• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 2,352 Views, 68 Comments

The Joker Tapes - DanishDash



A crazy pony calling himself Joker brought about time of terror a year ago. Now that Twilight is a Princess she wants to find out why! Recording each interview.

  • ...
7
 68
 2,352

Tape 8: Final Report

Click.

"Monday, 11th of May, 3412 AU. 10:00 AM."

"It's been a few days since my last and final interview with Joker.. I don't know what to make of any of this, I've listened to the tapes several times, both from the police and myself.. Celestia was not happy, she scolded me for being so reckless, but then again she scolded the prison too for not making sure he could not hurt me.."

"My injuries are minor, but I am told if he really wanted, he could have snapped my neck, strangled me, yet he chose not to.. What he said worried me, I think he spared me because, as he said, the game will continue.. I hope for our sake that will never happen.."

"I've suggested Joker will be taken to a mental asylum, the guards have a habit of beating him and I don't think we will ever get any answers like that.. He will be sent there in a few days I am told.. I think that he.. Wants to... Die..."

"I think he seeks redemption through death, however flawed that might seem.. For now however I will not continue my research, I am no longer sure it will benefit anypony... I thought this would bring some closure, but I fear it has only opened up wounds we didn't know we had, doubts we didn't know we had... Heh... Guess he got the final laugh in the end... He has changed us, all of us.... But we need to deal with that, become stronger and be there for one another.."

"Twilight Sparkle, princess of friendship.."

Click.

Author's Note:

That was that, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Was just some side scribbles whenever I simple needed to write something, anything.

If anyone wishes to maybe get a prequel, feel free to comment on it and I may write one, but I don't know for sure yet.

Thank you for reading! And always remember to SMILE :pinkiecrazy:

Comments ( 24 )

Ponies would never understand joker, they are too childish
Ponies sometimes can be in some way mature, but they are mostly children minded, and at the same time too innocent to see their flaws while hurting others
Like children who don't know they are hurting someone

Id love to see a prequel to this

9946278
Maybe where he is freed by ponies who want revenge against corrupted system like him

Every time they kill someone in high position they also release all his records, manipulations and other evidence of corruption

He would probably also get information from ponies working under them that got wronged, working as spies

Then his support would rise
What can alicorns do when ponies they failed to protect are on his side?

I'd love to see a prequel, to see everything what happened before this story. Or even a sequel where he breaks out, or someone frees him.

I would support any sequel or prequel to this. Awesome job!

Looking forward to a sequel and or prequel.

🎵 Send in the clowns... 🎵

God damn it, twilight is making the same mistake Batman does every time, he’s gonna get out Twilight, every single version of him is the same in that regard, you caught him early, the pony is still in there, the clown hasn’t killed him yet, but he will, he always does, he will be a hundred times worse once that happens, he is your new reacuring villain, Equestria’s very own Clowned Prince of Crime

this needs a prequel and sequel the prequel being the events talked about in this story! anyone know of a similar story like this with a joker like pony

I feel like someone should do a YouTube video reading this story.

10285960
I would love that, but I'm not sure my grammar or spelling is there yet to create a good and easy read. I try however. :twilightsmile:

10287816
The problems are easy to fix. I would be willing to help you with that if you want.

10287965
If you have experience with it I would certainly apretiate your input. :eeyup:

10288017
Less experience and more that I am a writer and a poet.

10288025
Oh, well I would apretiate any insight or help.

10288053
If you ever need an editor, just message me.

Can't wait for sequel:pinkiehappy:

Oooooooh... It's Cheese Sandwich, isn't it? He's the Joker, isn't he?

10596353
i havent read this but im wondering if twilight calls joker puddin at some point.....see what i did there

I was expecting a 'one bad day speech in there somewhere'

I really wanted to see more of this! It's such a unique story i ever read! Sad we didn't get a prequel to this.

Really wanted to know what led to this and how he interacted with the Mane 6 upon his arrival, and maybe even a chance to see how would Celestia and Luna would react to Jokers horrendous act.

Hope this could at least inspired some people to do they're own take of the concept.

Twilights making the exact same mistake as Batman.

Guy like that will not 'heal'. He will keep doing it again, and again, until someone does what needs to be done, and end him.

Still waiting on that prequel.

Login or register to comment