• Published 27th Jan 2021
  • 1,959 Views, 65 Comments

Will You Ever Be Mine (Re-write in progress) - zodia



a brand new student that falls inlove with rainbow dash. Aka you

  • ...
4
 65
 1,959

Chapter 4: Fire flower of beauty

It's been a few day's since the canterlot ball and now it's back to normal but you're looking forward for a very special day it's almost summer vacation you can hangout with your friend's on beach and now that you have girlfriend your day's are just getting better and better but your title is not totally offcial cause you and Rainbow decided that you'll take it slow since thing's are just happening a little bit to fast.

" Hey romeo so how's your morning? " asked by Zack.

" Same as usual but im feeling pretty good every time i woke up " you said.

" Uhhh okay... cause every time i woke up it feel's like my body has weight's " said Zack.

" What time are you sleeping? " you asked.

" 2am why? " asked by Zack.

" That explain's a lot " you said.

Then suddenly someone called Zack " Hey Zack i need you in the garden " said by Wallflower Blush.

" Welp i'll see you later Romeo " then he left.

You walked into your classroom and Rainbow was there waving at you. And you waved back and you went to your seat.

" Hey we have a rehearsal later on do you mind telling it to Zack since he's part of the band now too " said Rainbow.

" Okay what are we rehearsing for anyway's? " you asked.

" haven't you heard from Rarity where joining an international competetion this friday " said Rainbow.

You forgot that Rarity did say that and the worst thing is you're planning to ask Rainbow on friday since it's the first annual japenese style festival on camp everfree. And you don't know what to do since it's a one time thing, and a couple hour's later it's lunch time and you and your friend's went to the cafeteria.

" Is everyone excited for this friday! " said by Rarity.

" You bet i can't wait to show the world my guitar skill's " confidently said by Rainbow.

" A singing couple that's interesting " said Zack with a little teased.

" Zack come on it's not totally official " said by Rainbow.

" Then why did you announced it infront of the whole school " said Zack while grinning.

" Oh shut up Zack " you said then you walk out not because of what he said it's because your plan just got ruined.

" I got this one " Zack said to your friend's.

Zack followed you all the way to the classroom and he sitted with you.

" sorry man for what i said " he said.

" It's not that Zack it's just this friday is the annual japanese style event but coincidentally it's dated as the same day as the competition " you said.

" Well that is a bummer it only happen's every one year " he said.

" I just hope that they move the date so i can take her there for our first date " you said.

" Yeah but how are you gonna explain that walk out just now " said Zack.

" Oh shoot " you said.

" I'll cover that up just say anything to them " Zack said.

" Umm okay then " you said and so you and Zack went back to the cafeteria and made up something to explain.

" Well what was that about? " said Rainbow.

" Well im just angry with Zack that...umm that he didn't want to accept the dare since he lost the bet " you said nervously.

" What bet? " Twilight said.

" Umm since Zack lost the bet from horse race yesterday he will wear some girl's clothe's for an entire day " you said.

" WHAT!? " said Zack.

" Well you lost better accept it " you said.

" What are you a chicken yuzu " said Rainbow.

" fiiiine " said Zack and he glared at you.

" Hey Rarity you can take care of him " said Rainbow.

" With pleasure " said by Rarity while grinning.

After you ate your lunch all of you went to your club room and Rarity is choosing what dress should Zack wear.

" It's fine Zack since you look like a gal anyway's " said by Apple Jack.

A couple minute's later Rarity called Zack to wear the dress that Rarity picked for him.

" I only doing this because of the " BET " that you said " then he went to the changing room and you guy's waited.

" So what do i look like " said Zack.

" You look absolutely stunning dear " said by Rarity.

" Ummmm.... oh wow " you never thought that he would look completely adorable.

" Hey Rush..... " you looked at Rainbow and she's pouting.

" What? " you said.

Then all of you went back to your classroom and everyone can't help it but to looked at Zack so you thought this might be bad idea but at the same it can also be a payback for the prank he did to your mother.

" I hate this " you heard Zack whispering it.

After class you saw Zack immediatly went to club room and you followed him.

" Hey man im sorry i know it's a little extreme " you said.

" It's fine it's not the worst thing but still it's messep up " Zack said.

And you waited for him to get change then suddenly everyone also went to the club you forgot that you have a rehearsal this afternoon.

" So you ready for the rehearsal " said by Rainbow.

" Oh hi why is everyone here? " Zack asked.

" I forgot to tell you that we have a rehearsal today " you said.

" Oh okay so what song are we gonna play? " he asked.

" Well we're still thinking about that " said by Twilight.

" Well okay then i'll be back in minute im just gonna make a call " Zack said.

Then he left the room and went out side. And then all of you took all of your instrument and start's making a song. But a couple hour's later Zack never went back so you called him in your phone.

" Zack where are you? " you asked.

" Sorry i had to leave there are something's that i have to take care of tell it to the other's kay bye i got more thing's to do " then he hang up.

" So where is he? " asked by Sunset.

" He said there is something he need to take care of " you said.

" Well let's dismiss for now cause where gonna need his piano skill's " Rainbow said.

Then the rest of your friend's went home but Rainbow went back to the club room and you're still there.

" Oh hey Rush your still here? " Rainbow said.

" Umm yeah you forgot something? " you said.

" Ummm do you wanna grab some ice cream? " Rainbow said you never thought that she will invite you.

" Yeah sure i'd like that " you said then the both of you went to sugar cube corner and had a treat. And you enjoyed being together.

" So Rainbow why did you take me here? " you said.

" Well umm i just wanna spend some time with you " she said and she blushed.

" Oh hehe i always enjoyed are time's together " you said.

" O..ofcourse you did im awsome and...cu..cu.... " since she can't say it she just ate a mouthful of ice cream.

" And cute that's what your gonna say right " you said and she blushed even more casue she didn't think that you'll picked up that fast.

" hmmmmmm your emberassing me " she said. After that afternoon both of you went home, you went home flustered.

" She's so damn cute " you said.

" Who's cute? " your mother came out of no where.

" MOM!? " you got shocked.

" What i just saw you walking down the street " she said.

" What are you doing here " you asked.

" Well im just about to go home from groceries then i saw you so i'll just walk with you unless you don't want me to " she said.

" no it's fine i'd like to walk with you " you said.

And so on you told your mother everything happened that day but you didn't told her that you had girlfriend since it's not an official title yet.

" Home at last i can finally lay down " you said.

" That's very smooth what you did at sugar cube corner " said Zack.

" What the heck!? man " you said while startled.

" What? " said Zack.

" You really should stop barging into my room " you said.

" Hehehe before i forgot i checked the camp everfree festival forum that they had and they moved it this wednesday " said Zack.

" Seriously? " you said.

" Eyup well i'll be going now there are still some paper works i have to finish bye " then he jumped out of the window.

You didn't get to asked what paper work's he's doing but your glad that he told you that but to make sure you looked it up in the official page of camp everfree and they really did moved the date just for this year.

" Well i guess my plan is not ruined after all " you said, Tommorow morning you woke up in the sound of a loud noise you looked at the window and there was a construction going on. So you went down stair's and went to the kitchen same as usual you and your parent's are now have time to spend time together before going off to work.

An hour later you went to the bus stop and as usual Zack is waiting for you.

" Hey mornin " you said.

" Mornin so what are you planning for tommorow anyway's? " asked by Zack.

" Well as you know that Tommorow is the festival that will be held at night in camp everfree and i was planning to take her there as our first date " you said.

" Pffft you really are like a protaganist in a comic book or a story book or something " said Zack.

" Well i guess love is love you know that since Sunset and you are a thing " you said.

" Yeah, yeah i know " Zack said.

" Well how did you two meet anyway's " you said.

" I'll tell you at some point i really don't wanna steal the spotlight....the bus is here let's go " said Zack.

And so both of you took the bus and went to canterlot. When you got there your trying to figure out on how are you gonna invite her. So you waited till the whole class is over and So this afternoon you could try and invite her to the japanese style festival. But for now you have to focus on your study for this morning as you listen to the teacher's discussion you can't help it but to think of her despite she's right there beside you.

" Hey Rush you okay? " whispered by Rainbow.

" Yeah " you whispered.

Lunch time you went to the cafeteria with everyone same as usual and your still thinking about what your gonna say.

" Hey Rush, Rush HEY! " said by Rainbow.

" What? " you said.

" you've been like that all morning are you okay " asked by Rainbow.

" I dont think he got enough sleep since the construction is so noisy i think they started it at 3 am " said by Zack.

" Yeah, yeah that " you said.

" Well okay then come on " Rainbow hold your hand and sitted with you.

" Hmm isn't that sweet hehe " Zack said.

" Your just jealous since Sunset doesn't have the gut's to do it " said Rainbow.

" Is that a dare Rainbow " said by Sunset.

And you and Zack just laughed nervously since it look's like there's going to be a dare competition now at this point how did it end up like this.

" So Zack wanna head to that table " you said.

" yeah that's a good idea " he said but when you stand up Sunset and Rainbow glared at you both.

" Oh your not going anywhere you two are also part of this " Sunset and Rainbow said it at the same time coincidentally. Since you can feel an eminence preasure on both of your girlfriend's.

After a long day of there dare competetion you two are finally relieved that you can take a break.

" Im so beat up right now i can't feel my tounge " said Zack.

" We ate so much chilly im gonna barf " you said.

" Well that surely is hell of a experience " Zack said.

4:00 pm it's time to go home you waited Rainbow infront of the school to invite her for tommorow's festival at everfree.

" Hey Rainbow you got a minute? " you said.

" Yeah ofcourse what do you need? " asked by Rainbow.

" Well since tommorow is a holiday and there's no class tommorow i was thinking you might want to join me for tommorow's camp everfree festival there going for japanese theme this year if your free tommorow? " you said.

" Are you asking me on a date? " asked by Rainbow.

When she asked that you began to be nervous what if she rejected your offer since what if she has her own plan's for tommorow, You had a lot of negative thought's so to make sure that atleast you'll have a chance to ask her out even though your already dating you both still need time seperated from each other.

" Ummm yes im asking you on a date " you said then suddenly she kissed you on the cheeck.

" I thought you'd never ask " she said then she ran off then stop half way.

" DON'T BE LATE I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT BUS STOP " then she ran off again.

" Huh that went well " Zack came out of nowhere.

" Jesus you really need to stop doing that..anyway did you ask Sunset to be with you " you said.

" Im way i head of ya anyway did you told her she need's a yukuta " he said.

" Crap i didn't i should tell her " you said.

" Nah don't she already knew about the festival " he said

And so your really looking forward for tommorow's annual Festival of camp everfree. 7:30 pm you went on the bus stop to meet up with Rainbow and your just in time since the bus is coming.

" So how do i look " she said.

" I umm you look beautiful " you said.

" Really you mean it " said by Rainbow.

" Yeah i think im falling all over again " you said.

" ehhh... you...idiot saying something like that here in the public it's embarrassing for me you know " said by Rainbow.

You hold Rainbow Dash's as you hop in into the bus.

" Are you excited for tonight? " you asked.

" Yeah i am but don't think im one of those soft girl's okay " said by Rainbow Dash.

" Okay Rd " you said, After a long ride you two are finally at camp everfree as you walk in you saw a lot of hanging lamp's and a lot of kanji along the way. As the wind blow's a lot of fire flies are flying around like dancing in the beautiful night sky along with the star's.

" Hey you guy's your finally here " said by Twilight.

" So where are the other's " asked by Rainbow Dash.

" Well Rarity and Fluttershy are doing learning some kanji while Zackodia and Sunset are eating alot of salad for some reason,and Pinkie is baking a lot of thing's, anyway's look they have a fire work show tonight isn't it exciting " said by Twilight.

" Great more cheesy and romantic stuff but i don't mind if it's with you " Rainbow looked at you and her eye's were glittering and she's blushing.

You two made eye contact your face's are like magnet that attracted to each other your lip's are about to touch when suddenly the fire work's began to fire high up into the sky. Both of you looked up instead of kissing both of you just hold hand's as the fire work's beautifuly shoot into the sky and elluminate the surrounding. You and Rainbow sitted on a bench and continue watching as the time goes by you didn't realize that both of you started kissing.

When both of you stopped for a moment and looked at each other you noticed that someone is standing right infront of both of you.

" Are you guy's.......... wait is that a camera " You said.

" Yeah it is and i took a picture while you two are kissing " Said by Pinkie

" Pinkie give me that camera " said by Rainbow Dash.

" Nope it's going on our scrap book " said Pinkie.

And then Rainbow and Pinkie started running around while the rest of you.... well you guy's laughed and head to the direction where Rainbow is chasing Pinkie Pie, on that one night you and your friend's had a lot of fun that night singing, talking, you even had a little bit Sake a delicious japanese beverage, and a lot more, it almost seem's like a perfect world but we all it isn't but your hoping that good thing's will be more common than bad thing's.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone ill be extending this story a little bit more since i had a lot of idea's on where this series gonna go from highschool to graduation and so on hopefully you keep supporting it.:heart:

( pls if i had any error's pls let me know and if you have any suggestion ill gladly listen )