• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 288 Views, 5 Comments

Frost and the secret of the Rune ponys - Blue Robin



A secret journey of a young colt, to understand his past.

  • ...
10
 5
 288

Chapter 1 The Lost Colt

Chapter 1

The Lost Colt


With the door close to the library Frost and Pixl are in shock as to how big the room is. From the floor up the place had bookshelf that where at the least two stores high for a foal like Frost.

"Wow now this is what I call a library Pixl" Frost said.

"Let’s try to keep quite in here ok Frost" said Pixl.

"Of course it’s a library silly" Frost said with a smile on his face. Pixl with a moody look on her face just look at Frost. "I’m joking Pixl you know you can be a party pooper at time" Frost said.

As the two look around Frost had just remember something he had to do first before going in to a room of unknown to him. Frost leap on top of a small bookshelf and gracefully leap on top of a lager hour glass which was place in to the middle of the library and with a front flip jump on to the Big Bookshelf. Frost Check to see if there were any holes or cracks in the wall Frost turned from right to left scouting the room.

"Always make sure to know the escape routes and room lay out to get away safe if things go sour fast" Frost thought. "Now time for the hard part let’s try to find some answers to me Pixl" said Frost.

Both them stared to look for books about Frost powers and maybe something about his past. As the reuses for hours want on they read from books about the history of Equestria part one to six and others the mysteries and legends of Equestria Frost was losing hope and in the colt face was frustrated. Frost turn to the window to see that a storm was in the making by the Pegasus pony weather team. Pixl could see that Frost was feeling down she sat on top of the young colts head to confront him.

"It will be ok Frost I know it can’t be easy with the way it is for you now but I’m sure that it will be better soon" said pixl as she glow a light pink color on Frost.

Frost just sat there lending on the book shelf looking at his hoofs and then at his cute mark which was a small orb with colors of a rainbow in it and in the center was a blue flame which seem to be alive he just close his eyes. "I just want to find out why I can use my power and other don’t have it to. Why can I heal instead than other or when I stop time for a few seconds or the fact that I can turn invisible? I don’t get it Pixl why am I different from other ponies”.

Frost stared to glow with sliver light on his body and his mane and tail stared to change in to an aura just as the princess mane but shorter for Frost.

"Like this Pixl how do I explain this my body produces color around me it goes from blue to red and other why is that?" Frost said. "I just want answer’s why am I the only one I feel as I’m lost in this world a little lost colt".

The young colt shade a few tears from his face sad and frustrated the aura around the colt had turn dark blue as to show that he was very upset. Pixl then look at Frost face to face and with a gentle smile a mother would give to her child and said in a soft voice

"Frost no matter what happens to you I have your back I will be there when you need someone to talk to and help light the way for you. When you need guilds I will try to help you I may be a breezie but me and you are family and I will never stop being your family Frost. So Frost please no more tears for now you must move forward I will be with you always".

Frost place his hoof out for her to land on and slowly move his hoof with Pixl on it to his chest the colt gave a light gold aura color now and when the last of his tears gone said "Ok Pixl I will hang in there and never give up I have to be strong. You and I will do this to getter" said Frost wiping his face.

At that moment Frost heard the door from the front open the young colt turned quick and picking up the books that he had on the floor and made his way to a dark part of the library hiding under a book shelf. Pixl was safely in frost hood to not draw the light she makes for whoever was in the room frost aura had vanish from his body. Pixl was a little nervous at what was to come Frost on the other hoof from the crying colt he was a few seconds ago were gone and ones again snapped back in to his thief ways.
"How are we going to get out of here now Frost we don’t know how many guards are in the room it only time in tile they find us now" said Pixl with a shaking body.

Frost could only see the bottom of the book shelf and at that view looking to see how many guards was trick to do so Frost closed his eyes for a second and when he reopen them his eyes had turn in to a pure white color. Pixl saw in shock what had become of Frost eyes.

"What happen to your eyes?" said Pixl Frost didn’t answers and just was looking at the book shelf to the left of him. After blinking Frost eyes went back to the normal light brown eyes he had.

"There are six guards all royal unicorns" Frost said. Pixl with a somewhat confuses look just went with what Frost said.

Frost look to Pixl and said "look the only way out of this is thought the giant window where the white unicorn wearing the long hat is".

At that moment Frost aura had come back but this time with a glow of rainbow colors. The young colt saw this and he could feel his own heart beat race faster and faster.

"What happening to you Frost?" Pixl said with a quiet voice.

Frost was looking worry for a second before saying something.

"I know this aura we need to move quiet and fast she’s close by I know it. If she finds us that it for both of us you and I are ghost" Frost said.

Pixl with a puzzled face said "who will turn us in to ghost Frost?" At that time Frost brought his hoof to his muzzle as a sign to say be quiet.
Three shadow figure could be seen from outside the door talking two of them of them were same size the other was taller and a little bit of pony mane could be seen it was moving like a flag would on a winded day. “Your highnesses we have checked each room of the castle and are looking in the library as the final room what are your next orders”.

"Your stallion may return to their early duty before captain that is all" said the tall pony.

"Yes your highness" both of the small pony shadows bow to the taller pony.

As the taller shadow left out of the door light Frost aura grow stronger at that moment the tall pony stop a few steep away from the guards and calmly close her eyes and gave a relaxing smile. As Frost and Pixl got out from under from the book shelf the tall pony shadow had return Frost hide right by a shelf not to give away himself and worried of the other guards not to see him. The shadow tall Pony was talking again Frost tile his head a little to hear.

"Guards" the tall pony called to the guards "yes your highness" both them in a military stand.

"Well it be all right if I help you in this last room to look for him to" said the tall pony in a calm manner.

"Yes your highness" said one of the shadow ponies.

Frost look at Pixl "I think it’s time to go now!" said Frost.

As Frost made his way to the top of the book shelf’s a guards voice was heard.

"All Guards in the library your highness princess Celestia will be joining you in the search for the thief ".

Frost turn to see that the alicorn princess herself was there the young colt had sweat coming down his neck and heart was racing faster than a wonder bolt flying. Frost made his way slowly to the back of the room as to not alert the guards below the book shelves. Frost had to be careful not to over or under jump the next shelf as it could make a chain action on the book shelf to fall over. Frost look to see that the princess was a good distends away from him he can see her crowd and mane she was in the far south of the room. At long last the young colt had made it to the end of the room with the large window of the unicorn. Frost check for a way to open it but the window had no opening to it.

"Shoot we can’t get thought" Frost said at that time a glow bubble formed around the young colt.

"What is this I can’t move!" said Frost as he tried to move but it was no use.

He was then turn around and in from of him were six Royal Guards all Unicorns and in there shiny gold plate armor And between then was the princess herself ruler of Equestria Celestia. The room was quite for a few seconds before the princess broke the silent.

“So you are the young pony that has been the talk of Canterlot. You seem to be a trick one to caught I am quit curious in how you are able to slip by my guards like that. Tell me thought why are you steeling from the good pony all around the city my young friend are you runaway or has your family not give you a lot of love?"

Frost just keep quite as he stand there in the glowing bubble. As princess walked closer to Frost his aura around his body got brighter as she got closer to him. It was as the young colt and the princess know each other somehow.

"Please little one let me help you I am not something you should fear" said the princess with a calm voice.

As she was about to lift Frost hood down from his head a strong focus of wind around Frost push the Princess back a few feet from him and the guards a little bit to. Books and paper were all over the place where they were. Celestia was quite stunned by what the young colt had done beside her fateful student that one day. Frost struggled to free himself from the magic spell. Celestia call out to the young pony please "I’m not here to scary you I want to help you" said the princess.

Frost struggle and soon an energy building up in side of him the young colt started to turn in to a gold color the bubble around the colt started to have cracks around it as if he was braking free from it. Celestia and the guards watch in shock at how any pony could do that. Not just any but a little one and to ailcorn magic to. As the glowing colt grew bright a boom was heard around the library echo there was color smoke of rainbow colors around ever pony in the room. Luck at the last moment the princess had made a shield spell for the guards and herself as the smoke clear the young colt had broken free from Celestia spell.

The young colt aura of rainbow color had come back. Frost looked to see that he was free from the spell. "How did I do that I guess that not the time to think about right now" Frost thought.

"Fighting is out of the question as long as Celestia is here it’s a losing fight for me I need to flee now".

The young colts pick throw his bag and had two small round white pebbles in his mouth.

The guards saw it and yellow "he’s got something ready your horns".

"Hold your fire" the princess said.

At that moment Frost had thrown the small ball and once it hit the floor a white smokescreen came out. "The young colt is using smoke!".

As the Celestia clear the smoke a window crashing sound was heard. The guards rush to the window but do to the heavy rain the young colt could not be found.

"We are sorry your highness we failed".

The princess slow apposed the brokering window. "It is fine your squad has had a long day place rest a little and return to your normal duties".

"Yes your highness let’s move out" the guards left one by one in tile the princess herself was left in the room.

She watches the broken window as the rain fell and closed her eyes and quietly said "we will meet again little one this I know of".