• Published 1st Nov 2016
  • 5,362 Views, 56 Comments

Celestia's Curse - Journeyman



Celestia has risen from the grave and looks for the reincarnation of her true love. Twilight is at first concerned, but Celestia shows her just how much love she is willing to share.

  • ...
18
 56
 5,362
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

nice work love it.:heart::twilightsmile:

8101031
Two more chapters to go!

Clay shelves to store scrolls, and her singular four wooden shelves to index her books...

Singular, but four? Perhaps not an error, but this seemed odd to me.

All I asked of her was this one request! One! I love to call my own!

I believe that second 'I' should be the word 'one.'

She tilted her head again and thought for a moment before settling on, “Of a sorts. I was born...

I think the phrase 'of a sorts' is a combination of the phrases 'of sorts' and 'of a sort.' Perhaps stick to one? Again perhaps not a mistake but it disrupted my immersion.

Twilight drew her blankets to her, but began to think think they weren’t needed as she...

Repeated the word 'think.'

She’d figure out what to do with her ripped up clothe in the morning.

'Clothe' should be 'clothes.'

Twilight pulled out a nightgown. It was a lose thing...

'Lose' should be 'loose.'

Hell, even a one night stand was giving her skills to woe others too much credit.

'Woe' should be 'woo.'

Celestia brought a hand up to Twilight’s cheek and she leaned into.

Add the word 'it' after 'into.'

She discarded her headrest and settled on learning her head on the goddess’ chest...

Change 'learning' to 'leaning.'

No matter how many time Twilight saw her...

Change 'time' to 'times.'

Twilight rolled her ripples between her fingers experimentally...

Change 'ripples' to 'nipples.'

“Twilight, my dear Twilight,” Celestia cupped her face with both hands now. I waited thousands of years...

Add a opening quotation mark before after 'now' and before 'I.'

She grasped Celestia by the forearm and tan a finger along her smooth, silky skin.

Change 'tan' to 'ran.'

She was silky soft, nothing like the course, chewed-up lips that she possessed.

Change 'course' to ano 'coarse.' Also consider changing one of the two 'she' pronouns to an antecedent for better clarity.

Twilight shakily reached out and out her hand against Celestia’s pelvis...

Change the second 'out' to 'put.'

Their earlier loving did make her feel better and so wonderfully relaxed.

Awkward phrasing here, specifically the word 'better.' Not exactly an error but it disrupted my immersion.
Those are all the errors I noticed, fairly certain I found them all.


An absolutely wonderful second chapter, this story practically oozes potential. I'm incredibly happy that you seem to be committed to expanding this story. Looking forward to more.

Do you have an editor? I'm okay with commenting what errors I notice but if you'd like an editor to proofread and offer constructive criticism, I've got some experience.

8101184
I don't have one for this particular story, but I'm more than willing to take you on if you're offering.

Very nice chapter. Loving the story so far.

Interesting concept. Please continue someday.

Login or register to comment