• Published 24th Apr 2012
  • 1,188 Views, 24 Comments

Hope/ The Final Battle - brandsca123

  • ...
 24
 1,188

It's Starting

Chapter one
It's starting


The shadow awakened in the clearing he was in.

"They are coming, I guess that means I should make my grand entrance." He laughed. "Soon this world too will fall into the darkness."

><><><><><><><><><><><

Flora, Matsu and Lumin made their way back to the ship, the Lullaby flute was hidden carefully inside Lumins pocket. Xorn was in his chamber with the other four members, Goro, Aqua, Blaze and Jester sat in their respective places. The other three joined in.

Jester was just that, a jester. His white makeup only added to his disturbing appearance. His purple clothes had bells on odd places. His three pronged hat also had bells. He had a sinister toothy grin plastered on his face, and his left eye was surrounded by a black star.

Blaze sat with with pride. He had dark tan skin, red and crimson hair that spiked up like a flame and his yellow eyes looked like they could burn right through you. He wore a yellow jacket and pants, with orange and red markings around them. He looked like a living flame.

Aqua, held a blue umbrella over her head at all times due to the fact that a raincloud was always over her head. Her long blue hair matched her dark blue eyes. She wore a blue dress with white frills sticking out a the ends. A never ending look of sadness was always on her face. She had a habit of stating of sentences with the words "Drip, drop, drip, drop,".

Goro, looked like he was made of stone. He wore a brown cloth over his bottom torso, his light brown skin cracked and chipped at certain places. His eyes were empty black holes, and he never showed emotion.

Xorn was sitting at the front, getting ready for a speech, he cleared his throat and said.

"As we all know, the young Arch-Angel Hope poses a huge threat to us. We the fallen, former angels who now have nothing need to destroy her. Every living blood relative of princess Hormony must be eradicated. Also the last celestial knight Jane, has taken up residence near the child. He has performed a mind merge with one of the natives of this world. He too poses a threat and must be dealt with. We will ready the Colossus for attack, so I need everyone to be in position for the attack. We leave tomorrow."

The group roared in agreement as the ship started making its way to the planet.


><><><><><><><><><><><><


Celestia and Luna watched the sky carefully, they both had a feeling of impending doom coming to their kingdom.

"Ready the knights for war, I have a feeling that a great battle is about to commence." Luna said to one of the guards. Celestia just stared out into the sky. A heavy feeling of dread was in her heart.


><><><><><><><><><><><><


Hope, Fluttershy and Rarity were at the cottage. Hope just stared out the window.

"Hope what are you thinking darling." Rarity said. Hope just continued to stare.

"I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach." Hope said. Fluttershy hoovered over to her and hugged her.

"If it makes you feel any better, I do too." Fluttershy said.


><><><><><><><><><><><><

Twilight was busy reading a book when the she heard knocking on her door. She went up to it and opened it, only to find a surprised looking Applejack staring at her.

"Twi, ya gatta come quick, somethin attacked the farm and it has a weird symbol on it. Ah need ya to come see this and tell me what it means." Applejack said between gasps. Twilight only nodded and got a couple books, and her saddle bag. Both went out the door and started their way to Sweet Apple Acres.

><><><><><><><><><><><


Jane was sitting in the corner of a room in the Ponyville Hospital. Both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were laying down bandaged up, from the aftermath of the battle with Matsu. Jane sighed and shifted a little, he too had a feeling of dread.

"I only hope, the little girl is okay." He said


><><><><><><><><><


At Sweet Apple Acres, Applebloom and her brother Big Macintosh were sitting in the house. Granny Smith was sleeping in her chair, and Winonia was sitting by the door. She was whining like mad and pawed at the ground, her tail was between her legs.

"Big brother, somtin's botherin Winonia, she keeps actin strange." Applebloom pointed to the dog who was now pacing back and forth while whining. Big Mac just stared, he didn't say anything at all. He too was feeling uneasy, he hugged his sister close and stared out the window.


><><><><><><><><><><><


All around Ponyville, animals left and right were acting strange, birds didn't sing and most of the smaller animals ran away and hid. Sweatiebell who was at the Carisel Boutique, was busy watching Opalessence. The white cat was waging her tail in frustration and let out small meows of distress. She was pacing all around the Boutique and occasionally stopped to look around nervously.

Sweetiebell also felt uneasy, she didn't want to leave the house and she was now shaking with fright.

"Big sis, where are you." She said.


><><><><><><><><><><><


Zeccora, Ponyvilles resident zebra was pacing back and forth in her hut. She too noticed the animals acting strange, just a few moments ago she noticed an adult dragon one of Equestria's most feared monsters, hiding under an overhang obviously startled by something. It kept looking to the sky as if in prayer. Zeccora knew this wasn't normal dragon behavior, and she too felt uneasy. She looked out her window and muttered eight simple words.

"The strength of four will save us all."



A/N: Okay, final book in the triligy. Afterwards I will focus on other stories for the time being. I Hope you like it and I congratulate you for sticking with me so far. Give yourself a pat on the back and sit back and enjoy the final part of Hope/ An Angel in Equestria. Also if you have any questions just PM me okay. Thank you for your support and read on as the chapters get posted.