• Published 11th Sep 2016
  • 656 Views, 22 Comments

Equestria Forever - TheMajorTechie



In a world where nothing is left but war and fear, a precious handful of people, together with the few remaining ponies, strives to bring back the world they once knew...

  • ...
7
 22
 656

Prologue

~~~
Years after the final episode of MLP aired, the Fandom has finally begun to crumble. Hasbro still hasn’t released any plans for the next generation, and thus, day by day, the brony fandom is being dismantled. Member. By. Member.

And along with it, normal society has gone as well. Without the heavy influence of the ideas of tolerance, friendship, and acceptance, often promoted by the show and it’s fan works, many have begun to forget who they truly are.

And yet… somewhere, someplace, there will always be a spark... A spark of hope, a lost dream, a nation forgotten. A place for the ones who have not quite lost hope, and are willing to hold onto these ideals.

Equestria. The land of ponies and friendship. The final chance of humanity as we know it. The crumbling crown jewel of morale.

~~~

A cold wind blew across the land. Equestria, the once grand nation, the shining jewel of civilizations, has crumbled.

Why?

Simple; the fandom has fallen. Equestria has fallen. Humanity has fallen.

Many years after the Elements of Harmony were set down for the last time, a tragedy struck. It wasn’t some foul beast, or even a monster from the depths of Tartarus, no… it’s unseen backers, the ones who truly believe in it, --the fandom--, had been diminishing for quite the time. It was only when Equestria began fading from the imagination, when there was finally notice of what had happened. Slowly, ever so painfully, Equestria died, bringing with it the morales that may often be taken for granted…

Honesty…
Kindness…
Loyalty…
Generosity…
Laughter…

And most importantly,

Friendship.

The remaining few, the diehards, were the last leg that withheld the integrity of Equestria.

Everything they did would heavily impact the possibility of the land being lost forever, taking it’s ideals with it.

They are Equestria’s, and possibly the Earth’s, final hope.

Society has begun it’s lumbering demise.

War has broken out, destroying many nations, and many more lives…

Humans have forgotten the ways of humanity, devolving into war-torn beasts, intent on nothing more than the ultimate destruction of their rivals.

The ponies-- the ever-friendly citizens of Equestria, gone.

Even the Mane Six hadn’t been able to stop the conflicts, for harmony was lost; destroyed.

If nothing is done, then the world is done for.


Equestria Forever

TheMajorTechie

The Oracle

Raistlin Majere

NicLove

FanWithoutAFace

Miku-Chan Hatsune/Celestia Lunaris/SunsetAppleTwi

Nightfall Gleam

Shadowboltwriter

Arrow Spear

Author's Note:

Published in commemoration of the 9/11 attacks. The world is a dangerous place...