• Member Since 23rd Sep, 2022
  • offline last seen May 15th

Paul0504


Comments ( 11 )

A story about bangin a pegasus except said image of a pegasus has no wings. Seems legit.

Best G5 character, especially for clop!:rainbowwild:

Damn Pipp is really hot!

I've fapped to this picture. I still don't know how the hell to generate good stable diffusion images that don't result in eldritch horrors.

I apsolitly love this story.

Pipp had gotten wet witnessing Anon unknowingly and openly masturbating right in front of her, but by now her inner liquids were starting to trickle out of her flower and down her legs. A small puddle began to pool at her feet on the floor next to the springs. Anon saw and came up with an idea that made him smirk mischievously.

You said her feet did you mean his feet or her hooves

It should be illegal for a pony to be as hot as Pipp Petals, or so Anon thinks. She has a giant, round, juicy, and delicious ass that drives everypony in Equestria completely crazy, even himself, not to mention her big tits. Seriously, Anon has found himself fantasizing about riding Pipp and fucking her brains out on several occasions. He has even come to a point where he has to control himself so he won't slap her ass, 'by mistake.'

My thoughts as well

Omc this was amazing I love this Soo much thank you for this and if you do. Plzz do a sequel :applecry:

Then there's this Anon's perspective: He honestly couldn't care less for about the first two tropes. He had no prior knowledge - at all - about Equestria before his sudden arrival, and he's not interested in fucking all the ponies he wants, either.

When I write my stories in the Clopfic genre, this is the perspective I want my readers to see from. Even though my stories are second-person, this is my Anon’s background. Although he does develop a romantic, even sexual interest with the mare in question.

Login or register to comment