• Published 23rd Mar 2024
  • 175 Views, 6 Comments

Blues Clues: Meeting a Magician. - Big Imagination E



Periwinkle needs some help knowing who the mysterious magician is after Periwinkle gets a letter from it.

  • ...
 6
 175

Meeting Periwinkle and Time for Blue's Clues!

The two arrived at his house and when Inferno knocked on the door the door opened and revealed Steve in a tux as well. He too wanted to dress up for the occasion.

"Oh hi Inferno and Spike. I'm so glad you're here. Come on in guys. I have someone I want you to meet. Hey Periwinkle! Come meet my friends!" Steve said.

Then coming in the living room was a lilac tabby kitten, and he is bluish white with a periwinkle with blue triangles on his forehead. He has triangles on his back, triangular ears and a pink nose. Periwinkle has a short curvy and skinny tail and four legs; his feet have invisible toes. His right front foot is periwinkle and the other feet aren't. This was Periwinkle.

"Hi! You must be Spike and Inferno. Steve told me all about you." Periwinkle said.

"Yep that's us! And you must be Periwinkle. Steve's new neighbor. Tell us a bit little bit about yourself." Inferno replied.

"Well I recently came from the city. When I moved into Blue's neighborhood and met many new people in the new environment I started making friends with everyone. Some of my favorite hobbies are being mischievous and practicing magic. When i lived in the city i was friends with Plum, a purple bird and Rainbow Puppy in that lives in the same city i once lived in before moving to Blue's neighborhood. Now Steve and Joe often call me Peri. And my favorite color is red." Periwinkle explained.

Then Blue came out in her blue dress since she wants to look good for the magic show.

"Hey Blue! So Periwinkle? You actually like practicing magic tricks? That's so cool!" Inferno replied.

"Yep. And sometimes I really wish that would get the chance to see a real magic show one day." Periwinkle wished.

"You don't say. Well Periwinkle you'll be happy to know that someone is coming here tonight to perform a magic show later on. And you will get to see your very first show here!" Spike smiled.

"That sounds exciting!! I've always wondered what it would be like to actually see a live magic show!" Periwinkle beamed.

Then suddenly a star shaped letter came floating inside the house and landed gently on the ground. The brothers, Steve, Periwinkle and Blue all got a closer look at it.

"What is that?" Spike asked.

"It looks like a letter. I wonder who it's for?" Steve said as he picked it up and opened it. "Oh Periwinkle. It's for you."

"For me? Lemme see what it says?" Periwinkle said taking the letter and proceed to read.

"Dear Periwinkle,

I have been noticing that you enjoy magic tricks so much. In fact when I arrive later tonight I wish to get to know you and possibly have you as my assistant for tonight's show. Plus I think you're really cute and mischievous. Look forward to seeing you tonight.

From your secret admirer and magician.

"A secret admirer? Someone actually loves me? And this admirer is a magician! This is like a dream! I'm gonna be an assistant for tonight's show!!" Periwinkle said.

"Well Periwinkle this is gonna be your lucky night! You're gonna earn a lover, be an assistant for the magic show and get to know the magician!" Steve replied.

"Yeah you lucky kitty! Your gonna have the night of your life!" Spike said as he looked at the time as it was 1:30pm. "And when we reach to 6:30pm you will meet your admirer."

"Periwinkle. Are you excited about meeting your admirer tonight?" Steve asked.

"Yep. But there's one problem." Periwinkle answered. "See while I may be excited I'm also a little nervous too, just like when i was nervous to go to school for the first time. Plus I don't know who this mystery magician/admirer is."

"Ooh. That is a problem. I wonder who sent Periwinkle the letter?" Spike asked.

Then Blue barked saying that she knows the answer to the question.

"Blue? Do you know who sent Periwinkle the letter?" Steve asked as Blue nodded yes. "Ok well who is it?"

Then Blue went to the screen and placed a paw print on it. The gang knew exactly what she meant when that happened.

"Of course! We'll play Blue's Clues to figure out who sent Periwinkle the letter! I love that game!" Steve said.

"Us too!" Spike and Inferno said in unison.

Then they all started to sing as music began playing.

https://m.

"So remember. Blue's pawprints will be on the clues." Steve replied

"Blue's Clues." The brothers said in unison.

"Now how do we get rid of this pawprint?" Inferno asked.

"I think I know a way." Periwinkle said taking out a magic wand. "Maybe I can use this wand to make the pawprint disappear."

"Go ahead." Spike allowed.

"Ok. Here goes." Periwinkle replied as he waved the magic wand and once it touched the pawprint it completely disappeared into thin air.

"Nice trick. You know what we need for Blues Clues. Our handy dandy..." Inferno started.

"Notebook!!" The reader finished.

"Notebook! Of course!" Steve smiled as everyone got out their notebooks.

"So you guys are gonna play this game to help me figure out who has sent me the letter?" Periwinkle asked.

"We sure are. That way you'll know who gave it to you. And you know we can tell were really gonna need your help trying to figure out who sent Periwinkle the letter. Will you help?" Steve asked.

"You will? Oh great. Well let's play Blue's Clues." Spike said as the music started again.

https://m.

They all singed and danced to the song. First it was Inferno and Spike who started the song. Next it was Steve who sang the second verse. Then he finished the rest the song. When we got to the end Blue jumped in front of the screen and the gang came up and said "That we wanna do!"

"Hehehehe. That was a great dance you guys did." Periwinkle said.

"Thanks that's what will happen when we start Blue's Clues. So are you ready to play?" Spike asked. "Oh good because we are really gonna need your help trying to figure out who sent Periwinkle the letter. And I think we should help Periwinkle practice some tricks for when the magician arrives."

"That's a good idea. Hey Periwinkle. Why don't you stick with us and we can help you try some magic tricks?" Inferno offered.

"Sure. I'll need to be prepared for the magician when he or she arrives tonight." Periwinkle agreed.

"That's what we like hearing. Now let's go look for some clues!" Spike said as he and the others when to the left and began the search for clues.

Author's Note:

It's time to search for clues! What will the first clue be?