• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 413 Views, 310 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 310
 413

PreviousChapters Next
the CMC tried to get their cutie marks in minor evil?

Author's Note:

The Spy of the Tiger spies... Tony the Tiger?

Scootaloo smacked her lips. "So. Minor evil, huh? I can get behind that."

Sweetie Belle turned just in time to see Scoots smash her bottle of Copyright-Free-Cola on the table. "No, Scootaloo. Murder is not a minor evil."

Scootaloo gave her new weapon a few experimental swings. "Who said I was gonna commit murder? Do you know how easily things get scratched up by broken glass? I'm gonna deface SO many bathroom mirrors."

"Oh. Okay, carry on."

Apple Bloom peered over Sweetie Belle's shoulder. "Whatcha plannin', Sweetie? Ah'm gonna implement a system of progressively lessenin' tax cuts that drop th' wealthier you are! Ponyville ain't got enough billionaires, and this here's gonna be the perfect way to make us the economic capital of Equestria! I call it 'trickle-down economi--'"

Sweetie Belle put a hoof over her friend's muzzle. "Apple Bloom."

"Yeag?"

"That's the evilest thing I've ever heard. Take a spray paint can and go lower property values instead."

"If that's so evil, then what're you plannin' then?"

A glint of light reflected off Sweetie's eyes as she turned, a sneer spreading across her face. "We're gonna become tall."

PreviousChapters Next