• Published 26th Apr 2012
  • 7,447 Views, 59 Comments

The Courageous and Awesome Trixie Lulamoon - SuperChaosKG



Life is never dull in Equestria. Join Trixie Lulamoon as she gains new powers and make new friends.

  • ...
7
 59
 7,447

VROOM VROOM VROOM

<i> Saturday </i>

The Great and Powerful Trixie Lulamoon was doing what all mares do on Saturdays : Shopping! After all, come Monday she would have three hungry mouths to feed, mouths that didn't eat moonlight like her other roommates.

It was not as easy as it should have been, considering the absurd prices of one salesstallion.

"Twenty bits for A cherry?! That's outrageous!" cried Trixie, once again in her Starshine Brightlight disguise.

"This market sets prices on what ponies are willing to pay. 20 is the highest we got and it's how it will stay."

"What moron suggested that price?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Fluttershy didn't know why, but she felt like somepony was talking about her.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Forget the cherries. I'll go somewhere else." Trixie left the store in disgust at the odd prices. In her place came a white mare with a red mane. A flower cutie mark on her flank, she too seemed disgusted at the prices.

<i> Stupid Merchant. Who does he think he is, trying to swindle the Great and Powerful Trixie. </i> The mare's thoughts were interrupted by a commotion.

Looking to her right, Trixie observed a strange earth pony stallion wearing a red tie.. Taned brown, muscular and with a jet black manestyle, the pony wasn't all that interesting.

What was interesting was what the stallion was doing.

He appeared to be searching around for a mare. He was asking any female their name. The thing is, the names he would ask were different every time.

"Are you Jasmine?" asked the stallion with an odd Trottingham accent.

"No." said a mare.

"Are you Daisy?" asked the stallion.

"That's my friend." replied the pony buying cheeries.

Finally, the odd earth pony came to Trixie and started asking her questions as well.

"Are you Professor Watson?"

Trixie decided to answer truthfully and not say anything sarcastic. Even if the perfect comeback was sitting on the tip of her tongue.

"No." repleied Trixie. She tried to sidestep the stallion. He moved in rhytem.

"Are you perhaps... Maya Fey?"

Now Trixie realized that there was a problem with the stallion. Whether he was braindamaged or just off his meds was anypony's guess.

"No. Leave me alone." Trixie turned to leave. Like a reality-warper, there was that same stallion.

"..."

"..."

"Rose Tyler?"

"Rose? Rose? Rose is the stupidest name I could think of."

The mare buying cherries came over and smacked Trixie upside the head. Angry at all this results-

"MY NAME IS STARSHINE!!" shouted Trixie, loud enough to rattle the windows of some stalls.

"Say that again, miss?" asked the stallion. it was almost as if this was the response he wanted.

"My name is Starshine Brightlight. I'm a fortune teller. Now LEAVE. ME. ALONE." With a huff of frustration, Trixie planned to leave the earth pony in the dust. What she wasn't expected was a cry of-

"FANTASTIC!!"

The force of the exclamation made Trixie trip and fall. "What's so fantastic?"

"You are JUST the mare I'm looking for! I need you to come with me.

There was no way Trixie was going anywhere with this whackjob and she said it as such.

"Come with you? You? Hell no, you might rape me!" cried Trixie, already building up her magic reserves.

"I wouldn't do that. Though, it's very important. In fact, if you don't, you'll die on the spot. I guaruntee it." The stallion seemed unfazed by her proclamation.

"Are you threating me, you psycho?" Trixie could already feel her magic leaking in rage.

"Oh no. It's not a threat. It's a promise... Miss Lulamoon."

All of Trixie's thoughts were evaporated instantaneously. For once in her life, The boastful mare couldn't give a response. In fact, she barely twitched in signaling she was alive and not a statue.

"Cat got your tongue? I have that effect on ponies. Now, come along, Trixie. You wouldn't want your secret to be spilled, right? Trust me, you'll thank me for this.

Trixie walked with the stallion in defeat.


__________________________________________________________________________

The pair stopped at a blue box on the side of the road. The mere sight of it made Trixie turn around and say, "Trixie is a unicorn. She will drop you and burn your insides the second you touch her or her amazing plot."

"Oh, don't worry about that, Trixie. You aren't my type anyway. Now, let's come in.

Reluctantly, The Great and Powerful Trixie and her eccentric host walked into the strange blue box.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"It's ... bigger on the inside." Trixie was awed at the space

"I know. Awesome, isn't it?" The earth pony walked over to a control panel.

"Now, the TARDIS here will take us to our location." The earth pony told Trixie, telling her how they were going to go.

"But that's crazy. How would you even do that?" asked the curious Lulamoon

"Like this." The stallion pulled a few levers and pressed a few buttons.

Suddenly, the entire room shook and trembled. Trixie was nearly thrown to the ground in the rush. With her life, quite literally, flashing before her eyes, she only had one question.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Oh me?" asked the surprisingly clam earth pony. "I'm The Doctor. Pleased to meet you. ALLONS-Y!!"

And with that proclamation, the strange blue box did a twirl and disappeared off the face of Everworld.

Comments ( 14 )

I wonder what point of time Trixie will Trixify first...Other than that I have only one thing to say.

MOAR:trixieshiftright:

Update? Oh and HAI. SuperChaosKG.... long time no see. Where've you been? I haven't seen you onn any of CH;s blog posts.

New chapter! YESYESYESYESYES :twilightsmile:

1576747

Very busy. But fear not! I have not forgotten my ACORNYMS!! :pinkiehappy:

1578810

Glad to see you so excited Dragonvar.

Now, I must ask, how are you doing, archiving Agent Lulamoon? I like her and all but nopony can stay with her, listening to brag about her Conclavian exploits without going absolutely mad! I'm just asking to make sure that you were ... you know...

ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4881969844127303&pid=1.7

Still Aliiiiiiiiive. Still Alive.

1586139
New chapter is coming, hopefully in one-two days.
Phew, I'm glad you chose Still Alive from the original Portal over Want You Gone from Portal 2!
Cake might be a lie, but is still a great motivation! :pinkiehappy:

1586410

The hell is an acronym?

i believe you mean "acornyms" son. :unsuresweetie:

1586813

Simple, my dear friend.

[youtube=xwyIR598a_s]

2643969

I understand perfectly well. :facehoof:

or even a blue box that travels through time,

You have a like for just that.

2902636

Oh dear. People are still reading this... :facehoof:

And like that, the doctor never brought her back.
She's stuck in an infinite loop of space and time.
Much like the current story.

Huzzah.

Login or register to comment