• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 3,583 Views, 76 Comments

Harmony, Insanity and Freaks - Sputnikmann



When testing a spell she read, Twilight and her friends pull some very interesting creatures from another dimension. With the fate of Equestria on their shoulders once again, The Elements of Harmony must overcome the power of the Elements of Insanity

  • ...
4
 76
 3,583

To be continued...

So, there's some good news, and some not-good-but-not-bad news.

The good news is that this story is going to be continued. This fine gentleman/lady/whatever has offered to take up the story for me.

Not-good-but-not-bad news is that I will probably have nothing to do with this new version. I have given up on my ability to use the Elements of Insanity, and I will be glad to get this story off my back. That is to say, if Darkbine needs any tips; say on Shadow Rush's personality or something, I will definitely help out if I can.

When his version of the story is up, I'll post a new chapter with the link to the story in it.

Until next time!

... assuming that I end up posting a story here again...

Comments ( 9 )

Why was this cancelled?

5690707 Have you ever heard the phrase 'bit off a little more than you can chew'?

Well, that's basically it; I created a jumbled mess of characters and sub-plots that I; for the life of me, couldn't keep up with. It was ok at the beginning, with just the Mane 6 and the Elements of Insanity, but then I started introducing so many characters and plots and...

UGH!! :twilightangry2:

Besides, I am fully attentive on working on a story I started a while back on FanFiction. I'm dedicated on finishing that one.

Ok Everyone, my name is Darkbine. I'm the kind person who will be continuing this story. Sorry for the disappearance for a while, I was working on my story before I realize, I had to copy this story. So, its probably take a few days but when I'm ready, I'll introduce it. As for my other story, I'll be working on that for a long time. Until I feel its ready to be submitted, it'll remain a secret. Anyway, thanks and I'll be making the copy. I won't get rid of any details but I'll be modifying it to my way of making stories. I hope you understand and thank you for giving me permission Sputnikmann.

5699212 Just happy to get this off my chest.

5699298
No problem man. I'm just glad to keep this story going :twilightsmile:

5699307
I'm afraid to inform everyone that I got too many hates. So, I stopped and delete. Sorry man :(
But I began 2 stories, but 1 of them is a giant crossover and random.

7249176 If you feel like it. I've had someone in the past try before, but he has taken it down. If you feel like you can fix the mess of everything I made, then you can go right on ahead.

Soviet Malashenka: THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE WORKERS!

Login or register to comment