• Published 29th May 2020
  • 908 Views, 45 Comments

A Hero Nopony Knows - Leonnidus454



When Tracksuit, or Ethan Casey, a mid-ranking C Class Hero of America, finds the Mane 6, CMC, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon that were suddenly sent to Earth by a magic crystal, let's just hope things don't end up more than he bargained for.

  • ...
9
 45
 908
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

This is getting good, keep it up man.

Also I say let the fillies learn Nen as well.

Comment posted by Shadowblade019 deleted Jul 8th, 2020

Not bad at all im liking the anime theme of it and the protagonist ,tthe charectes can be worked on tho,rd and applejack seem too hostile for someone they dont know they dealt with zecora and learned from it so its out of charecter , pinkie should be more cheerful and active and fluttershy should be more shy twilights peesonality works well tho otherwise you got something solid hope to see more :)

10325802
Well, Ethan has humiliated them on a couple of occasions.

10331877
Well they deserve it all, for being Hostile for NO reason.

10450219
Well, now that have a reason, Ethan is being a dick.

10450262

No he wasn't. Not to me that is. Applejack and Rainbow deserve the humiliation for being Assholes to Ethan. And another thing. Why the hell are you letting Ethan giving them the Nen Powers?!


For one thing. Their were being rude and mean to him. And the Ponies are NOT even friends to Ethan somewhat. So, WHY should Ethan be a nice guy and feels like he own them a favor?


Besides, the Ponies are very inexperience and are "Noobs" to learn the Nen Powers and Techniques. Nen is VERY Different than the Ponies Magic. And is not used like a plaything. There just gonna screw up and get themselves killed.

Personally, I WON'T have a problem with this IF the Ponies act WWWWAAAAYYYY Nicer, and Apologize to Ethan ( Especially Applejack and Rainbow Dash.). And they have to EARN the Nen Powers first. Not rushing it without training.


The Nen Powers ( HunterXHunter ) sounds a bit similar to KI ( DBZ, DB GT, DB Super ) and Chakra ( Naruto ). But, ALL of them are very powerful and dangerous in their own right. So giving it to the Ponies very fast and in a rushing matter, sounds very irresponsible for Ethan do that. I hope the Higher Ups from the Hero Organization scold him for it.


I mean, I just don't think Ethan is a "Master/Teacher" type to help the Main Six, and others.

10450359
Ethan is just showing them the basics so they don't blow themselves up.

As for why he's teaching them, Nen would greatly help them since they're in the most dangerous area in the world, and since the ponies have no money, they're stuck there.

Ethan can't be everywhere and sometime his job as a hero takes him to faraway places if he's not there when something happens, then they'd die.

10450388

Those are good points. I just think they got it too early and fast. And think they don't deserve this very cool, but destructive power. And I'm still sour with Rainbow and Applejack for being bitches to Ethan here. Plus, I worry they might abuse their Nen Powers and do something very stupid! Like attacking the WRONG person like when they did it with Ethan. And get into more trouble.

10450399
Them attacking anyone won't be a problem, since there isn't a single person within a 50-mile radius of the city they're in, it's mostly just monsters.

10450454
Oh, so it's just some heroes being there. And is this both a One Punch Man, and a HunterXHunter Crossover? Are you adding more Anime?

10450464
No, just an OPM crossover, I'm using a simplified version of Nen, and it's basically a nod to one of my favorite animes, I might add more references and/or things that are nods to other series since OPM has done this many times.

Login or register to comment