• Published 23rd Mar 2024
  • 175 Views, 6 Comments

Blues Clues: Meeting a Magician. - Big Imagination E



Periwinkle needs some help knowing who the mysterious magician is after Periwinkle gets a letter from it.

  • ...
 6
 175

Thinking Time and The Show Starting

The gang all ran as fast as they could. They eventually arrived at the Thinking Chair and Steve sat down while the others sat next to him on the sides.

https://m.

"Now that were in the Thinking Chair. Let's think." Steve said as he and the others got their notebooks ready.

"Were trying to figure out who sent Periwinkle the letter. And our clues are a wizard's hat.." Inferno said as the image flew above.

https://m.

"..this pale corn flower blue.." Steve continued.

"..and a magician's exit." Spike finished.

"So who could have sent Periwinkle the letter with a wizard hat, this pale corn flower blue, and a magician's exit?" Steve asked.

So everyone, including Periwinkle started thinking. Then Spike got an idea.

"Well. Whenever I see three clues like this it always gets me a feeling that it's related to one of my friends." Spike thought.

"Really now Spike? Ok. Well maybe this friend of yours probably wears a wizard hat. Yeah. And maybe your friend has pale corn flower blue skin. And maybe, just maybe your friend knows how to do a magician's exit." Periwinkle said as the clues formed like a puzzle.

"Good thinking Periwinkle. So who do we know that wears a wizard hat, has pale corn flower blue skin and can possibly do a magician's exit?" Steve asked as the clues formed the answer.

"Trixie!!" The reader answered.

"Trixie! Yeah cause she wears a wizard hat, she has pale corn flower blue skin and can do a magician's exit for when she ends her magic shows." Spike said.

"Hey Blue!" Periwinkle said as Blue came out. "Is Trixie the one that sent me the letter?"

Blue nodded yes and when they know that only one thing came to their minds.

"So now I know who the magician and my admirer is!" Periwinkle said happily.

"Yes we do. But not only that! We just figured out Blues Clues!!" Spike said as he started singing again.

https://m.

After they all finished singing they posed. But before Steve can say anything the doorbell rang.

"That's the doorbell. Who do you think is here?" Steve asked.

"I have no idea Steve. Let's go see who it is." Inferno replied.

They all went to the door with Periwinkle following behind. Once there he stopped in front of it.

"Who is it?" Inferno asked.

"It's me." A voice said.

Inferno was surprised hearing that. And when he opened the door he was the one and only Trixie at the door. She was wearing a light purple dress with a light blue lining on the bottom decorated with diamonds as stars. She wore a dark purple wizard hat and has on a cape. She definitely fits the style of a magician.

"Well what do you know? It's Trixie! How are you doing today?" Steve asked.

"I'm good. May I come in?" Trixie wondered.

"Oh of course! Come on in!" Steve offered.

"Thanks Steve." Trixie smiled as she came inside.

She sat down and the others came and join her. Periwinkle who wanted to meet her at last jumped into her lap and the two stared in each other's eyes.

"So you're the magician who's performing here?" Periwinkle asked.

"Why of course. And I heard that you happen you like doing magic too. So I had to see you in person." Trixie answered.

"Really? Wow. And thanks for sending me the letter. I had no idea that you were the one that sent it. And you really thought that I was cute?" Periwinkle asked.

"Of course I did. And yes I did send you that letter. You are absolutely cute. And I was hoping if you like to be my assistant for this performance tonight?" Trixie offered.

"Yes I would Trixie. I would love to be your assistant for tonight's show." Periwinkle smiled.

"Oh that's wonderful! Come. We have lots of practice to do." Trixie said as she and Periwinkle left to practice for the show.

"Now that's something you don't see every day. Trixie actually wanting to get along with Periwinkle. Not to mention that not only did she wanted him to be her assistant but also be his soulmate." Spike said.

"Yeah. I guess you could say that Trixie is a mage who uses love magic is called a Romancer." Inferno joked.

The brothers chuckled and Steve couldn't help but join in too.

"Ok Inferno that was actually a funny joke you made. Now why don't you go head to the backyard and get ready to watch the magic show. I'll join you in a little bit." Steve said.

"Ok Steve. We'll be outside waiting." Inferno said as he and Spike went outside to the backyard.

After they left Steve turned and faced the readers.

"Hey. You were great helping Periwinkle with all that magic. Without you he wouldn't have gotten the courage to talk to Trixie and he wouldn't have been her assistant. I think you are a great magician yourself." Steve replied as he went to the living room again.

"Thank you so much for all your help today. I think you are great at doing magic and you helped Periwinkle a lot." Steve responded as he sang one last time.

https://m.

After he finished singing and said 'That we wanna do' he had these final words to say.

"Bye-bye! I'll see you later! I'm off to watch the magic show! See ya! Bye." Steve said as he headed to the backyard and the door closed and we zoom out from Steve's house. And that ends another story of Blues Clues. I hope you loved the magic!

Author's Note:

Well that was quite a magical crossover! Stay awesome guys and gals!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment