• Published 25th Jun 2023
  • 375 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Pony: Train in Equestria - Tisalie



Train Wrecker, a young Pegasus Stallion hailing from Germaney, moves to Equestria to become a Wonderbolt.

  • ...
2
 63
 375

I'd Take A Bullet For You

(13th April 2017; 03:14 PM)

Rainbow Dash and Train Wrecker were taking a walk in the park, walking side by side. Rainbow Dash rested her head on Train's shoulder, smiling brightly and lovingly at each other. The ponies passing by all looked at them with huge smiles on their faces, some even congratulating the fresh couple. The wind was blowing gently in their faces, as they continued on with their journey.

Train was wearing a Haywaiian Lei, which Dash thought was quite funny.

"Look at you. We've only been together for a day and you already got-a-leid." She chuckled.

Train grinned. "Oh, don't you worry..... That will come at its time."

They decided to take a small break at a park bench. So, they sat down, Rainbow's head still on Train's shoulder.

Rainbow Dash looked up at him, like she never looked at anyone before.

"I love you, Champ." She whispered.

Train didn't waste a second and kissed her passionately.

"Taste the Rainbow, Darling."

Rainbow chuckled and smirked, before giving him a taste of her tongue.

Train blushed as heavily as never before, before reciprocating the action. They were now full on making out in public.

"You taste like candy, sweetie." Train responded, breathing heavily.

"Oh, you're not so bad yourself." Rainbow chuckled seductively.

Unbeknownst to them, a white unicorn stallion with a red mane and a firearm as a cutie mark, was watching them through some nearby bushes.

"Ugh, go get a room, lovebirds." They whispered in annoyance, rolling their eyes.

As the two of them pulled back, they noticed Rarity, watching them from behind. Train and Rainbow blushed, a little embarrassed, while Rarity just covered her mouth and chuckled.

"Well, hello there, Darlings. Having a good evening?" She smirked.

"Oh, it's perfect." Train said, resting his head on Rainbow Dash's.

Rarity looked at them with big eyes.

"You are so cute, Darlings! You're a perfect fit."

"Ah, you're too kind. How come a hot mare like *yourself* is still single?" Rainbow Dash asked her.

"Oh, Darling, I have more important things to do than find a partner. I'm not seeking anypony right now." She answered with a half-confident smile.

"Well, if you say so."

"I said the same thing back then." Train smiled. "Who knows, there might be a colt waiting for you in the future."

"S-Sure.... A colt.... Yeah, yeah..." Rarity plastered on her smile, seemingly wanting to switch topic.

And a distraction she would receive.

A loud shot could be heard and a bullet hole was in the bench Train and Rainbow were sitting on. Rarity shrieked in horror and fainted, falling to the ground.

"What the buck?!" Rainbow Dash jumped up. Train cuddled up to Rainbow Dash quickly, covering her protectively. He was at a loss for words, as he was freaking out on the inside.

"Damn it! How'd I miss!?" The pony in the bushes cursed.

Train's expression slowly turned from scared to angry. He spread out his wings and got up from the bench. He slowly got closer to the bush.

"God, what an idiot."

The pony in the bushes fired at Train, nearly shooting him. Train however, made a magic Changeling Shield appear around him, which redirected the bullet. The pony dodged the bullet flying back, their eyes widening.

"N-No.... It can't..... Be..."

Train got up to them and stared them down intimidatingly.

"Who on Celestia's green earth do you think you are?!"

They stared at him, shocked.

"Answer me, motherbucker!!!" Train got more aggressive now.

Rainbow Dash was shocked, as she's never seen Train like that. She was slightly scared of him even.

Without saying anything, the pony pointed the gun at Dash.

"Another word and I'll blast her away, Changeling!" He threatened.

Train's eyes basically caught fire with anger. He spread his wings once again and said.

"Oh, no you won't!"

He then transformed into his changeling form and hit the pony in the face with his hard shell. The pony fell behind for a moment, which gave Train enough time to grab the gun.

"This is your last warning...."

The pony didn't want to give up and shot up, jumping Train. But before they could get back to gun, Train pulled the trigger and shot them in the leg.

"Nopony fucks with Dash!"

He turned to Dash, who was staring at him in shock. The next thing he knew, he fainted, like Rarity and fell to the ground right before Dash.


(13th April 2017; 04:07 PM)

Train slowly opened his eyes. He was wrapped up in a blanket in Rainbow Dash's bed.

"What in the...."

Before he could finish his sentence, Rainbow Dash zipped to him and kissed him hardly.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I nearly lost you!"

She hugged him with tears of gratitude in her eyes.

"I was just protecting my Darling.... But, shooting that guy.... It was a bit much.... I actually shot somepony..."

Train was regretful and scared of himself.

"It was self defence, Wrecky. I know you wouldn't do that if you didn't have to. And you sounded pretty badass while doing so."

He smiled lightheartedly and pulled Rainbow Dash into bed, snuggling up to her.

"Did they capture that idiot?" He asked her.

"Sadly they didn't. That coward just disappeared into thin air."

"Let's pray then that he won't return."

"Don't worry.... We're save for now."

Rainbow Dash sat down on Train's lap. Train smirked.

"Of course. I'm with you afterall. And you're keeping me so.... Warm."

"Oh, you know you do the same thing, Wrecky." She chuckled cutely.

"Now.... Let's keep you warm then. You deserve some relaxation, my big, strong hero."

"You know I'd always take a bullet for you, love."

Rainbow Dash smirked sweetly.

"Oh, I can already see the bullet coming."

Fin

Author's Note:

"They" refers to the firearm pony. I don't usually gender, but it will all make sense later on.

The pacing may not be the best. This could nearly be classified as a short.