• Published 14th Sep 2023
  • 700 Views, 21 Comments

The Owl House: Friendship Forever - TheClownPrinceofCrime



The Villains of Equestria discover the Boiling Isles—one that might prove to be more than just a land filled with magic.

  • ...
1
 21
 700

From Nobody to Nightmare

Luz and her friends walked across downtown after they finished eating at a local demon café. Luz was on the verge of collapsing as she laid her hand on her full stomach.

“For a moment, I actually thought you were gonna eat all three of ‘em!” Gus chuckled.

“Why did they have to be so big?!” Luz complained.

“You ordered for three large meat stacks, remember?” Amity reminded.

“I didn’t think it would be that massive!” Luz replied, burping. “Ugh, at least I’m taking the rest to go.”

“You think you’ll be able to finish the rest for one meal? You only ate one of them,” said Hunter, smirking.

“Oh sure, definitely! I’m a tough gal, I can handle one of these bad boys!” Luz grinned.

“You can share if you want. Or at least cut them up into tiny little pieces,” Willow suggested.

“No, no, I know how to handle tough meat,” replied Luz before she death-glared at her leftovers. “They’re gonna wish they didn’t upset my stomach.”

Amity rolled her eyes in amusement. “(Sigh) Never change, Luz, never change.”

Suddenly, a familiar figure stood beside a house with her arms crossed and a frown on her face. The gang, except Amity, stopped on their tracks as they were surprised to see her.

“It truly pains me to see you like this, Amity.”

Luz and her friends then glared at her. “Still salty over the fact that she’s dating me? I’m not surprised.”

“Don’t bother with her, Luz. She’s not worth it,” advised Amity.

“How long are you gonna keep this up? Seriously, are even you trying to embarrass me at this point? Mingling with this human creature—!”

“Watch it, Odalia,” growled Amity, her eyes burning fiery purple. “Talk to my girlfriend like that, and I’ll make sure you don’t EVER walk again.”

“You…you dare threaten me?!” Odalia gasped. “I am your mother!”

“Not anymore you aren’t—not after everything you put me and my friends through,” retorted Amity. “Besides, my family is better off without you.”

Luz, Hunter, Willow, and Gus all nodded in agreement and stood beside her while they still glared daggers at Odalia.

The woman then started sweating at the sight of them standing up to her. But when she looked up above them, she then had fear in her eyes. Slowly stepping backwards, she eventually ran off from what she saw.

“Wow, that went easier than expected,” Gus said.

“Well, at least she won’t be bothering us for a while,” said Willow.

“Uh, guys, I don’t think she was afraid of us,” noted Hunter, looking up.

Following his gaze, the group saw a giant flying lizard heading straight towards the town. As the beast roared at them, the gang ducked below once the monster swooped down to the ground.

At that moment, the Treacherous Trio hopped off the monster and stood before all the freighted citizens of the Boiling Isles.

“Greetings, creatures of the Isles! I am Lord Tirek from the land of Equestria, and these are my fellow compatriots. We are stranded in this wasteland you call home, and we demand that you help us find a jar that contains our power. Cooperate with us, and I can assure you that you and your families will remain unharmed.”

Luz and the gang gasped at the sight. “Who are these guys?!”

“Is…that a centaur? I’ve never seen one up close,” observed Gus.

“Wait a minute…is that Cozy Glow?!”

“You know that thing?”

“She’s one of the new students at the University of Wild Magic! I didn’t know she’s with…whoever these guys are!” Luz replied.

“Find our magic, or I’ll tear you all apart!” Chrysalis threatened.

The citizens looked at each other confused until the lizard beast roared at them again. Then they scrambled for their lives across the town.

“Think we scared them off?” Cozy asked.

“Hopefully, they’re scared enough to do what we asked. I cannot wait to regain my powers!” Chrysalis grinned.

“This beast can be our weapon to coerce anyone to do our bidding,” smiled Tirek. “With it by our side, no creature will be foolish enough to stand up to us.”

“You guys just love being villains, don’t you?” Scorpan chimed in, shaking his head. Rusty Bucket stood beside him while he sarcastically yawned at the trio.

“Don’t ruin this for us, you two!” Tirek scolded.

At that moment, Luz and her friends ran up to the villains with their palismen activated and ready. “Who are you? Why are you scaring the town?”

“Well, well, well, seems like you caught me red-hoofed, Luz!” Cozy mischievously giggled.

“Cozy, what’s going on? Who are these guys?!” Luz demanded.

“These are my friends! This is Tirek, and this is Chrysalis! We’re actually villains from another world sent here by accident. It’s crazy, I know, but don’t worry. We’re not gonna destroy this town or anything…as long as we get what we want,” she answered, evilly smiling.

Gus groaned. “This is why I don’t ever trust girls who have short curls as a hairstyle. History always repeats itself.”

“Now, if you will kindly step aside and let us find our magic, that will be much appreciated.”

“Sorry, Chrysal—um, Chrymisy…?”

“CHRYSALIS!” the changeling angrily corrected.

“Right, right, Chrysalis—*clears throat*—if you guys are villains from another dimension, then you obviously have ill intentions for something,” said Luz.

“And whatever it is you’re planning, we will have to stop you,” added Hunter. The gang got into their battle poses.

“Ugh, great. More goody two-shoe creatures,” Cozy groaned, rolling her eyes. “So boring!”

“Our business is none of your concern, younglings. It would be wise for you to stand down before anyone gets hurt,” Tirek warned, cracking his knuckles.

The Hexside Squad and the Treacherous Trio then glared at each other intensely, waiting for another to make a first move.

Suddenly, Scorpan and Rusty Bucket jumped in between both sides. “All of you, STOP! This is gonna get us nowhere!”

“Out of the way, Scorpan! You have no say in this!” Tirek ordered.

“Whoa…a gargoyle,” Gus admired.

“Listen, brother, do you really want to waste time in fighting a random group of adolescents whom you barely even know and just met five minutes ago while there’s a madman running around in search of your magic?” Scorpan reasoned.

Tirek was silent for a few seconds until he snorted at him sourly. “I hate it when you make sense.”

Everybody calmed down and lowered their guard.

“And who are you?” Amity asked.

“I’m Scorpan, brother of Tirek,” he introduced himself. “It’s an honor to meet you all.”

“Wait, you two are brothers?” Luz wondered, arching an eyebrow. Then she eyed them both. “Yeah, I don’t see any resemblance.”

“It’s a long story, and…I’d rather not go into details,” replied Scorpan, scratching his neck.

“Thank Celestia,” Tirek whispered.

“Hey, is that a stallion next to you? He looks so old!” observed Gus, staring at him in amazement.

“Hey, I’m not that old, y’know! I’m not kicking the bucket anytime soon either!” Rusty Bucket stated. “Well…not the one I’m wearing…”

Scorpan chuckled. “Seems like the older generation haven’t lost their sense of humor.”

“Thanks. And I like your peacemaking approach, my good sir. It’s very refreshing to finally see someone keep a cool head in spite of the odds,” Rusty complimented.

“Haha, well, I try.”

The Treacherous Trio kept facepalming and cringing while Scorpan and Rusty praised each other.

“Hmmm, it seems like the two of you aren’t bad guys. You just went with the wrong crowd,” Luz concluded.

“Given the dire circumstances they got themselves into, I believe we made the right choice.”

“What do you mean?”

“Someone is out there seeking for their magical essence, and we need to stop him before he gets a hold of it,” informed Scorpan.

At that moment, the jar rolled up to the Hexside Squad’s feet. They looked down at it, puzzled; then their attention was suddenly arrested to the sound of running feet.

Jacob dived toward the jar and grabbed it with his arms. “YES! It’s mine at last!”

“JACOB!!” the Treacherous Trio shouted.

“Wait, WHAT?! Jacob Hopkins??? What the heck are you doing here? How did you even get here?” Luz exclaimed, utterly flabbergasted.

“Is that the witch hunter wannabe you warned us about, Luz?” Willow asked.

“Yes! And he’s definitely bad news!”

Jacob looked back and immediately recognized Luz and her friends. “You…YOU!!! You ruined my life, you took away my career, and made me look like an idiot in front of everyone!”

“We…literally did none of that stuff to you, dude. Take a chill pill,” Luz casually replied.

“Oh, shut up! You know what you all did!” Then he turned back to face the Equestrians. “And you filthy creatures are no better! You’re just like everyone else who mocked me for all the years of hard work I put into proving your very existence!”

“May I recommend taking some therapy sessions?” Scorpan suggested.

“Yeah, it sounds like you need some friends,” added Rusty.

“I know this power will make me a hero! I can already taste it!” Jacob laughed, attempting to open the jar.

The villains tackled him to the ground while Scorpan took the jar from him. “Keep him pinned! We can’t let him drink the essence!”

Luz and her friends jumped in as well and helped restrain Jacob.

“Why are you so obsessed with us?! Don’t you have a life?!” Willow shouted.

“I didn’t have one because of you! This is my new life now!” Jacob yelled, trying to free himself.

“Don’t you realize stalking other creatures is downright creepy?” Cozy asked. “You’re just getting weirder and weirder!”

“He won’t be doing that anymore,” Scorpan said. “As long as we keep him down, he won’t be a threat to anyone.”

“This is just sad,” Rusty commented. “A young human like you should be doing good for other people. I don’t understand why you’re throwing your life away for something so trivial.”

“Don’t patronize me, grandpa horse! I will do something good for my people and that is eliminating you!” Jacob snapped.

Suddenly, the jar lifted itself again from Scorpan’s grasp which caught him by surprise. The villains and the Hexside Squad were magically pushed back by an unseen force, freeing Jacob.

“No! It’s happening again!”

The lid was removed from the jar; then the jar slowly floated towards the man, placing itself in his hands.

“Whoa…some higher power is helping me. THANK YOU!” he yelled, kissing the jar. “The universe is calling me to be its savior! Seems like there is a God!”

“NO!!!” the villains screamed in horror.

Jacob then drank the entire purple essence, including the last drop. Tossing the empty jar away, he instantly felt pains around his body.

He moaned in pain while his blood vessels turned purple, and his eyes changed colors. He grew sharp claws on his fingers, and his clothes were torn apart as he mutated into a bigger creature.

He grew a pegasus wing on his left side and a changeling wing on the right side. He even grew two different horns on his head—one a centaur horn and the other a changeling horn. His skin color turned dark orange, his eyes were yellow-green, his teeth became sharp filled with venomous saliva, and his glasses fell from his face.

The entire group gasped in shock and disbelief at what they saw. A fully mutated Jacob wickedly laughed as his newfound magic coursed through his veins.

Yes! YEEEEESSS!! My dreams are now reality! Goodbye loser Jacob, and hello winner Jacob!”

“This…is not good,” Luz said, gulping.

“Jacob has all our magic now! How are we supposed to stop him?!” Chrysalis exclaimed.

Tirek activated his horns and channeled his alternate blue magic; however, it slowly faded away. As a result, Tirek decreased from his second form and reverted back to his old scrawny form.

“What? No! No! No! Not now! Not now!” Tirek panicked.

Luz and her friends raised their palismen and were ready to defend themselves. Unfortunately, Jacob swiped his right arm which swatted all five of them into the air.

They crashed against the Hexside School and roughly landed on the ground. Their palismen transformed into their critter forms and crawled to their owners.

Man, why do I feel so hungry all of a sudden?” Jacob asked himself. “Hmm, your magical powers smell so…good. I…need….to have them!

He opened his mouth and absorbed all the magic from Amity, Willow, Gus, and Hunter. They groaned in exhaustion and lost all their will to move a muscle.

“NO!!” cried Luz.

Once he finished eating their magic, he smacked his lips in satisfaction. “Mmmm. Tastes just like…ramen noodles with chicken flavor! Yummy! Actually, I might wanna stop by a Chinese restaurant after I save my world. I could definitely use—,”

Scorpan punched him in the face without warning. This enraged Jacob and lunged right back at him in full speed. Thus, the two combatants duke it out in the middle of the town.

“Amity! Amity, wake up! Wake up!” Luz cried, holding her girlfriend in her arms.

“Luz…” Amity weakly responded.

“We need to get somewhere safer! We have to leave while he’s buying us some time!” advised Rusty.

“Which way do we go?!” Cozy yelled.

“Excuse me?! I refuse to run away like a coward! I won’t let some lunatic abuse my magic and get away with it!” Chrysalis argued, jumping into action.

But Tirek held her tail. “Are you insane? He’ll destroy you easily!”

“At least I’ll go out fighting!”

“No! I forbid it!”

“Stop pretending you care about me! You should worry about yourself!”

“I’m not pretending! I actually do care about you, Chrysalis!”

She was taken aback by that reply and looked back at him in shock. “You…what?”

Tirek sighed. “It’s true. I must confess I—um….WATCH OUT!”

He pushed her out of the way before Scorpan was shot down to the ground. The latter groaned as he tried to stand on his feet.

Jacob shape-shifted from a giant gorilla back to his mutated self.

Would you look at that? Now I can beat any demon with ease! And I can’t wait to burn all those hospital bills I couldn’t afford to pay,” he gloated.

Tirek helped Scorpan up which somewhat surprised the latter.

“Don’t get this the wrong way, brother. This is only temporary,” Tirek clarified.

Cozy hid behind Tirek, terrified at the sight of Jacob’s nightmarish form.

“Excuse me, madam, do you know an escape route somewhere?” Rusty asked Luz.

“I think there’s one underground, but we use it only for emergencies,” she replied.

“Then it’s all the more reason to go there…NOW!” Scorpan urged, punching the ground beneath them.

The concrete cracked instantly from the impact and became a sinkhole where a tunnel could be seen. Luz grabbed Amity, and Scorpan grabbed Hunter, Willow, and Gus before they jumped into the hole.

Oh, no, you don’t!” Jacob roared, flying towards them with his claws out.

However, the lizard beast swatted him with its tail. It angrily roared at him and tried to bite him.

“Come on! Now’s our chance to escape!” Tirek shouted.

After Tirek and Chrysalis jumped into the hole, Cozy looked back and saw Rusty looking concerned for the beast.

She noticed that the lizard was facing backwards, unaware that it was itching dangerously closer to Rusty while it fought Jacob off.

She looked around and saw it was just her and Rusty left. Devilishly grinning in thought, she ran forward and tried to pull his hoof.

“Let’s go!”

There, Rusty ran off with her—managing to avoid getting squashed by the beast.

After the last two escape through the hole, Jacob furiously grabbed the lizard’s tail and threw it around in a circle. Then he finally tossed it into the sky, relishing in the monster’s cries of defeat.

He growled angrily as he failed to catch his victims before they could ever escape. Five seconds later, he smirked to himself. “You know what? I don’t mind it. I’ll worry about you demons later; right now, it’s time I vindicate myself.”

He generated magical balls from his hands and shot them at the sky. Once they were at a far distance, they formed into a massive circle and created a portal to his world.

I told them the truth, and they never believed me. Well…except the Mars part…I was wrong about that. But still, they made fun of me for years and ignored all the evidence right in front of them! But now…,” his pupils momentarily disappeared while his eyes shined bright yellow. “…they’re gonna be very, very sorry.”