• Published 23rd Feb 2013
  • 408 Views, 8 Comments

The Curse of the Princesses - SuperSassyGassy



Has Discord really changed? Will the land of Equestria change forever?

  • ...
4
 8
 408

Chapter 6

Luna and I try to remember what path leads to Ponyville. I hear noises all around me... but I ignore it and continue on. All of the sudden, a panther jumps out in front of us and has red eyes and blood covering it. As its mouth foams, we start stepping back. I know I have to do something about this... I take a sharp stick in my mouth and race towards it. The only thing I can hear while I am making this horrible decision, are the shouts of the ponies behind me, telling me to not do it. I kick the panther in its mouth and it snaps at my leg, being successful. I let out a cry of pain but then I force the stick into his head. It is hard to do things with my mouth, being use to carrying things with magic... It whines and runs back into the trees. My leg is bleeding but I shake it off and we keep going.

We start seeing light and we run towards it, well, I limp. We see Ponyville.. but it doesn't look the same. It's dark and sad. All the ponies are gray and getting angry at each other. We see ponies rob the carts, start fights, and hurting/tormenting each other.. We head to Twilight's House. Once we get inside, books are everywhere, and ripped up, there is paint and permanent marker on the walls, and...blood... I smell blood... I turn to see Twilight's mouth drop open and she starts crying. Spike comes down stairs, he is gray as well.

"What do you want, what are you crying about, you baby" I come up to spike and I knock him against the wall. He bites my hoof and kicks me to the ground.

"I haven't eating anything in three weeks, I might as well eat one of you" We've been gone for three weeks?! Spike pounces on my and holds my arms to the ground. He inhales like he is going to use his fire breath to heat me up. I turn my head away and I suddenly feel less pressure. Twilight kicked him aside and stuck a tranquilizer in his neck.

"That was fortunate that you had a tranquilizer here." I stay, still frightened and shocked.

"Discord casted a spell on everypony!" Cadence yells out. Luna wraps her arms around Cadence to calm her down.

Twilight follows the trail of blood to a dead body of only bones.

"T-These bones look like--" Twilight bursts into tears.

"Who?"

"Exactly!" I think she is talking about Owlicious.. her pet owl...

I run up behind her and I hold her to the floor.

"Twilight, snap out of it, we can fix this whole thing!" She sniffles and gets up. When we get outside, we get egged by masked ponies. I wipe the egg off of twilight and my face. We head towards one of the stands to buy something.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU MUTTS, YOU'RE NOT STEALING ANY OF MY FOOD ANYMORE!" The Stallion owning the stand yells when we walk up.

"We are not here to steal, kind gentlecolt." Cadence sucks up the bravery to say. Wait.. what does Luna have? She has.. 4 apples?! Where did she get them?!

"H-HEY WHO STOLE MY APPLES!" I hear someone yell from behind. I push Luna onto the ground.

"YOU STOLE THEIR APPLES?! WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE ENCOURAGING KINDNESS AND HONESTY!"

"It's not working, Tia, why even try." Luna says as a coat of grey fills her body.

"Oh no.. you're turning into one of them! We must stop this fooling around and get to the temple!"

I help Luna up and we follow the path back to the forest. We pass Fluttershy's cottage.

"We should check if fluttershy is here.. or what happened to her animals.." We knock on the door, it slowly creaks open, and the whole place is wrecked by the animals, there are animals abusing other animals! The next thing I know, I have a monkey hanging on to my head, forcing it in motions where I think it's trying to snap my neck! Cadence kicks the monkey off onto the floor and we race out, quickly slamming the door behind us.

"This...is...chaotic!" We run as fast as we can into the forest, and following the trail.