• Published 25th Jun 2023
  • 375 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Pony: Train in Equestria - Tisalie



Train Wrecker, a young Pegasus Stallion hailing from Germaney, moves to Equestria to become a Wonderbolt.

  • ...
2
 63
 375

Best Friends Until the End of Time

(11th April 2017)

It was 5:00 in the evening on a normal Tuesday. Train was relaxing in his bed, watching his favourite TV-Show, Bronclyn Nine-Nine.

"This is the life." He whispered in a satisfied tone.

Just then, Train heard a loud bump from outside of his apartment. Worried, he rushed to the hallway of his apartment, yo find a gray pegasus mailmare laying on the floor, picking up the letters that had fallen on the ground.

"Luna, are you alright, Ms.?" He asked her worriedly.

The mare turned her head to face Train and smiled brightly. She had big, golden derp-eyes and her smile was enough to make anypony's heart melt.

"Oh, don't worry about me. My vision isn't the best." She assured with a slight lisp.

"You're the new Wonderbolt. I'm so honored to meet you, I'm Ditzy Doo, but most ponies call me Derpy."

"I'm Train Wrecker. Looks like we'll be seeing each other more often. Can you please be careful with my parcels though? I ordered alot of models for my model railway recently and I wouldn't want them to break."

She chuckled. "You talk funny, like the Doctor. Don't worry, I don't get assigned to the fragile mail. I'm kind of a klutz." She said cutely.

"Oh, don't worry. Your cuteness makes up for it."

Derpy blushed slightly. "Oh, you flatter me. Here's your letter."

She handed him a letter from her saddlebag.

"See ya!" She waved while flying off, crashing into a wall on her way out.

Train smiled after her and opened the letter curiously, as there was no address on it.

Inside was a small piece of paper that read:

Meet me at Casey Pones for a surprise. 18:00 pm

"Ooh, Casey Pones'."

Casey Pones was a newly opened restaurant in Downtown Canterlot. It used model trains as waitresses and was really popular. Train smiled at the thought of going there and nodded.

An hour went by quickly and Train arrived at the restaurant on time. The mare at the counter noticed him.

"You're Train Wrecker, is that right?" She asked him.

"Precisely, and on time like the German Railways could only dream of being." He answered.

The mare chuckled slightly and pointed to a table in the back of the restaurant.

"There's your table, Sir. Have fun!" She said happily, as she went back to her post.

Train walked to the table in the back, where a hooded mare was sitting.

"Finally I can see you again, Tiara. It's been too long." The mare said with a Germane accent.

Train's eyes widened as the mare tpok off her hood, to reveal herself.

"Sarah!!"

He ran up to his childhood friend and instantly tackled her into a huge hug. They both chuckled and smiled warmly at each other.

"How in Tartarus did you get here?! Oh, I'm so glad to see you!"

"Well, I saw this restaurant in the news somewhere and I had to think of you. I really missed you, Tiara. I just had to come visit you."

Train's smile grew wider by the second and his excitement didn't leave him.

"Oh, Celestia, we have so much to catch up on. I heard you moved out recently."

"Oh, yeah, I finally did it. It was very nerve-racking, but it paid out in the end. I feel so free and at peace." Sarah told him.

"That's wonderful. I know exactly what you mean. It's a pretty big switch though."

"Well, no shit, you moved to Equestria! This place is awesome! Did that Wonderbol thing work out?"

Train chuckled.

"Oh, yes, it is. And, my Wonderbolt audition worked swimmingly. I instantly got accepted and I made some verg good friends."

"What about that whole "Rainbow Dash is your best friend"-thing? Did you replace me?" She said with slight envy in her voice.

"What? No, I could never replace you! You're my sister, Sweets. No, I..... Dash is different."

Train smiled with a slight blush.

"Oh, I know that face! Tiara, are you in love?" Sarah asked with big eyes.

Train blushed a little more and grinned.

"Maybe... I..... Yeah, you got me there."

"Oh, I see. Hey, I was just teasing you. Just, make sure you don't loose time with me, okay?"

"I will always have time for you, Sarah. I love you more than anypony else."

Sarah smiled genuinely at that.

"I really missed those little comments of yours."

Their food arrived on a G Scale Bachmare Train.

"I ordered some fries and schnitzel to bring some of home to you." Sarah smiled.

"Oh, I didn't have schnitzel in so long!"

As they started eating, Sarah had a thought.

"Hey, Tiara, do you still have that collection of my stuff?"

Train smiled while thinking of his large collection of items from her.

"Oh, you bet. All still in great condition."

"Are you still interested in expanding it?" She said with a smirk.

"Of course I am!" Train replied excitedly.

"Well, in that case, I have something for ya."

She pulled out something from her backpack.

"Here's some used clothing. I'd suggest you wash it though."

Train smiled and took it.

"Oh, this is great, thank you. It's nice we're keeping this weird thing going."

"I love it myself."

They eat their food and laugh alot.

"Hey, do you wanna stay the night over? I'd love to have you around." Train suggested after they finished.

"I'm glad you asked, I'd really love that."

After they paid, Train picked Sarah up, put her on his back and started flying to his place.

"Hold on tight."

Sarah chuckled, enjoying the wind and marveling at the sight of Cloudsdale.

"Woah.... This is beautiful, Tiara!"

"I know, right! It's one of the prettiest cities in all of Equestria."

You're really lucky, you know that?"

"With a friend like you, I sure am lucky."

"Oh, stop it! You're too cute!"

They went inside and sat down on Train's couch. Sarah took a look around the apartment.

"You want some cider?" Train offered.

"Yeah, let's get drunk!" She chuckled.

Train poured her a glass of cider.

"Now, careful there. This is still my place and I'd prefer it if you didn't mess around."

"Don't worry, I'm just kiddin'. Wanna watch Fack Ju Goethe?"

Train smiled.

"Always! Let's go in my room, it's comfier there."

The two went to Train's room, got comfy in his bed and started watching the movie. They laughed alot and had some great conversations after the movie ended. At around midnight, they decided to call it a day.

Sarah cuddled up to Train.

"Do you mind if we sleep like this?" She asked cutely.

"Are you kidding? This is great."

After cuddling for a few minutes, Sarah yawned.

"Sweet Dreams, Tiara."

"G'Night, Princesa."

They smiled at each other before closing their eyes. Sarah started snoring after a few minutes, while Train was still awake.

He opened his eyes and looked at her for a second, sleeping peacefully. He smiled warmly, kissed her mane and eventually fell asleep beside her.

Author's Note:

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend, honorary sister, lifesaver and most important person in my life, Sarah. I love you <3

And no, I'm not too stupid to write "Brooklyn Nine-Nine (aka. Best Show Ever) right. Bronclyn Nine-Nine is just a horse pun of my all-time favourite sitcom.

Bachmare is a pony pun version of Bachmann.

Casey Pones is an obvious reference to the hero that was Casey Jones.