• Published 25th Jun 2023
  • 375 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Pony: Train in Equestria - Tisalie



Train Wrecker, a young Pegasus Stallion hailing from Germaney, moves to Equestria to become a Wonderbolt.

  • ...
2
 63
 375

Spaghettinoodles

(4th April 2017)

After everything that happened yesterday, Train and Vapor Trail were very optimistic. Though Train didn't return Vapor's feelings, her words touched him deeply and he wanted to pursue a friendship with her. So, after practice, he went up to her and hugged her.

"Heya, Vape. You were really smooth today." He praised her.

"Oh, thank you. You did great too. The usual." She said with a light blush.

"Oh, you flatterer. So, I know this may be random, but could we go and eat something together, maybe get to know each other? I'm still terribly sorry I had to reject you, but I'd really love to become your friend. Is that something you'd like?" Train smiled at her sweetly.

"I could never be sad or disappointed at you after everything you did yesterday. You really are a sweetheart, you know? Please, let me be your friend. I'll be sure to give you the kindness you deserve."

Vapor Trail looked at him with huge, cute eyes. Train smiled softly, as flashbacks hit him.

"You really are like me when it comes to crushes." He giggled. "And I love it. Anypony would love to be your friend, and I would too."

"There, that's exactly what I mean! You always say the nicest things. Sure, practice does really make you hungry."

"Awesome, I know this really great Italailian down in Canterlot. They serve the best Spaghettinoodles there."

He licked his lips.

"I'm a sucker for these Spaghettinoodles."

Vapor Trail chuckled and nodded happily.

"Sounds great to me. It's been a while since I've been in a restaurant."

"That's settled then. I'll show you the way."

"Yeah, lead me on." She said, smirking.

Train flew her down to a restaurant called "Ponilipo". It wasn't the biggest place, but it still looked nice.

"Ciao, Federico! You got some Spaghettinoodles for me?" Train asked with a friendly laugh and a smile.

"Ah, Treno! I always have-a spaghetti for you."

Behind the counter was a green unicorn with a black mane and tail and a typical Itailian mustache, speaking in a thick Itailian accent. He noticed Vapor trailing behind Train.

"Oh, who is-a this fine mare with you, Treno? You found amore?" He said while giving an eyebrow flash.

"Oh, no, no. She is a friend from work." Train replied.

"I see... I see. So, I guess the order is-a for the both of you?"

"Yup." Train and Vapor said in unison.

"Alright, take a seat. We'll make it a priority order." And with that, Federico zoomed into the kitchen.

Train and Vapor sat down at a nearby table. Train sighed happily.

"Ah, I love that guy."

"You seem to know him pretty well."

"Ah yeah, I come here quite often. You see, back when I was young, my mother would always make these delicious Spaghettinoodles. They were heavenly! On my first day in Equestria, I was starving and looked for someplace to eat, when I saw good ol' Federico on the street. He came up to me, told me I look hungry and offered me a meal. His business is struggling at the moment, so I make sure to come here every week to eat lunch or dinner."

"That's very generous of you. And this food sure does look yummy."

"Oh, believe me, Itaily has some of the best food there is. It's one of my favourite countries."

Vapor smiled at Train's enthusiasm.

"So then, tell me, what do you do in your spare time? What are your hobbies, except flying of course?" Train asked curiously.

Vapor's face lit up. "Oh, I'm glad you asked! I'm a really passionate singer. You'd have to ask the neighbours if I'm a good one or not, but I really love singing. Especially Countess Coloratura. She's such a huge inspiration for me."

"Oh, Celestia, same here! I've been singing my heart out since I was a teen. And you have magnificent taste. I've been to most of her concerts. Oh, how her songs have helped me in difficult times."

"Seems like we've got something in common. Favourite song?" Vapor asked, already guessing his answer.

"The Magic Inside!" They both said in unison and then laughed.

"That performance was magical! I was at that concert that day." Train told her, smiling at the memory.

"I was too!" Vapor said excitedly. "I've never seen such an emotional performance in my life."

Just then, Federico appeared, handing them 2 plates of Spaghettinoodles.

"Here-a you go! One for Treno and one for the bellisima mare."

"Thanks alot, Rico. Here's your tip."

Train gave him 20 bits.

"Grazie."

"Always a pleasure."

"The "fed" in Federico isn't without meaning afterall." He winked and took the bits, smiling.

Train immediately started gulping down his Spaghettinoodles.

"Mmh.... Ah, yes! I've been dying for this!" Train made noises of pleasure while eating. Vapor couldn't help but giggle.

"Ah, yeah, I wanted to ask you something. Where did your name come from? How did your parents come up with it?"

Train smiled brightly.

"Boy, you're in for a story. So, the TL:DR of it, is that my mother gave birth to me on a moving train. Luckily for us, a doctor was on the train, that helped my mother with the birth. That's where the "train" part of my name comes from. The "wrecker" part... Well, the driver breaked so hard that the train broke down. It's funny really."

"Wow.... I certainly didn't expect that. That's so cool! It's a miracle you came out unscathed."

"That's what the doctors said aswell. And, well, from that day onwards, I developed a love for the railway. After getting my first model railway when I was 6, I even got my cutie mark."

He pointed to his cutie mark, a green tank engine.

"So, you're fascinated with trains? Do you have, like, a full-fledged model railroad?"

"Oh, I certainly do. And I have upwards of 40 models, some of them custom painted. It's sort of an obsession, honestly."

"I admire how much passion and talent you have. I definitely have to see that model railroad for myself someday."

"I'll be sure to invite you soon."

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me..... Is it true that Rainbow Dash and you had a sleepover recently? Did she really sleep in your bed?" She chuckled and smirked.

"Oh.... Yeah, that was the best day ever. We talked about Daring Do, watched a movie and then she fell asleep on my shoulder. My heart melted into a milkshake, just thinking about it make some so happy."

Vapor chuckled. "You know, you'd be a sweet couple, I'm sure. Just, please, keep your hopes up for me, okay?" She said with a loving, sweet and caring smile.

Train smiled back at her.

"I'll wait a little longer.... But the moment will come. And you'll be the first to know."

"That's the spirit! I love your optimism"

The two finished their Spaghettinoodles, paid and got outside the restaurant. They looked at each other, smiling.

"Nice day for it, in'it?" Train said.

"Yes, definitely. We should do it again." Vapor replied.

"Agreed."

Train hugged her one last time.

"See ya tomorrow, then." Vapor said happily.

"I'm looking forward to it."

They parted ways and headed back home, smiling at the nice day they had.

Author's Note:

FunFact: I'm half Italian myself from both sides of my family.

The whole Spaghettinoodles thing is a reference to My Little Pony: Scootertrix the Abridged

This chapter wasn't all that interesting, sorry 'bout that. The next chapter will be focused on Train's HoofTube channel and Daring Do.