• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 580 Views, 4 Comments

Snow Kingdom - DisneymlpZeldalover



This is a alternate universe where the crystal heart had never been fixed, leaving the main heros to die in the snow.... Now, villans rule but all might change when a young alicorn, Flurry Heart, awakes remembering nothing including she is a princess

  • ...
 4
 580

Rouge Royalty


Flurry Heart watched as the snow went around her and gently fell on her mane. She then then heard a noise. She whipped around, magic ready.

“Hello?” She whispered.

Nothing…

She slowly turned back but then something snatched her by her hair.

She creid out in pain as it tugged harder till she looked upward to the grey sky.

The girl tried her hardest to wrench away but the force held her firm.

“Hello, little alicorn.” Cooed a distorted voice.

Flurry Heart shivered at it.

“Who are you?” She whispered.

Suddenly a black alicorn appeared beside her. Flurry Heart winced at the pain she had trying to move to face her and was forced look upward.

“Does it matter who I am?” The elder asked.

“I'd say so.” The girl growled stubbornly. She felt a hard yank at her mane and she yelped, now knowing she had better hold her tounge.

“You'll learn soon enough, girl. You'll learn all of us.”

Flurry Heart narrowed her eyes in her confusion.

Then, black smoke with eyes, a red centaur and a creature of many animals appered around her.

She hyperventilated with fear and closed her eyes. “Please, go away… I'm scared…” She whispered.

“Oh! Our precious little deity is frighted! How utterly awful.” A dark voice chuckled.

Flurry Heart felt her face grow hot.

“Please.” She grunted softly.

She felt her hair finally be released and she fell to the ground. She looked up and saw the villains had faded away.

“W-where…” Flurry Heart whispered, looking around. It was all black until a piercing light filled her sight. It was coming from a heart, like in all her visions.

She slowly walked up to it and was about to touch it when she saw a mare standing beside her.

She was a rose pink with a light pink, purple, and yellow mane. Her violet eyes seemed to dance.

“Who are you?” Flurry Heart whispered.

“No. Who are you?” The mare replied.

She suddenly vanished and the girl herself was looking back. The reflection giggled at her and Flurry Heart stared at herself. Suddenly, that music maker appeared beside the reflection.

“What are you?” She gasped.

The girl gave a taunting smile.

“I'm just you. That's all. But we do deserve to leave this world, don't we?”

“B-but why? What did we do?”

Her reflection suddenly touched the heart and a piercing scream suddenly echoed around her. The heart shattered.

The girl grabbed her ears and cried out as it continued. She looked up and saw her instrument splinter then shattered apart. She gasped and looked at the wood splinters. She carefully picked one up and held onto it.

The girl then saw something horrifying. In the distance loomed a dark cloud and it was going straight at her.

She gasped with fear and turned to run. It was going faster and faster!

She creid out but the darkness swallowed her.

Flurry Heart awoke with a jolt upward.

Applebloom gasped and turned to her.

“Are you alright?!” She creid, running to the girl’s bedside.

She was in a bed of smooth sheets and a pillow. It wasn't much, but it was something.

“It was just a dream… Just a dream…” She assured herself.

Applebloom raised her eyebrows and put her hoof on the bed. Flurry Heart looked around at her quarters.

“W-where are we?” She whispered, looking around a grand room.

“We're in the yak kingdom. King Rutherford and Randy have given us a place to stay until we’re ready to go home, which will be immediately after the breakfast.” Applebloom said.

Flurry Heart was surprised at how big the palace was. It was like the villains didn't even care if the yaks were there. She was even more surprised when a female yaks came in with dresses for both her and Applebloom.

The filly had never worn a dress before but she liked the feeling. It was a simple blue dress and her long mane had been braided. She saw Applebloom many minutes later but she still wasn't wearing her dress.

“Ah’ don't like dresses. It could trip me up and in this time? Ya can't be tripped up.” Applebloom replied to the girl’s raised eyebrows.

“It is a honor, your highness.” Applebloom said, bowing low to the ruler of yaks, King Rutherford.

“As of you, pony.” The King replied.

Flurry Heart peeked slowly up at the yak beside him from her own bow. Prince Randy, the boy who had tried to save her life yesterday. He was wrong, but that was a simple mistake.

She caught him along with Ashy Breeze, the breezie staring at her intently.

The girl felt her face grow hot and she felt like she may have hurt herself with the force her head went down. Why was her face so warm? Could she make it warm again? It was so odd.

That day at breakfast, it was a feast. Flurry Heart raised her eyebrows at a plate of round dough.

“What's this?” She asked, looking up.

Randy laughed. “Pancakes, silly.”

“And what are they putting on it?” She asked again, cocking her head at the sappy juce.

“Syrup. You have a lot to learn, little alicorn.” King Rutherford laughed gruffly.

Flurry Heart nodded, acting like she had known. She carefully cut a piece with her fork and ate it. Within seconds, she had shoved her head into the pancakes and snarfed them down. She looked up and saw Applebloom doing the same. The yaks ate different so they looked at them odd.

Applebloom looked up and glanced at the king. He held no exception. She slowly went back to eating.

“So.” Rutherford continued, letting go of his fork. “Who are your parents?”

Flurry Heart choked and looked up to face the King.

“Er…” She saw Rutherford, Randy, and Ashy Breeze looking at her.

“I… I haven't found out.” She whispered softly.

“Well… That is a certin shame.” Rutherford muttered.

Applebloom looked at Flurry Heart and they locked eyes.

“Are you positive you don't know.” The King asked softly.

Flurry Heart looked at him and squinted her eyes. All the yaks she had seen had brown eyes. But only Rutherford and his son had those tantalizing green eyes.

Ah, his son… She could stare forever into his ey- Suddenly, the King’s flashed neon green.

She gasped.

“Is there something wrong, alicorn?” Rutherford growled.

“I… Your eyes…” She whispered.

The King gave a growl and the girl wished she could take it back.

His eyes turned neon again and heard a clatter that shook her out of her trance.

“Ah’ knew it!” Applebloom yelled.

“Well, you sure took your sweet time with it.” Rutherford growled, standing up.

He nodded to a servant who promptly bashed the mare with a serving tray. Applebloom collapsed.

Flurry Heart used her huge wings to leap out of her chair.

The King suddenly was engulfed in green flames and Flurry Heart gasped in shock.

“You were that captain of those changelings that chased me when the camp saved me!” She creid, almost tripping going backwards. She ran to Applebloom and held her head in her hooves.

“Indeed. It was an honor seeing you but I believe we haven't made a proper introduction-”

Flurry Heart felt a tiny tug at her hair and turned to see Ashy Breeze. “Come with us!” He whispered. She turned and saw Randy hiding behind a pillar.

“Are you nuts?! How can I trust you two when that yak turned into a changeling?!” She creid softly.

“Come on!” Ashy Breeze growled, grabbing even more strands of her mane.

Flurry Heart glanced back at the captain who was demanding around some servants then back at the breezie. “Ok. But we got bring Applebloom. Help me carry her.” She whispered, putting the mare’s arm on her shoulder.

“We can't bring her.” Ashy Breeze said softly.

“WHAT?!” Flurry Heart screeched, inraged. She often was a sweet pony but leaving somepony she cared about in the clutches of evil? That crossed the line.

The captain turned and Flurry Heart realized her mistake. As if in slow motion, he flung a silver dagger right at her head. She screamed and ducked. The dagger landed in the wooden pillar above her, inches from her head.

“The Queen does want you alive… But I just couldn't control it, I just hate you that much.” The captain hissed.

“I have one reason you can go with us, we don't throw daggers at your head.” Ashy Breeze growled.

Flurry Heart nodded. She flung herself up and quickly grabbed the dagger. “I promise I'll be back.” She whispered to Applebloom.

She followed Ashy Breeze and saw Randy join her.

“Flurry Heart-”

“Save it.” She growled

She turned to see not see the captain chasing her but instead smirking back at her in the hall. Then, she saw it. He had the unconscious Applebloom slung over his back.

“Guess I'll see you soon, princess.” He said smugly.

Flurry Heart gritted her teeth. “Guess you will.”

She turned and flew away after Ashy Breeze and Randy.

“You just let her go?!” A servant gasped.

“Of course. She'll be back because by tomorrow, her little resistance will be captured with this one.” He slid Applebloom off and kicked her to the servant.

“Inform the rulers. Tell them that I have the alicorn child in my sights. But don't tell them I'm handling her myself, and she won't live long enough to help anypony.” The captain laughed.

“Yes, Captain Thorax.”