• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 20,892 Views, 414 Comments

Beings from another world - Vmad



Chris gets a shock of a lifetime when 6 creatures approach him while he was sketching the scenery.

  • ...
72
 414
 20,892

....rape?

=Back to the future=

"H-Hey! I-It's not like he died or anything!!" Pinkie yelled, her voice almost cracking.

" *Sigh* Pinkie, all I'm saying is that Chris is our friend and not some kind of toy that you can use for your sexual fantasies. Just try not to rape him. We know how intense estrus gets the longer it doesn't get fixed" Twilight told her pink friend, to which Pinkie nodded.

The room was soon filled with an eerie silence that seemed to drag on for hours. The girls just kept on staring at Pinkie while the Crusaders hid behind their sisters, fearing for what is about to happen. Because as what everypony knows, if its Pinkie Pie, anything can happen when she's around.

"S-So....Can I at least suck him dry?" Pinkie asked while pouting her bottom lip.

"PINKIE!!!" the girls screamed at her, causing her to squeak.

=Hours Later=

The Mane 6, the Crusaders and the princesses were now all in the same room as Chris. Some of them using Chris' spare laptops that his parents bought. The girls were using one laptop watching comedy show call 'Whose Line is it anyway' and were current laughing hysterically. The Crusaders took some chairs and sat next to Chris, watching him play with his friends from school. Both Luna and Celestia decided to play with Chris as well, somehow managing to own him in just a few practice rounds.

"Damn dude, you getting owned by your alien friend" Irshyad said through the Skypes voice chat.

"Ughhh...Don't remind me. I just play some few practice rounds with them and they just annihilated me" Chris stated, his voice sounding very glum.

"Awww....Its ok Chris. We know your a noob anyways" Celestia said, earning a few giggles from her sister.

"Hehehe...Indeed sister" Luna giggled at Chris, causing him groan

=Timeskip: 11:30 PM=

As the night progressed, the room began to grow quieter and quieter as more and more ponies excited his room. Chris yawned and stretched his arms before he exited his game. He yawned one more time before he turned off his laptop, turned on the AC and proceeded to change into his nightwear. Unknown to him is that in the shadows of his poorly lit room, there was a certain pony awaiting her prize.

"Hehehehe....Just wait an see honey bunny~~ This will be the night in which you and I become ONE!!

The mare then smiled before she started to pull out something from the shadows. The thing seemed to be a piece of clothing due to its shape. She smiled one more time before she disappeared from the shadows as if she were a shadow herself.


" *YAWN* Oh man....That Luna sure can kick some ass....Or is it flank? Oh well...*YAWN* Time for sleep" Chris stated.

Once he pulled the blanket over him, Chris slept like a log. Unfortunately for him, when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he would find a 'present' awaiting him.

=Mane 6 bedroom=

Most of the Mane 6, except for Pinkie, went to bed early. Even the Crusaders went to bed early, due to their sisters forcing them. Rainbow Dash somehow managed to wake herself slightly as she noticed that Pinkie wasn't in the room. She looked around the dark room, hoping to find a pink mare, but unable to do so.

"Hey Twi?" Rainbow Dash asked, half asleep, half awake. Rainbow Dash nudged Twilight slightly, causing her to groan.

"What is it RD?" Twilight asked, obviously trying not to pay too much attention.

"Where's Pinkie Pie?" RD asked.

That small simple statement caused Twilight to wake up instantly, catching Rainbow off guard.

"Oh no!! Chris!" Twilight yelled, causing the rest of the mares and the Crusaders to move slightly.

Twilight went into a full sprint towards the door. She tried to open the door, failing to do so. So she tried to use her magic against the door, in which she also failed. Twilight's eyes opened when she realised what was wrong.

"Oh no....Pinkie made all the necessary plans to stop us....Oh Celestia!" Twilight stated, causing her back to slump against the door. She sat down, pushed her legs against her chest and tightly hugged them.

"I pray to Celestia that Chris would be fine...."

Author's Note:

With the amount of words there are in this chapter, I guess u guys can safely say what will happen in the next chap. Oh and another thing. If you guys think this story is rushed, I'm sorry for that.

Comments ( 100 )

Why did you change this story to 3rd person perspective...? ~~ WHY.

Imma du mah wan-shat nao.

I be deleyeng et tu lung

2831408 Lol. Good luck

2831425

4 thousand words in!
And counting...

My hands are still not tired.

another good chapter. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

You know Celestia is in the next room, why not go get her?

2831425
If the next chapter is a clop section. Can it have some breast action with Pinkie Pie and can it be long?

2832457 its twilight remember, not some common sense pony er, person, thing. She is an egghead not an intuned with the world kind of person like pinkie who would prepare for everything.

ONOES! SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN!
DIS GON B GUD!
i.imgur.com/At3aV.gif
...Shit, wrong gif.

2810067
HOLD ALL THE PHEONIX WRIGHT REFERENCES!

sure hope chris has a baseball bat a knife or a gun or his most likely going to get raped BY PINKIE PIE!

2832876 Boob fondling? Hmmm....I think I can do that

2834535
I bet she would notice that Chris is staring at her breasts since he might be into big breasts. Which might cause her to fondle,jiggle and play with them along with teasing him. Maybe Pinkie Pie might hijack the narration of that chapter.

2834636 Well....we shall see if he likes big boobs or not. As for hijacking the narration....who knows? We all know Pinkie can break the fourth wall and break the laws of Physics.....

Cant Twilight just teleport into Chris's room...

2840445 Dude, its Pinkie Pie were talking about. She can do anything to stop anypony from doing anything.

dude... sandwiching him with pinks breasts = WIN!:moustache::eeyup:

2854989
I would love to see that in the next chapter.

2856894 ^w^:moustache::twilightsmile:...probably won't happen, what with the teen rating and all... but I guess he could just bump it up to Mature...

2857435 Mature rating?! *starts to panic slightly* What mature rating?! *smiles sheepishly*

2857968 The MATURE rating of MATURE MATURITY my MATURELY MATURE friend:trollestia::moustache:

awesome story whens a new chapter?

Men how I hate rape, I hope Chris can defend against Pinkie because if she does what I think she will do, she will be lucky if Chrys let her stay in the house, less if he ever said a word to her again. That is something really serious and its something that can't turn around she is doing something evil and deserve to be punish, I don't care if it is for a joke she deserve it

short, but good. still hilarious. Also, please tell me Pinkamena won't take over. if she does, it was nice knowing ya chris. *gives a salute*

Comment posted by Vmad deleted Jul 19th, 2013

All Chris needs to do is construct additional pylons.

Love the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter

Wait so if Fluttershy goes into heat, does that mean she turns into murdershy? :rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh::rainbowhuh:

So obout when next page is done?
Rating :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: 10/10 moustaches. Good work mate :yay:

2935155 The draft for the next page is done...The thing is that....I don't really had time to write it as exams are coming. I'm trying to get it done by the end of this month. I'm really sorry if you guys had to wait for quite a while

Its not that bad:twilightblush: just focus on your exams:pinkiehappy:untill next page we can read something :yay:

TERRIBLE STORY! TERRIBLE WRITING! MY EYES! THEY BURRRRRRN! THE CONSISTONCY IS TEPID! IT HURRRRRTSSS!

298108

Must..
Resist...
Troll instincts...

you really should try updating this story and the " I must be dreaming" story they are both very good at least in my opinion. why do you torture us with your pinkie level ridiculously slow/non-existent updates:raritydespair:

2990994

Well my dear anon, it is because exams are coming and I need to study hard for this upcoming exams. If this bothers you, or anyone else, please do accept my apologies.

Sincerely,
Vmad

2994080
ah I see if that's the case I understand what you're going through right now. best of luck kicking ass on your exams:twilightsmile::rainbowdetermined2:

whens the next chapter? I'm eager to know what happens next. XD

When's a new chapter it's been like 5 weeks :(

were the tests that hard and long or does it really take almost 2 months to prepare for, and take them?:rainbowhuh:
or are you just studying so you can browse ideas in your head of what to write for your stories?

3073243 The last test I'm taking is on this Thursday, Singapore time. So by the time I'm done with the test, I will be writing chapters on this story plus my two others. You should be able to expect a new chap by Saturday. Give or take a few days

(Btw, Yes I had to take two months off Internet just to study. They made our mid year exams so hard, people cried when they saw their marks)

3076198
people actually cried!?:pinkiegasp: dang I don't think ive ever heard of or taken any tests that hard that people cried:pinkiesick:, good luck on your last one:twilightsmile:

3082412 Dude, we're talking about a really anthro ponies here! There not as racist as per say your "darker path story" and the zecora thing was started cause she walked into town with a robe and yellow fucking eyes! I don't know why but I think that if she didnt were the robe, the episode wouldn't exist.

3076198 are you planning on continuing the story?

dude please continue this story it is funny as hell.:pinkiehappy:

3138860
he said he would update soon before in another story after his last test but I don't know what his definition of soon was(mature voice):moustache:

I'm running low on food and water....I don't think....I'll make it to see the next chapter....

When you gonna make another page, WHEN?!:raritydespair: IF I WONT SEE ANOTHER PAGE IN NEW YEAR... IM GONNA SEND MOLESTIA TO YOUR HOME:twilightangry2:

Login or register to comment