• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 874 Views, 10 Comments

Stormer's turn - R3M1X

  • ...
 10
 874

Spiraling Eternity

Time resumed for Stormer. He looked around, dazed. Cement walls, a light on the ceiling, a table. "Where the fuck is it!" A BlackCloak slammed his hoof on the table. Everything whirred back to Stormer. He chuckled as he reared back his head, it entered the shadow of the room. "Im not joking now where the fuck is it?" The Blackcloak continued, leaning over the table. Stormer leaned in close, and spat in his face. A hoof went flying into Stormer's face. "Go fuck yourself" Stormer said before headbutting the BlackCloak. He was loosely tied to the chair. He easily slipped loose. He searched the knocked out BlackCloak. He found a guard pistol, and a tazer. He found his cloak laying nearby, the golden streaks glowing in the light. "WhiteEon, forgive me for what I am about to do." He said, folding up his cloak and putting it in a saddlebag. he put on the BlackCloak clothing, chills running up his spine about it. Stormer walked out of the door, and shut it behind him. He trotted past two Sentries, and for a second they looked puzzled. Stormer looked at his saddlebag, it hadn't closed all the way, and the white and gold cloak was seen. "Shit" he murmured before the Sentries opened fire. "Hell to that plan." he said, pulling out the pistol. He shot the two Sentries. He removed the black cloak, and put on his own. He turned a corner, which led straight to a large door. Above it was the word "Garage". "Perfect." Stormer said, opening the doors. He found an unlocked Enforcer. He scrambled around inside the vehicle, looking for keys. He looked in a small ammunition crate in back. He found the keys, already in ignition. He put his hoof in his face, closed the door and took off. He looked in the rear-view mirror, and saw his face. Scarred and unshaven, his eyes adjusted to behind the vehicle. "All clear." he said to himself as he sped down the road.

On the way back he stopped by the Ponyville cemetery. He trotted down the path, going to two large headstones. On one of them it said "Trail Blazer, may his legend live on." on the other it said "Fluttershy, ----" the end was not etched in. On Trail's headstone lay a few roses, and two daggers stuck into the ground. By Fluttershy's headstone lay a dagger, and five roses. "Mom, dad. I miss you two, but that doesn't solve anything." He said, looking down at the headstones. "They were good victims." A voice said behind him. He spinned around, and saw a red cloaked pony. "You are either brave, or stupid for braking out of the installment." he continued, pulling out a dagger. "Not here, a BlackCloak body would disgrace my parents" Stormer said, pulling out the pistol he had stole. "Whatever." The Red-Cloak said, lunging for him. Stormer raised the pistol, and shot the pony at point-blank. "Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad." he said, walking away from the dead body.

The drive home was quiet, no other vehicles on the road. "Sorry." Stormer said, looking up. He quickly got to the driveway, and parked. He crept up the stairs of the cottage near the everfree forest. He slowly opened the door. "I'm ba-" he started before seeing his mate in a colt's arm, both in his bed. His mate looked up, and saw roses dropping to the floor. "I-I can expl-" she started to say before being inturrupted by Stormer. "Why?" he asked. The colt looked up, and asked "And this would be?". "You, shut the hell up." He barked. "I go missing for two weeks, and I come home to, to this?" His Emerald eyes soon became purple. Sparks ignited in his hooves. "You know what? I Don't give a fuck anymore! We're through, Fuck you, Fuck him, fuck this entire house!" he laughed, gathering his things. He loaded all of his belongings in the back of the Enforcer and drove off.

At the tavern, he had drink after drink. Soarin trotted into the tavern, followed by Spitfire, and Rainbow Dash. Soarin came up to Stormer. "Hey big guy. What happened?" he asked sitting on the stool next to him. "She was with another colt. I walked in on it." he answered. "Ouch." Soarin said, looking away. "You considered my offer?" Soarin asked, reaching towards a saddlebag. "You know what, she said it wasn't a good idea, but what the fuck does she know?" Stormer said, looking at Soarin, actually past him to two pegasi arguing. "You know what, Yeah I accept." Stormer said. A uniform was thrust at him. He held it out in front of him. The yellow bolt design ran across the suit, the blue goggles glimmered in the dim light. "What the hell Soarin?" Rainbow Dash asked. "It took me seven years to get on the team, and he gets it in under a year?" she asked. "Yeah, im going to need a place to crash, I packed all my stuff up." Stormer said. "Sure, you can crash at Spade's place." Spitfire said, hanging up a phone. "Alright, let's go." Soarin said, motioning for him to follow.