• ...
3
 74
 914

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Episode 14 - The Pink Hamster

The Pink Hamster seen at the end of the last episode was wondering around Ponyville, almost looking up around her in awe.

Th-this is amazing... the hamster thought to herself.

"Hey there." Cappy suddenly said, talking to the pink hamster. "You seem new around here. Oh wait, let me guess: You just came here through a portal of some kind? Yeah, that's been happening a lot lately."

The pink hamster blushed while looking at Cappy. "Well, actually I'm--" She tried to say.

"Can some ham help me? I-I'm stuck." Came a child-like voice from nearby in the planter.

The Pink Hamster went over and got out a child hamster that had been stuck in the ground, and was stuck in a green pipe. "Um...wow, your really stuck, aren't you?" The Pink Hamster asked.

"Stucky?! When did you get here?" Cappy asked.

"A-a couple of days ago. I was trying to get directions from all these ponies...and then I got stuck in that planter." The stuck hamster said.

"Some things just never change with you. Help me out here, I would like to get Stucky back to the clubhouse." Cappy said.

"Sure thing." The pink hamster said. Little did either hamster know, this pink hamster was really Diamond Tiara.



Meanwhile, at the CMC Clubhouse...

"Huh, you'd think with no school, Dimaond Tiara would be taking whatever oppertunity she's got to bully us some more." Apple Bloom said.

"Maybe she's finally decided to take the week off. I mean, her mom did get injured and everything." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah. I also wouldn't put it past her to start changing her ways around." Babs Seed said. The Manehatten filly was visiting during the week off as the week off even affected Manehatten's schools.

"You really think she'd just stop being a bully after this?" Scootaloo asked.

"I think I can understand where Babs is coming from: Having a parent injured is like a huge wake-up call for some bullies." Sparkle said.

"I guess it would make for a good excuse." Apple Bloom said.

"Well, thanks to this scroll Twilight let us borrow for the day, we'll be able to shrink ourselves down to hamster size once we get to the Ham Ham clubhouse." Sweetie Belle said.

"I can't believe I'm going to see inside this hamster clubhouse for the first time. When I asked my parents if I could hang with my cousin during the week off, I was not expecting to get to explore a hamster clubhouse." Babs Seed.

"I'm sure we'll come across Boss shortly, and he'll most likely want to give us a tour." Sparkle said.

"I-I don't know if my mother would approve but...I think this will be interesting." Amythyst said.


The fillies had used the scroll to become hamster sized and were now in the Ham Ham clubhouse where they soon encountered Boss. "Oh hey, I see you fillies somehow shrunk down without Twilight's help." Boss said.

"Actually, Twilight gave us this magic scroll, which will shrink us down for the whole day." Apple Bloom said.

"Boy, you'll most likely be a second tour group for the clubhouse." Boss said.

"...Wait, second?" Sparkle was confused.

"...What's this note for?" A female voice the CMC recognized asked from upstairs.

"How'd Diamond Tiara get in the clubhouse?" Apple Bloom asked nervously before going up to spy Cappy, Stucky, and the hamsterfied Diamond Tiara near Sparkle's make-up station. "...Wait, I just heard Diamond Tiara up here did I not?"

"Well you can't have just imagined it. I heard it too." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah, that was her voice. And I would recognize it anywhere." Sparkle said.

"Um...hiya?" The hamsterfied Diamond Tiara spoke up again.

"...D-dimaond Tiara?!" To say the trio of Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo were shocked was an understatement.

"...Okay, I have so many questions..." Sparkle said.

"...Would you believe me if I said magic wish bracelet?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Wait, your Diamond Tiara?! Hoo boy, I am embarrassed." Cappy said.

"It's fine. I was trying to tell you when Stucky interupted us." Diamond Tiara said.

"Magic wish bracelet? Is it safe? Do I need to tell Twilight?!" Amythyst was obviously panicing.

"It-it's fine. It was given to me by somebody named Rob Snowden. No idea who that is." Diamond Tiara said.

"Uh, hello; reality check: Rob Snowden is like the guy. The absolute hero. The practical definition of what a hero is supposed to be!" Cappy said.

"Some hamster's a fan boy..." Sparkle rolled her eyes.

"...Oops. I did it again..." Cappy said.

"I'm not upset or jealous. I guess that means I can trust what he gave me then?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Well, yeah." Cappy said.

"That's good to know." Diamond Tiara said. "I wouldn't mind seeing even more of the clubhouse did I did the first time I was hear though."

"...Yeah, I would like to show the CMC around as well. So, if you wouldn't mind waiting until tomorrow for me to give you your free make-up session, I'll pencil you in." Sparkle said.

"...Considering what I've been hearing, very tempting." Diamond Tiara said.

Author's Note:

I do have a reference pic for Diamond Tiara's Hamster Form. You can find it here.

Regardless, I don't have much to say about the hamster clubhouse that I didn't during the main six's proper tour of the clubhouse. Mostly because I've hit creator's block in making up more areas for the clubhouse. If any one has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

But regardless of if you do or don't have some ideas for more areas I can add to the Ham Ham Clubhouse, I'll be seeing you back here on Friday. Take care every pony~

PreviousChapters Next