• Published 24th Mar 2012
  • 3,132 Views, 69 Comments

Prototype: Epilogue in Equestria - Chetzi



Alex Mercer. Equestria. He wants revenge. He won't stop at anything.

  • ...
16
 69
 3,132
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

They changed the names... I guess Ra1nbow Dash is now Firefly, and what the fuck is up with the font? Wait, Firefly had the same personality as Rainbow Dash from G1, so I guess that's why. Oh great, the admins are trolls.

So Fluttershy and Luna are dead. To bad Alex didn't get to absorbe Luna, that would've him unstoppable.

...
:pinkiegasp:

That is all I have too say...

Yay wings! now if only he had magic.

Oh cool, so everytime he's about to be beaten, he can just go into an adrenaline rush and kill everything around him.... that's stupid! :flutterrage:
These fights are fast as hell too, I would've expected Luna to do more than just kill herself like Vegeta did when he tried to kill Fat-ass Buu.

Alex Mercer is a bitch.

455730

That's what happens in the game. Every time I get into a big fight, I go into the rush and kill everything.

455745 I do that too... and it reminds me of The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction but atleast The Hulk is the good guy.
Hey I rush in and kill everything in ALL the games!

I am a bit disterbed over that Luna would sacriface the entire town just to kill Alex.

he... fucking... killed... FLUTTER!!! just wait till he meets ME!!!! i've killed the ones with the virus before :pinkiecrazy:

Haven't read this in two months wow! Alright here we go...*Reading*


WHAT THE FUCK! Viral Alex....Y U SUCH A DICK?!

Great chapter dude!:pinkiehappy:

456195 he killed FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

366298 Hearing those words your totally right about that he's a cold, ruthless, emotionless, evil, serial killing virus that cares for no one but itself man.

362377 So you're going the route of the shit sequel that fucked up Alex's character shithead? God this is why I fucking that shit sequel Prototype 2.

366298 Admit it shitstain you hate Alex with all your being.

Prototype to was fun. BUT, it was fucking stupid too. At the end of Prototype Alex seemed to be content with simply defeating the remaining infected and Blackwatch and just trying to stay alive. Which is why him being evil in Prototype two is such a huge fucking character change that it just sucks. He made an OK villain sure, but only if you didn't know him as a hero first. You are receiving bad comments not because of bad writing, but because you chose to write a story based on a fan-base-wide hated game in a series. If you really like this game, then that's your opinion. I just hope your ready for the shitstorm when it comes for you.

P.S.
Don't take this the wrong way. I loved Prototype two. I just hated the fact that Mercer was the villain. Heller was cool. The priest was cool. Even Dana got helpful. I just hate it when a character has a drastic change without any explanation.

362747 He wants to rule New York? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME SHIT HEAD?!

366298 Seeing that comment make you a shit hater.

Please continue with this. This is awesome.

I don't know what's happening but stuff is dying and it's not the mc so I like it

I don't understand something. Why has the virus not made thin but strong spikes that will literally rip through the flesh of the ponies coming at it or hitting it. And a virus could use it when ramming so that he instantly skewers his enemy.

Login or register to comment