• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 408 Views, 8 Comments

The Curse of the Princesses - SuperSassyGassy



Has Discord really changed? Will the land of Equestria change forever?

  • ...
4
 8
 408

Chapter 10

Discord floats a crown back on my head.. but it really doesn't matter anymore. Without being seen, I teleport into the jail and I use the spell Twilight used to make the ponies remember when the second time Discord took over. The ponies looked scared and shocked.. but I think we all do right now.

I sneak them up stairs into the room Rarity is being held up in. We quietly think of a plan, then we race into the room and they try to over-power Discord, but his magic is too strong. He uses his magic to pin the other ponies to the walls except for me. He pulls me towards him, I feel my magic once again fading away. "You lied to me. You broke a promise. Now all of your little ponies will suffer." He started to choke all of the ponies, I run up and use the rest of my magic while it lasts and choke him.. it doesn't last for long.

The other ponies passed out. I am once again a little filly with no magic. He forces me to the wall and grabs a knife... that is a shadow blade.. it will kill me in an instant if he puts it through my chest, because I am made up of sun. He starts cutting my arms and legs. I let out moans of pain, but then he starts cutting up my stomach.. up to my chest. He makes an X through my coat. As much as I want to scream, nothing comes out. I close my eyes and I end up falling to the ground. The poison from the shadow blade starts filling my blood stream. I think this is the end...