• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,838 Views, 1,347 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
13
 1,347
 4,838

PreviousChapters Next
Short: Lena's Legacy

Author's Note:

Now that the Volo storyline is done, soon, there's just one last saga to tackle and close out. The Daybreaker/Necrozma storyline.

The Human World. Sci-Twi's Home.

After the events of the previous day, everything was back to normal. Time had reset itself and everything was back to the way it was before Volo interfered with it. As a result, Team Galactic no longer existed and neither did the organization's headquarters. Cyrus was still alive and well, having never died in the first place. He was simply missing for a while.

The Space-Time Rift was also gone, meaning there was no more danger in Sinnoh. Giratina had returned to the Distortion World as he always did.

"Aah...I'm so tired!" Returning home was Sci-Twi, whose back dropped to her bed. She was glad to be back as the issue of Volo had come to an end and she could put it all behind her. "It's finally over..."

"Phew." Spikehad emerged from the bag, hiding in it the entire time. That whole debacle was far too dangerous for him to get involved and the same went for Hisuian Zorua, who was absolutely petrified. "That was crazy! I thought we were done for!"

"Yeah...But thankfully, it's over." Sci-Twi replied. "Now, I can just focus on school and other things."

"But it's Summer right now. You were with Volo for so long, you skipped out on the rest of school." Spike pointed out.

"Ah! I missed out on so much school work!" Sci-Twi would then sit up, screeching at the top of her lungs. "I need to make up for lost time!"

"Relax, it's summer vacation now. You don't have to worry about any of that. Plus, you should totally relax after everything that's just happened."

"Y-Yeah..." She would slow herself down. "Right. I should do that." It was for the best anyways. After what she went through, getting all the fun she needed was very much necessary and needed. And Sci-Twi was going to do just that with no hesitation, fully enjoying her summer vacation.


Equestria. Ponyville. Twilight's Castle.

"Ah...I'm so tired!" Much like her Human Counterpart, Twilight dropped onto her bed, letting out a sigh of relief. "But now...we don't have to worry about any shards, plates or time travelling ever again...!"

She was left alone in her room, enjoying the peace and quiet. But just then, she heard a knock on the door. Her smile faded as she wanted this peace and quiet to last for a while.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She sighed, making her way to the door. Upon opening it, she was met with a familiar face right away. The face of Tempest Shadow. "Oh, Tempest. I haven't seen you in a while."

"I'm glad I caught you right away, Twilight. You just came back from Sinnoh, right?"

"Just yesterday. There were a few things to clear up but yeah, I just now returned home. Why, what's wrong?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

Well, thanks to everything your group did, something major got left behind."

"Major? If you're talking about the tear at the peak of Mount Coronet, we've dealt with that. What other major thing could there be?" Twilight wasn't following. Was she missing something?

"It's nothing dangerous. Princess Celestia's called us all to see it right way." Tempest smiled, revealing that whatever has come up was completely safe. "You'll want to see it too."

"Alright then. Let's go." Twilight nodded, leaving with Tempest.


Inbetween Deerling Forest and The Pikachu Highlands.

At this very moment, many ponies were gathering in one location. It was somewhere around Deerling Forest and the Pikachu Highlands where they had all gathered due to the request of Princess Celestia. It was still bright and early in the morning and yet so many have shown up far and wide.

Twilight and Tempest arrived at the scene as well, seeing how everyone was here. Twilight didn't know what was going on but she would soon find out. The second she would get close enough, she could see what was waiting for her in the distance. Her eyes lit up with absolute wonder at the brilliant sight.

At first, it appeared as a light that almost masked itself as the Sun itself. Her jaw dropped as what appeared to be a massive hand performing the Thumbs-up gesture was seen. But not only that, it was letting out all of that light. In fact, it was made out of it.

"W-What is that ...?" Twilight was starstruck. She couldn't believe her eyes. The absolute size of it was amazing no doubt but it was rather mysterious at the moment.

"It's so beautiful..." Rarity was already there with the others, currently seen tearing up as Fluttershy would pass her a napkin. "Ghhh!"

"What is it? What's wrong?" Twilight pranced over to her friend, needing answers.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Applejack removed her hat in awe of it. "Well, it ain't really the looks but what it's all about."

"What it's all about?" Twilight repeated. She wasn't exactly getting the answers here, being left in the dark. She could spot Princess Celestia and Luna standing there with smiles on their faces as they already knew what this was. But there was a reason why nothing else was being done at the moment.

There was one more individual that had to show up.

"Here he comes." Celestia was quick to see him approaching in the distance. Asked to show up here none other than Ash, who could be seen sprinting here with Pikachu. He was panting heavily, having run all the way here after receiving a letter from Princess Celestia.

"Phew...Sorry! I'm late!" He apologized, catching his breath. "It sounded super urgent when you wanted to see me. What's everyone doing here?"

"Hm." Celestia would look at Luna as the two sisters would step aside. There was one other thing this massive hand had to offer. It was something that wasn't made out of light, but rather, what was near it. Sitting next to it appeared to be a small monolith. Ash would soon approach the monolith, getting a closer look at it.

On it, writing could be seen. Writing that was very easy to understand without a doubt. Ash was a bit confused since he's been around this area before such a monument has never been seen here and neither was this monolith. And on it, he saw the words written on them and they surprised him and Pikachu.

It said; "This portal was originally founded by Lena Ketchum in the far past, Eons ago. During her journey across the world, she came across the land of Equestria. Ever since she found it, she stayed in Equestria for a few years,, exploring what the land had to offer to and a series of events eventually led to the creation of this Dynamic Portal that leads to a parallel world. A Human World where many counterparts can be found. It is Lena's gift to those who helped her. A Gift to My Descendant."

"Grandma..." Ash realized what this was. This was a message left behind by Lena and it was 100% confirmation that Lena had kept her memories after all. And not only that, she got to visit Equestria in the past, since both worlds are now one, Equestria's past and anything beyond that land had merged with the Pokemon World's past to the point where Lena came across it. It was a new chapter in her adventure that originally never happened, but now it did.

Twilight was amazed once it was revealed what this was. There were always portals to the Human World out there. A majority, if not all of them, were hidden and in certain locations. But this one was out in the open, large and upfront with nothing masking it at all. A portal for everyone out there to see.

Ash would place his hands on the monolith, gripping them as tears started forming. Tears of joy to be exact. He knew that his Grandmother was kept all those memories and never forgot about him and the others. He just didn't expect her to leave something like this behind.

It was truly a wonderful gift and by extension, it was a gift for all Equestrians. Almost all of them have never met their Human Counterparts but they were well aware that a world parallel to theirs was out there somewhere thanks to certain events. Now, they all had a way to enter that world and most likely meet their own counterparts while getting the chance to be in Human bodies.

"This is so awesome...Thanks, Grandma!" Ash laughed while crying, absolutely elated and over the Sun and Moon from this. His friends were very much happy about this as well.

"That's not all." Celestia said, addressing everyone else. "Most likely, because of Lena's actions in the past, the Human World has most likely gotten to understand Pokemon much better than before."

"The same goes for our world. It has only been 4 years since we have been with the Pokemon and their world. But because of the events in the past, now, Equestria has become a place more suited for Pokemon. More than it has ever been." Luna added. "Lena Ketchum left this behind as a way for us all to grow more than what we are right now."

"D-Doesn't that mess up time?!" A pony exclaimed. He brought up an excellent point that was very much concerning in so many ways. Not everyone was knowledgeable about time and its shenanigans but they do know that they can get out of control. "Won't that change a lot about our lives from the past and affect us now?!"

"It should. But it seems Lena found a way to negate any issues with time." Celestia confirmed. "We're not sure what she did, but whatever it was, it is truly wonderful. We had best not let her gift go to waste. Right, Ash?"

"Mhm!" Ash wiped all the tears from his eyes. Thanks to Lena, this was the start of something amazing. This Grander World was now even Grander than it was before. New possibilities have opened up and many things of great wonder will soon catch up from the past. Lena Ketchum had left her legacy in one of the best ways possible.

By making the world one where Pokemon, humans, ponies, dragons, changelings, griffons, yaks, hippogriffs and so many other species that have come with the Pokemon in these past 4 years even greater. Ash looked up at the heavenly blue skies, gazing at a cloud with a smile on his face. For a brief moment, one of the clouds looked like Lena herself, giving a thumbs-up, much like this very portal.

"You're watching, aren't you, Grandma?"

As the journey continues.


Chapter 538 End.

PreviousChapters Next