• Published 27th Jan 2021
  • 1,961 Views, 65 Comments

Will You Ever Be Mine (Re-write in progress) - zodia



a brand new student that falls inlove with rainbow dash. Aka you

  • ...
4
 65
 1,961

Chapter 10: CHS Special Fundraise

You woke up feeling excited also a bit sad since just two more months and you'll graduate from high school along with your friends, also one of the reasons that your excited is because that your school has chosen your band to represent your school on this year CHS special fundraising event. You told your parents about the special fundraising that your school is going to do and they were so proud of you when they heard that you are part of a band that will represent your school name.

After you ate your breakfast you immediately went to the bus stop since today you and the band will have practice since you have to get ready before the big day. While your walking towards the bus stop you saw Zack waiting for you as usual.

"Hey good morning" said Zack, with a smile.

You smiled back "So did the other say what kind of music we'll e playing?" you asked.

"Music well they chose pop for some reason" said Zack.

"Pop music sounds great" you said.

"Yeah we'll Poppin for sure" said Zack, is that pun necessary, then when the bus arrived the both of you went in and just waited to be at school in time. Once you got to the school your friends greeted you at the school's bus stop.

"So are you two ready?" said Rainbow.

"Yeah we are and we can't wait to do practice" you said.

"You guys go ahead Zack and I we'll be gone for a couple of days the both of us have to go to Equestria" said Sunset.

"But you'll be here before the event right?" said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, we are... we promise you that" said Zack, then they just went to the statue and went through the mirror.

"So how are we gonna practice we need the both of them" said Apple Jack.

"It's okay they already know the music plus the three of us had practice so that when they got back they can just join us in the stage and play smoothly" said Rainbow Dash.

Then a couple of minutes later you and your friends are now practicing for the upcoming event everything is going smooth so far, Your practice went on and on all day till afternoon. After the day was over you and your friends decided to go in the sugar cube corner to have some frozen treats.

"Man that sure is a lot of practice" said Apple Jack.

"Yeah although I think the atmosphere is missing some elements" said Rarity.

"Probably because Zack and Sunset are not here" said Fluttershy.

"Girls come I know you miss and I miss them too we'll see them again soon" said Rainbow.

"Yeah but I wonder why do they have to go back to Equestria?" you asked.

"I don't know but I hope it's nothing to worry about" said Rainbow.

"Speaking of missing people where's twilight?" you asked.

"Oh she's with Hearty Fan they said they're just doing something important back in their home town" said Rarity.

Then a month has passed Twilight is back but Sunset and Zack are still not back from Equestria, but on the bright side the practice today was going very smoothly too Twilight singing is top-notch, and Rainbows guitar skills are amazing. Then suddenly the principal called all the students to gather up in the gymnasium.

"All of you must be wondering why I called you here... and the reason why is our school just got a new building well its technically not build yet but with the help of the money that we're gonna be able to make in this years CHS special fundraising our school will be building a new building for collages" said Principal Celestia.

"But don't worry you're still free to choose on which school you want to go to college but we are just letting you know that if you still want to go to this campus, not as a high school but college student, our school also will be having a new building for practicing your skills on your chosen strand" said Vice-Principal Luna.

All of the students including you rejoice to hear that the school will be having a new building for those who still want to go to the same campus. Their happiness tells you that they will be staying here at this school for a much longer period of time you mean who wouldn't want to leave this school this place is great. Then after a couple more speeches all of the students were sent back to their classroom to start the day.

Then a couple of days later the event is tomorrow so you and your friends decided to do one more practice before the big day. As usual, everything was going great you all are having a great time when suddenly Zack and Sunset entered the room.

All of you shouted "WELCOME BACK" all of you said.

"Hey so how's your trip?" you asked.

Zack and Sunset sat on the ground and let out a sigh of exhaustion "It was extremely tiring we got called by the map for some reason, the map chose us to bring griffons together then after that Princess Twilight asked for our help for the friendship festival then there's this storm guy attacked Equestria and turn the other princesses into stones so we joined twilight and her friends to find the hippogriffs, its a long story" said Sunset.

Zack sigh "Yeah that all happened do you remembered their faces when they found out that I was alicorn it was so funny" said Zack.

Sunset smiled "Well you did a pretty good job hiding your history on Equestria" said Sunset.

You and the others jaw drop after hearing what they've been actually doing back in Equestria "So wait you get to go to an adventure?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Not really it all just sort of happened we didn't really expect that also tomorrow is the big day right?" asked Sunset.

"Wait tomorrow... oh right I forgot" said Zack.

"Well if you two are still exhausted you can just take a rest for now and we can do one final practice later" said AppleJack.

Then when all of you looked at Zack and Sunset they were already asleep" Well that was fast" said Rarity.

All of you just giggled "For now let's leave these two in here" you said, then after the two of them woke up in the afternoon all of you started practice one last time for tomorrow's special fundraising. Tomorrow morning the day has finally arrived You and your friends are getting to ready to perform.

"Alright ya'll today is the big day lets make CHS proud" said AppleJack.

"*Yawn* why am I here again... oh right to play" said Zack.

"*Sigh* geez Zack what time did you slept" you asked.

"Umm let's just say someone couldn't have enough" said Zack, then he looked at Sunset, then Sunset nervously laughed while blushing.

"I don't even wanna know" you said, then you heard that Principal Celestia called your band's name.

Then after the show was you and your friends just enjoyed the event, since there are a lot of food stalls, game stalls even different challenges and sports to try. But you are more looking forward for tomorrow's graduation to you it almost felt like it's just yesterday when you and Rainbow first got together, You hold Rainbow's cheeks and kissed her in front of a lot of people.

"*Your name*! what are you doing mmmmm..." said Rainbow, while covering her face

You hugged her "Sorry I couldn't help my self" you said, then you just enjoyed your time as the sun goes down.

One month later you and Rainbow went on another trip again together without your friends, you went to the same cabin last summer and you're enjoying your time with her. You two even went fishing and rock climbing while walking you two are walking back towards your cabin you noticed that there are 8 people having a party in front of your cabin.

"HEYYYY THERE BACK" shouted Hearty Fan.

"Hey you guys come join us on your own cabin" said Zack.

Well, this is surprising you never thought that they will be here "How did you guys even know we're here?" you asked.

"Yeah how?" said Rainbow.

"Well we in and the girls have a little plan well we know that last summer you two went here so we decided to go here to" said Sunset.

"Yeah last summer Sunset and I also went here actually our cabin is just up that hill over there we saw you there" said Zack.

"Yeah to confirm it was you two we used binoculars" said Sunset.

"How much did you two actually saw?" said Rainbow.

"Well we only looked to confirm then that's it" said Sunset.

"Hey Zack it is pretty hot that night was it" said Sunset.

"Yeah quite anyway who want some BBQ" said Zack.

Did these two saw... you know what maybe they don't do they?... Nah they won't right... right?.

Author's Note:

(Thank you very much for sticking till the end)
I appreciate your time to reading my story I truly am grateful.