• Published 28th Mar 2020
  • 261 Views, 63 Comments

When two worlds meet. Beginnings. - Knight_of_hope



A group of teenagers ends up in Equestria through and inexplicable cause, and they will go through adventures, but not the most pleasant kind.

Comments ( 7 )

Finally updated it boys. Tell me what you think.

10586634
Hey dude, I know there's a lot of questions right now, but don't worry, I will try to answer all of them. It was intentionally made vague.

10586667
Also, I am glad that you're reading my story!

10586729
So, there were dragons living there a long time ago?

10586730
Just diplomats that sometimes go to Canterlot. That's why there were also huge doors.

10586735
Ohh, so the diplomats were dragons.

“Excuse me, but do you mind repeating that again? Magic? That doesn’t make sense,” said Samuel incredulous.

“What do you mean? All things have magic. Diamond dogs enhance their claws and jaws, earth ponies have super strength, pegasus can fly. Now that I think about it, what’s your race magical ability,” asked Sapphire, curious to know the answer.

Don’t they know magic exist there?

“Bro, what was that for,” asked Gabriel in spanish.

“That was kinda... fucking mean dude,” said Julio weirded out.

How was it mean?

“Holy fuck, we are on another planet, aren’t we,” whispered Sebastián, who now was looking down.

How did they not know that?

It dawned on Hugo, and he looked away in shame. They all stood in silence for a good five minutes, and they would’ve stood there more if it wasn’t for Sapphire telling them that the mines were only fifteen minutes of trot. They all agreed that what Hugo did wasn’t stupid, and moved on. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What’s wrong?

“I never try drugs. You better never try drugs,” I said with a grin.

Drugs exist in this world?

“It is of good manners to ask that question,” I said, showing off my intellect.

Not that intelligent.

“My group has decided that my friend and I will be the ones speaking,” said the brass knuckles one. He had a face that looked like ‘Knuckles’, so I’d call him that.

He knows about knuckles?

“No, good lord, no. It’s just that my mother always told me to never hit a girl. I mean, I didn’t really take it seriously, but it feels wrong,” explained Club with a soft tone. But there was something weird with his tone, and he made a little tiny smile that looked creepy.

Well, that don’t matter, now.

“Alpha don’t care! You fight Alpha, or all dogs fight you,” barked Alpha frustrated. Club growled under his breath, still doing that smile, and he got ready to fight.

Why is he smiling?

“What,” asked the earth pony confused. The three dogs jumped out of the way, and Claws even dived, but they were also confused. “Wait a second! Time out,” the pony said desperate. “I’m going to try to use my magic, but it won’t be directed at you. Let me try.”

What is earth pony magic supposed to do?

The beings were pleasantly surprised (Except Club, that looked a bit upset), but only wanted to come in if we promised we wouldn’t attack them, and Alpha ordered to not attack them. One of the beings picked up the pony, and they all got into the mine. That was the first time I ever saw a Human, a name I didn’t know at the time, and they fascinated me.

Wait, was that a flashback? Also, was that the perspective of one of the diamond dogs?

I hope to satisfy you all, and tell me what you think of the odd tool that I created.

What odd tool?

Login or register to comment