• Published 13th Aug 2013
  • 1,453 Views, 58 Comments

Falling Stars - guitarguyjoe



Fluttershy was up late one night caring for her animals, when she noticed a falling star. She made a wish to meet her very special somepony. Little did she realize that the star was heading for her cottage, and that it wasn't a star, it was a po

  • ...
5
 58
 1,453

Chapter 11: History Repeats Itself

As we were walking back to the cottage, I noticed Fluttershy was eyeing me. She must have been wondering how I was stronger than Cherry Pit AND faster than Rainbow Dash. "I honestly have no idea how I got so strong Flutters, if I knew I would tell you."

"That's not exactly what I was wondering." she began "I'm wondering what you still remember from your past"

Again I froze thinking back to the only thing I remember. I had lifted the beam off of my back and started to limp towards the screaming ponies. As I approached I saw a stallion moving rubble off of a pile as if something, or somepony, was buried beneath it. I rushed to help him but was struck again by another falling beam. This time knocking me out. When I awoke I was falling.

Again I didn't want to scare her so I ensured her it was nothing, she wasn't buying it. By now we had made it back to the cottage, and inside we were not only greeted by the countless birds, squirrels, and mice, but also by a certain lavender unicorn.

"There you are!" she exclaimed as she then approached me. "I have been practicing my memory spell since you left last night and I think I got it now" her horn began to glow as she readied the spell as I put the groceries down, just in case history repeats itself.

Sure enough once her horn met my head the same flash as before appeared, throwing her to the wall and me out the currently open front door. I quickly started to hover to prevent falling on my flank as I then proceeded to check on the unicorn inside.

Twilight was currently unconscious on the floor, probably due to the combination of shock from the spell and fatigue from practicing all night. I gently nudged her as she slowly began to stir.

As her eyes fluttered open I uttered my favorite line in the world, "Well good morning sunshine", she then proceeded to look down in contemplation.

"How did it not work?" she muttered "I'm sure I did everything right, maybe the princess would know"

"The princess?" I questioned "I'm sure she is to busy to help a nopony like me to get his memory back."

"I'm sure she would assist you if Twilight asked" uttered the pegasis who had recovered from the shock of the flash and was preparing angel's what would now be lunch. "She is Celestia's student after all"

I was shocked by this newfound information. Twilight is the student of the princess! If she can actually get the princess to help I'm sure to get my memory back.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked

"Of course! What are friends for anyway" She smiled as she left.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. We fed the animals lunch and took them all out for a run to keep them healthy. A rabbit fell and we had to patch him up. That's about it.

When it was time for dinner I insisted that Fluttershy let me handle the animal food while she made dinner for herself. She agreed if she got to cook dinner for us both so she could thank me. That night I was prepared to sleep on the couch when Fluttershy stopped me.

"Um y-you don't have to sleep here" she then began to blush as she continued "Th-there's plenty of room in my bed w-with me." She hid behind her mane in embarrassment "I-if you don't mind that is. I-I just feel safer with you around"

I looked at her with confusion. Did she really trust me so much that she thought I wouldn't try anything with her, or was this a way to get me in bed with her so she could show her affection.

"Very well then" I agreed "It would definitely be more cozy than the couch"

She continued to blush as she walked up the steps as I soon followed.

As I reached the second floor I saw Fluttershy move into her room with a smile on her face that she thought I wouldn't notice. I followed suit and saw her on the bed waiting for me with a blush on her face redder than Big Macintosh's coat.

I crawled up next to her and held her close as I asked her "Feel safe now?"

She then blushed an even deeper shade of red as she whispered "Much safer now that your here"

She slowly moved her muzzle close to mine with her eyes closed. I took this as a confirmation of my suspicions as I did the same to her.

Then our lips met. It felt ... magical I think would be the best word, as our tongues became entangled in our mouths. When the kiss finally broke I looked at her when she stated in a very affectionate tone "I love you Fallen Star"

I was very happy to hear this as I then decided to kiss her once again. My tongue was dancing around hers for a few seconds before she decided to partake in the tongue tango. When we broke off again there was a thin strand of saliva between us as I stated "I love you too Fluttershy"

The night went on as we kissed and commited other acts of affection that I am sorry that I must censor them to keep the story its current rating, but that just means you get to use your imagination.

Author's Note:

This chapter was for those of you who were waiting for me to hurry up and get them together. I am now unsure of how long I will make this story, but I am now certain it will be longer than twenty chapters. Anyway leave a comment on what you think and how I can make it better.
Sincerely-GG Joe