• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 4,519 Views, 139 Comments

The Brony Life: CYOA - Chetzi



A CYOA story based on a brony in Equestria. Lots of different endings and alignments!

Comments ( 14 )

Can't wait till this is finished so i can go on some......... Adventuring :pinkiecrazy:

452872

K, just don't do it anywhere near my house... or planet...

Hey, if anyone wants to write a chapter or correct me, please, go ahead. I'll check over it and most likely post it. This story was started as a side project when I was waiting for Zaresto to finish checking The Hacker Pwny. He stopped, and now there's really no reason to write this story anymore. But I still will. I would just like it if I had a co-writer. So there are more chapters for people to read.

452958 You dun goofed.

I'll CO-write. How about I write the messed up stuff? That's my area of expertise.

456471

Sure, so far you've made me puke about 3 times now. You can write any unmade scene, and I'll post it when it's the next chapter.

456505 :pinkiecrazy:






Get ready for blood.

And pickles.

lots of pickles.

When did you tell her your name?

Hmm, I haven't been writing this much because, I've been busy with my other stories. I think I'll just restart this when summer hits, and I can rally other people, make a flow chart, and just other things when I have the required time.

I THINK THIS IS BROKEN.....

472449 The chapter to help Applejack with her work to kill her and rape her dead body with the axe was fucked up man. What the Actual Fuck.

Wait shouldn't I be at the market with fluttershy?!?

Can I do the vague stuff? I'm really good at that!

857079
Ikr? And my God that comment was a long-ass time ago...

782787 okay something went wrong I havenĀ“t traded Fluttershy against Rainbow Dash.

Login or register to comment