• Published 2nd Aug 2023
  • 2,397 Views, 52 Comments

Preordained - Some Leech



Fate, for all its cruelty, can sometimes be a gift...

  • ...
14
 52
 2,397
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Wow. I can’t believe it’s over already!:raritydespair::fluttershbad:

I absolutely loved this story! At first I wondered if they would ever acknowledge that they were the same fillies they met at the bridge, but I’m so happy they did! It truly was fate that brought them together, and seeing just how happy they are is just…ughhhh its so perfect!!

The romance and the sex and the little but real life challenges they were having was written so well, and it never felt like it was just porn, even if they were getting steamy in the second chapter. The sex was well written and very hot, but it just adds to it knowing it wasn’t just lust, it was love and passion! God I sound like a broken record but still!

I can genuinely say, this is the best story you have written so far, 100% certain. Everything flowed correctly, the characters were just perfect in every way and written so well, and the hopeless romantic in me was very satisfied with their relationship and soon to be parenthood.

100/10, excellent job Leech!:twilightsmile::rainbowkiss:

Do I hear a part 2 😲

“I’ll never leave you again…”
I've been waiting since the prologue to read those words. Beautiful story!

I never thought a smut story would move me this much :raritycry: The romance was blended in so beautifully, you could feel the passion and pure adoration these two felt for each other! :heart: It had me kicking my feet and giggling

I have been reading your stories for a few years and it's amazing how good you have gotten, this story is short but forfilling which feels harder since you only have so much to tie everything together and make it feel right.

The lewd scenes were good and ingaging,the main character were fun to read interacting, the moments of tension were just right to give us some worry for the characters without it feeling like it was forced to get a reaction and the amount of depth that you put into the world in terms of the characters struggle was good and made thing feel more grounded/relatable.

Thank you for the great story and I hope you have a good future.

11658111
11658183
11659103
11659320

Comments like y'all's are what fuel the fires that keep me going.
With the utmost sincerity, thank you.

This makes me happier than Mr Crabs with his Millionth dollar.

Thank you author for the best romantic pony clopfic I've ever read. This story made me cry 😭.

Dog gone! I am truly blown away by this lovely romantic fic! :pinkiehappy:

Oh, and all of you people out there, this isn't porn or mere clop. No, this is erotica, plain and simple. As a writer of such, I knew exactly the kind of romantic story this was. Still, I was blown away by the ending twist.

Thank you very gladly for this inspiring tale. I have always found your OC engaging and cute, even sexy, but this went beyond. Far beyond.
:moustache: :moustache: :moustache:

Really enjoyed this one! Great job!

11730601
> self-fulfillment

Or a coping mechanism

11730726
We all cope down here. My poor humor aside, great work as always.

11657889
So I finished reading this story a while ago, and I meant to reply to you saying it'll all make sense...it's still cheating? I mean just because the wife cheated on him first without him knowing, that doesn’t make it any less cheating on Light's part? I'm really glad other people enjoyed this story. In my personal opinion, the romance doesn't really land for me because the narrative seemed indecisive between romantizing a relationship techinically born from infidelity, and pushing the cheating under the rug entirely because of the plot point I mentioned in the spoilers.

To me, this story would've been a whole lot better if it leaned more into the dirtiness of cheating and owned it in a sexy way, or if it didn't include the cheating at all. Great stories from you otherwise, this one just wasn't my cup of tea.

Well it was fun. 😘

Login or register to comment