• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 408 Views, 8 Comments

The Curse of the Princesses - SuperSassyGassy



Has Discord really changed? Will the land of Equestria change forever?

  • ...
4
 8
 408

Chapter 1

As I step into the main hall, I could hear the rain hit the windows. I never scheduled the pegasi to make it rain THIS hard... at least it isn't snowing. The Winter-Wrap up is in a few weeks... I am very happy about that. It has been pouring outside, so I let Discord stay in the castle until the storm blows over. Right now, he is sitting in my throne, ordering the guards to get him some food... this is going to be a long week...

"Hello Princess Trollestia" Says Discord.

I choke on my own words, "W-what did you just call me?"

"Celestia, what else?"

"I thought so..."

I walk up to the guards. "Keep a sharp eye on him, and don't let him order you around" I whisper. "Discord, get off the throne, when I told you that I will let you stay here until the storm blows over, I didn't mean completely take over the guards and 'my' throne." Not trying to sound too selfish here...


"Calm your pony-feathers, I'll get down" I raise an eyebrow but gladly watch Discord get escorted off the throne by the guards, one of them being Shining Armor. As I walk up to the throne, I hear the doors open behind me. I see Cadence and the Mane Six come storming in and the next thing I know, I have seven ponies on top of me. I can see through the corner of my eyes that Rarity is off to the side shaking her head. The seventh pony on top of me is my own sister, Luna. With the air knocked out of me, I could only hear a little shriek coming from Twilight Sparkle, "SLEEPOVER!!". When the ponies get up, I start breathing again.

"Sorry princess Celestia, I am just soo excited!" Exclaims Twilight.

"Excited for...?" I use with the first breath I get after standing back up.

"We were going to have a sleepover... right? You sent me a letter, stating that you wanted to have a sleepover with Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Apple Jack, Luna, Cadence, and me.."

"I...did?" I am very confu- I turn to discord and frown

"DISCORD! YOU INVITED THEM HERE TO HAVE A 'SLEEPOVER'?"

All he does is laugh evilly then grin. I think he is up to something...

"No, why would I ever do something as irresponsible as that?! Okay maybe I did." Twilight pops her head in front of me,

"Is the sleepover still on, Princess?"

I sigh "I guess it's alright.. Luna what are you doing up?"

"Tis night time, sister, thou the clouds make it difficult to tell when tis night" I understand now, and yawn.