• Published 17th Feb 2019
  • 399 Views, 3 Comments

Gem of Imagination: Universal Forces - SuperDescendant101



I was transported to the world of pure imagination and now trying to save many worlds from total destruction

  • ...
 3
 399

Vs Dr. Eggman and Splitting Up: Chapter 3

1st POV: Me

When I saw the Egg Hawk I internally laughed at the Doctor's stupidity, I mean the circuitry and electronics hidden inside the machine are just poorly designed, and this is one of his more powerful machines. It was very lackluster and not even close to the technology I can create in my fantasy world, and plus I’m probably as smart or even smarter than him.

I shook my head in disappointment and tried my hardest to not roll my eyes and stated, “Man, if I were to give your little machine there Eggman, I would give it a 10...” I prolonged for Eggman to grin while everyone else was glaring at me.

“Why thank you strange hedgehog, I think I’m starting to like you. You know for being so smart, I believe that I could at least get a-”

He stopped because I interrupted with, “-out of 1000.” Everyone stared at me and then started to laugh uncontrollable, what's even funnier is that it really made Eggman fume in his mech, whining like a little baby, even puffs of steam came out of the ears of the robot if it has any.

“YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT YOU LITTLE RODENT!!!” He screamed. He fired off a couple of missiles at us. Everyone except Sonic, Vernex, and myself dodged all the missiles with their respective attributes like magic shields or any other ways to defend themselves.

A missile was headed straight for Rarity as she was distracted from all of the explosions and I yelled, "RARITY, LOOKOUT!" I rushed towards her.

Rarity gasped and closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable explosion.

It never came...

Rarity opened her eyes and saw a large cloud of smoke in front of her, she could see an outline of a large being inside the smoke. Whatever this being was, it protected her.

Rarity glanced over to the being that saved her but froze upon laying eye contact with it. She was looking at me, but I transformed into my werewolf form. While my shirt has exploded off from the bulge of muscle, the pay off was worth it. I was at least 7 foot 9-10, the fur that covered my muscle-bound body was silvery dark blue with patches of blue on my face. Speaking of face, a long muzzle stretched out from my face that had razor-sharp teeth and my eyes are midnight blue with the pupils being a slit, just like snakes. My legs bended awkwardly to form massive three toed wolf-like feet while my arms grew longer to form massive claws. I breathed in and let out a huge roar that caused a massive shockwave that knocked everyone except Vernex on their butts.

Rarity looked at me and stuttered, "B-B-Brian, i-is that y-you?"

I looked a Rarity with a smile, "Yes Rarity, it's me." My voice changed into a much deeper and dark tone with a bit of rasp in it. Everyone's eyes were wide, well except for Vernex as he smiled upon my transformation. "Well, are you going to join me, Brother?" I asked Vernex.

He chuckled, "Of course." His body glowed brightly and became smaller and smaller until he changed into a ball of light and floated towards me. He seeped into my chest as I breathed in to feel my power increase dramatically. I turned around to see Eggman's face full of fear.

I laughed, "Ah man, Eggman, if only you could see your face right now. Believe me, I would feel the same way if I could see myself. Besides, I think your the 100th person to see me like this. So great job!"

Fluttershy ran up to me and hugged me, but she only came up to my knees so she was trying to hug me which she was failing laughably. "Oh, you are so cute! While you may look scary, you are so fluffy!" She yelled inside my fur.

I smiled and gave Fluttershy a pat on the head, "Thanks Fluttershy, you are one of the few people or ponies who call me cute. One of them happens to be my girlfriend."

Celestia came out of her shocked state and said, "You have a girlfriend? I'm actually shocked your here without her, won't she miss you?"

I looked at Celestia, "Actually, she is much of an adventurer as I am, plus I got two daughters waiting for me, but she knows that I do this type of hero work for a living, and believe it or not, I am actually over 1,000 years old."

Everyone gasped including Eggman, who was currently staring wide eyes at me, he composed himself and stated, "Even if you are a werewolf of lore, YOU WON'T STOP ME FROM CONQUERING MOBIUS, ALONG WITH THEIR WORLD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!" He almost choked on his own laugh.

I closed my eyes and transformed back into my hedgehog form and chuckled, "Well, we won't let that happen."

I closed my eyes once more, feeling the energy around me, absorbing it into my body. As soon as I opened up my eyes, my hands lit up in flames. I shouted, "CHAOS BOOST!"

I glowed an ethereal golden orange as my fur changed into a light orange with my spines changing into a aqua color, a orange aura surrounded me, I smirked, "It's time I showed you that Shadow isn't the only Chaos powered being in this world."

Everyone else got into battle positions beside me, charging up with their respective abilities. Eggman shouted, "ATTAAAACK!!!"

All of his remaining Badniks charged forward in groups, while me and my friends charged forward, intercepting them. Once when were close enough, Shadow and I charged up and threw sparks of Chaos powered fireballs, exploding a group of Motobugs. Sonic and Amy teamed up, Amy swinging her hammer at Sonic in his ball form, destroying Badniks in front of them, then with one last hard swing, Sonic boosted forward for more speed sand strength, crashing right into 5 more Badniks.

The Mane 6 grouped up, with Shining Armor and Cadance helping out Twilight and Rarity, while Celestia and Luna helped out Knuckles and Tails. Magical beams were being casted left and right, kicking, punching, bashing, and crushing were heard all throughout the battle. I saw opportunity to show off my Chaos powers, I crouched down with flames surrounding me, everyone else watched on from afar, Shadow smirking in anticipation.

I jumped up high into the air, disappearing into three small fireballs, then reappearing when the fireballs combined, with my back turned towards the ground and a smile on my face, I shouted my technique, "CHAOS..." With the power over fire, I used my flames as thrusters through my hands, and sped towards the ground in stylish fashion, then shouting the other half of the technique, "INFERNO!" With an explosion of flames, I struck the ground hard and every single Badnik that was in the crossfire was burned beyond repair. I looked up at Eggman, keeping my smile on at all times throughout my power display.

Eggman was shocked, but then gritted his teeth, "ONE DAY, I WILL GET YOU, YOU RODENT!!! I WILL FIND THEIR WORLD AND CONQUER IT, BOTH WORLDS WILL BE REMADE IN MY IMAGE! YOU'LL SEE! UNTIL NEXT TIME, RODENT!" After that long screaming fit, he fired up the Egg Hawk and flew away, and here I thought he was gonna use it, but I guess not.


Discord sat impatiently playing some type of device that shouldn't exist in his world. He kept his eye on the portal as it shimmered, then me and the Mane 6 plus Shining, Cadance, Celestia, Luna, and the Freedom Fighters popped out, landing on the ground.

Discord smiled, "Ah, your back, so, how did it go?"

I gave back a smile, "Went off without a hitch!" I transformed back to normal as we went through the portal. The rest of the Freedom Fighters stayed behind just in case old Egghead decided to come back. Sonic and Shadow came with us for some extra power and allies.

Celestia suggested that the princesses should go back to their duties while rest of us deal with the portals. I agreed with her as she and rest of princesses have jobs, Shining decided to stick around for a while just for Twilight's safety and the fact it is always good to have more hands or hooves on deck.

"Well then, let's get rolling towards that next portal." I said.

"Right, let's move." Shadow stated while getting a head start.

All of us ran after him in an effort to catch up, but what adventure awaits us through this next portal, who knows?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment