• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 874 Views, 10 Comments

Stormer's turn - R3M1X

  • ...
 10
 874

Burn it to the ground

Blood, Bodies, weapons, all lying on the moist ground. Wreckage of vehicles scattered about. Senses returning. "Where the hell am I?" Stormer asked himself. He looked around, BlackCloaks surrounding him, weapons drawn. They all were smiling, as if they were about to have fun. Stormer drew his own weapon, only to have it knocked away by magic. "Shit" Stormer said to himself as the BlackCloaks moved in. "Let's hope I know enough." he murmured as purple sparks ignited in his hooves. He remembered his father's lessons, but the sparks faded. He saw a glimmer as a sword came towards him, the sword pierced his right wing. He looked at the attacker's face, seeing his old mate's face. He entered an enraged state, his whole body ignited into an awesome purple flame. He slammed into his attacker, reducing it to ash. The others backed off. "Oh hell no, you are not escaping!" he yelled, flames growing higher. "Same thing happened with his dad, they will die down soon, then strike, It's what worked for me." said the leader of the group. Stormer spinned towards him. "What the hell did you just say?!" he asked, in a calm voice. "It worked on your father, it should work on you." The leader said, lowering his hood. The memories came rushing at him.

"Don't lay a hoof on them!" Trail shouted, blue flames engulfing him. "Ok, no hoof." said the BlackCloak group leader. He revealed a pistol from his cloak, and at point-blank, shot Fluttershy. The entire area ignited in a blue fire array. "Bring out the other." he finished. At first was a clear view of his father, then dirt. Stormer tilted his head from the ground, and saw his mother lying dead on the ground. "Mo-mom?" he asked, refusing to believe what he saw. His father's flames died down, then from above a pegasus flew down, plunging a sword deep into Trail's skull. His eyes rolled back in their sockets. "Dad!" he screamed, flying to his father's body. "Should I kill the fillie?" said the pegasus who had killed his father. "No, leave him to die." said the leader, turning away. the pegasus dropped the sword on the ground as he lowered his hood. The face that was concealed was the same as the BlackCloak that was now before him.

"See the flames have died down, now strike!" he said, as Stormer returned from his memory. As they approached, the fires exploded, reducing all but the leader to ash. He reared back, afraid. "You have ruined my life, and by revealing yourself, you have allowed me the window to ruin yours." Stormer said, lifting off. The leader darted home, unaware of his follower. "We have to leave, now." He said, already packing. "A bit to late for that." Stormer said, landing gracefully in the doorway. The leader was literally kicked out of his home. As he turned to go back in, the house burst into flames. He plopped down, stared for a second and burst into tears. "Now all is even." The leader said, looking at the unsinged Pegasus walking from the building. "No, not even close, I grew up without parents, nowhere to go, you have somewhere, someone. Mark my words, this is just the beginning." The Pegasus said, lifting off the ground.