• Published 8th Feb 2014
  • 14,428 Views, 524 Comments

Screw the rules we're on a road trip. - Ssendam the Masked



Evil cosplaying humans go on a road trip round Equestria.

  • ...
58
 524
 14,428

We're on the road again.

Canterlot

"...And that's when he just ups and disappears, leaving the sword behind." Celestia and Twilight were shaken by this new revelation. They'd thought Tobi and Yoshimitsu to be unique cases, creatures that were dimensionally displaced, and possibly able to be resealed. But now, with this 'Solaire' creature, claiming that the two of them could escape any time they were summoned- the implications were unthinkable. Plus, the existence of other humans meant that Equestria could be invaded by beings who wouldn't fear death or imprisonment at all, as they were like ghosts, phantoms almost.
"There are more of them out there, and they can just... respond to these summoning signs?" Twilight paced. "He may have been lying." Spike shook his head. "That guy wasn't lying. How else to you explain how he suddenly comes here, without any prior warning?" Twilight couldn't come up with an answer to that.

Celestia sighed. The mystery of Tobi and Yoshimitsu persisted, as it always did with those two. Now, it seemed that they had the capability to travel between worlds, and spread their madness to other Equestrias. Equestria- both her own and other Equestrias- needed to know about this, in case these invaders came. "And you're sure that he gave no hint as to how it is possible." Spike shook his head. "It'd have to be portable," he mused. "It would have to give some sort of signal, that could be interpreted throughout worlds..."

Suddenly, a black box appeared.
You have been invaded by D1cky Pr05Ta1t. Spike squinted.
"What the..." Just then, another human came in. It had a bizarrely elongated head, extremely wide at the top and narrow at the head, coloured an eye-watering shade of yellow. It wore a dress, and it wielded a huge hammer., and its whole being glowed with a red light. They stared at it, and it seemed to stare back at them despite having no visible eyes. The very nature of it seemed strange. Then, it attacked. It started rolling towards them, then appeared in front of Celestia. As soon as the human got up, it swung the hammer at Celestia with an almost impossible speed. Celestia blocked, then blasted the creature with a thaumic lance. It barely reacted, then it spoke, in a bizarre, distorted voice.
"Lol wtf 1s th1s sh1t u fuck1n p0ny fag." Celestia looked confusedly at this creature.
"What." Surprise lost, she simply focused. The power built up, then the sunlight brightened.
"Burning Sunlight."
The creature suddenly caught alight in the very sunlight it stood in. It flailed around, rolling out of the way, the flames still burning it. It then pulled out a glowing gold flask and drank, somehow, and the flames died.
"Burning Sunlight." It then caught fire again. Celestia realised, with a start, she was enjoying this. In a thousand years, it had been a while since she'd really cut loose.

Eventually, it disappeared. Celestia looked at the others. "What... in Equestria... was that." Celestia was, for the first time in over a thousand years, completely, utterly lost. She shrugged. "I have no idea."
"Perhaps it is a being from another Equestria; coming here to invade and destroy." Luna chipped in. Twilight nodded.
"What kind of creature would do something like that?" Spike shrugged.
"Well, considering Tobi and Yoshimitsu..." He left it at that; after all, what else can you say about that?

Yoshimitsu's P.O.V, present day.

Fire.
The flames around us blossomed, and we stood firm.
We'd been ambushed. Beside me, Tobi stood tall and proud, putting his mask back on, concealing his scars again. I didn't take my mask off much anymore. Not since Luna had hit it with like ten spells. My face was just a mass of scar tissue now. Still, we stood proud. If we were going to die, then we were going to stand tall and proud. Celestia and Luna looked at us, faces filled with righteous indignation. When we saw the jewels, Tobi tried to use Kamui, but they spotted that and blasted at him. There was a clear message- we were not going to escape.

So, because we were mad, we fought. I drew my sword, feeling the chakra flow through the blade. Tobi slammed his hands together, and trees sprouted at them. Celestia raised her mighty warhammer, the Sun's Wrath, while Luna raised her scythe, the Moon's Edge. Cheesy names, but considering that Celestia's warhammer could smash through solid marble, we were on guard.

The battle was long, and brutal, and entirely one-sided. In their favour.
Oh, we tried, but for every Wind Release blast and Wood Release, they countered it with impunity. Tree and sword clashed against war hammer and scythe, and we were, slowly yet surely pushed back, into one small area. We both knew, then, that we were not escaping our prison. Might as well make a good pose, then.

As they levitated the jewels around them, I posed, sword in my right hand, left hand outstretched, while Tobi just airhumped while flipping the bird with both hands. We knew... that this had been our final battle. And the rainbow surrounded us.

I rose, sweating. Looking around, I gripped my sword. Just a dream.
"Sempai?" I turned, to Tobi looking at me, concerned.
"It's nothing." But it wasn't; the lies we tell ourselves. I mused on this, only to be interrupted.
You were invaded by the Nudist Invader.
I looked at the message blearily.
"Whuh..." Then it hit me like a fat man with dihorrea running to a toilet.
We were being invaded. Tobi realised it too.
"oh man, oh man, this isn't good..."
Our invader appeared. I squinted in the night. It was a... a naked man, holding two bows in his hands.
He then charged us, slapping his ass with his two bows. We reacted in a manly fashion.

"RUN! RUN! RUN LIKE A BOSS RUN LIKE A BOSS!" Yep, we ran like a pair of absolute bosses. As we ran, him slapping his ass all the way, I reflected that, ironically, he was the best invader we could have hoped for. God forbid that a Giantdad come through. I shuddered. That's something that we would never wish on Celestia.

Canterlot

"We were apparently invaded by that... human," Celestia felt that the term wasn't appropriate for what that even was, "but why now? Why get invaded by that human now?" Twilight mulled it over.
"Maybe they accidentally summoned that thing?" Celestia nodded.
"Yes. It possible that Tobi and Yoshimitsu might have summoned it on accident. It certainly was not peaceful." Luna snorted.
"Bah. Knowing those two, it could have easily been an ally, like that Solaire creature thou encountered, Spike." Spike nodded. looking at the sword again.

"Yeah, but he seemed to be a cool guy if you knew him. I mean, he did give me this to learn about." Celestia nodded.
"Regardless of whether or not they summoned that invader, we must find them as quickly as possible. We have no idea where they are right now."

Tobi's P.O.V, present day.

As we ran like bosses, a thought struck me. From what I could remember of the Nudist Invader, he was pretty weak. So...
I quickly turned aorund and locked my Hax Sharingan eye with his.
"I am Tobi, and you will obey me." He slowed. I grinned evilly.
"Listen to my words..." Yoshimitsu slowed down.
"What are you doing, Tobi?" In response, I grinned.
"We still need to get our cool car back, right? We need a distraction." Yoshimitsu paused, then nodded.
"That's evil. Do it."

Ponyville.

Everypony in Ponyville woke up blearily to the sound of music playing. It sounded vaguely like a rave concert. A couple of ponies heard
silent footsteps, and went out to see. Then, a naked human, armed with two bows, dashed into Ponyville square, running around and slapping his ass for no discernible reason.. Ponies screamed and locked themselves in their houses, not noticing the two original humans come and quietly steal the engine. Then again, if a naked human just appeared and started running around following ponies, then they weren't going to check.

On the cider engine, Tobi turned to Yoshimitsu
"Okay, Sempai, it's dark, we've got like a ton of apples in the cider making machine, we've got no donuts, and we're wearing masks."
"Hit it." With that, they drove off into the night, their pursuer driven by Tobi's eye into madness.