• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 874 Views, 10 Comments

Stormer's turn - R3M1X

  • ...
 10
 874

From my hand, to your heart.

"The few WhiteCloaks left will soon fall, and we shall be there when the once powerful empire does!" A Red cloaked pegasus said, facing to a crowd. The atrium was filled, and the doors burst open. "What's this about us falling?" said one of the ones who entered. The pegasus giving the speach's only reaction was; "Get them!". "Hey, can you hold these ones off, and I'll go for the head one here?" said the only WhiteCloak who had spoken. The other five nodded, and pulled out thier weapons. He liffted above the crowd, and calmly flew to the RedCloak. "I told you that I would ruin your life." the WhiteCloak said, pulling out a blunt object. Before the RedCloak could say anything he was struck by the object.

"Stormer, what the hell?! I'm fine a few weapons, but not a live prisoner!" Spades said, hooves in the air. "Oh shit, he is still alive?" Stormer said, dropping the RedCloak. "His eyes are open, he is breathing." Spades continued, pointing at the RedCloak. "Oh he's awake." Stormer said, grabbing the blunt object again. The RedCloak was hit again, knocking him out yet again.

"Soarin, I have a favor, WhiteCloak to WhiteCloak." Stormer said, talking to Soarin on the sidelines. "Yeah, What is it?" Soarin asked. "I need you to drop a RedCloak in the Desert." Stormer said. "Whatever." Soarin said, getting ready for his turn. "Come by Spade's to pick it up." Stormer said, laying down on the bench. Sleeping at the Young Flyer's Competition, No problem for the new Member. Well, a bit of a problem when he noticed a group of BlackCloaks wandering the stadium. He watched in an agonizing slow as one drew a rifle, aimed and fired. It seemed as if Stormer could see the bullet, and It's destination, Soarin. He watched as the bullet entered Soarin's skull. He crashed into the stands. Spitfire saw this and flew towards the dead body. Another shot, and it entered Spitfire's skull. Rainbow saw the BlackCloaks and darted towards them. Before the riflepony could react, Rainbow tackled him. "You BlackCloak Son of a bitch!" She screamed, snapping his neck. The others struggled to remove the screaming pony. Stormer rushed to the fight, the only knife he could conceal drawn. He attacked the BlackCloaks In a hectic matter, no particular attacks. He helped Rainbow Dash up. "Where's Sco when you need him?" Stormer said. "How would you kn- oh yeah, Trail's kid." Rainbow said, getting ready for a fight. Stormer handed Rainbow the knife. "You take those four. I'll take the RedCloak bastard." Stormer said, lifting up in the air. He pursued his target, Slamming him down into clouds, going through them. They fought, flying down towards the ground. Well more specifically, the Everfree Forest, and its sharp, tall trees. Before Stormer could react, he saw the RedCloak impaled on a tree, alongside him. As he lay impaled on the tree, he moved his head, looking around. When he looked in the distance, he saw the bit of pink that was the cottage. Then he looked over at the RedCloak, he saw the silver on the cloak, and he then knew who he killed. "Wow, chance." he muttured, blood coming out of his mouth. He saw the RedCloak slowly sliding down the tree slowly. Stormer looked up, and saw Rainbow and Spades flying down towards him. The two of them floated by the tree. "What's going to happen Rainbow?" Spades asked, looking at Stormer. "I-I'm going to give DarkBlade hell in the afterlife." Stormer coughed. "It's what Dad's doing, maybe even mom, now it's my turn." He finished, and smiled. "Trail's turn, Fluttershy's turn, now It's Stormer's turn." Rainbow said, and saluted. In seconds Stormer's body went limp. "Give 'em hell. Stormer, it's your turn." She finished.