• Published 11th Nov 2022
  • 587 Views, 12 Comments

And yet you've made up your mind... - Abyssi amentiae



Princess Celestia has lost, Equestria is completely at the mercy of Nightmare Moon, everyone is afraid of her without exception, except for one person...

  • ...
3
 12
 587
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Dude, seriously!?

Doesn't he have a name?

I mean, "Human" this, "Mr. Human" that ain't his real name. :ajbemused:

Despite Anon/Anonymous being over cliche. At least it's a original human "name".

11421691
I admit, I overlooked the moment with "Mister". And so, I make GG-human inaccurate on physical information, as well as on name. Physical data and name are not important in this story. If you like, take any name you see fit.

I found that was nice and interesting. It kinda makes me wonder about nightmare Moon's traits here and view of ponies

11421704

Perhaps this is because I am writing this work based on the plot of my own verse, which was written by me more than 2 months ago.

I left the verse itself in the comments under chapter 1.

11421707

The Nightmare Moon is not omnipotent and not perfect. And the Human is not obliged to love everything that is in the world in which he got. But this does not prevent him from enjoying certain parts of this world and helping them sometimes.

11421710
i see, yet a intersting one
11421714
of course. how should I say, what decides the punishments for her and who shall get it?

Had a silly thought that popped in

Login or register to comment