• Published 13th Aug 2013
  • 1,453 Views, 58 Comments

Falling Stars - guitarguyjoe



Fluttershy was up late one night caring for her animals, when she noticed a falling star. She made a wish to meet her very special somepony. Little did she realize that the star was heading for her cottage, and that it wasn't a star, it was a po

  • ...
5
 58
 1,453

Chapter 13: A Day on the Farm

I would be putting it mildly if I said Applejack was not happy. She had immediately put me to work by making me buck the rest of the trees in the orchard. Lucky for me my strength had made apple-bucking easy and I had managed to set a new record for most trees bucked in a day, the previous one being Applejack's with 207, that is the other half of the reason Applejack was upset.

When I had finished with my work for the day I had actually made it to where the apple family would have more free time on their hooves. They had thanked me by feeding me yet another feast of apple related dishes and then I was heading back to Fluttershy's.

I had finally made it home. Home. Why did it feel so good to say that? Surely I had a home before... right?

Anyway I had finally made it home and proceeded to knock on the door. I heard somepony scrambling behind the door before it was opened and I was tackled to the ground by a pegasis hugging and kissing me like there was no tomorrow. "Well hello to you too Flutters" I said chuckling as I proceeded to kiss her back.

She then looked at me when I noticed dried tears on the side of her face. "Hey are you ok honey" I asked concerned for my marefriend.

Fluttershy then explained to me "I-I told the princess where you were when she came by and" she began to tear up again "And I thought that when you got your memory back if you would even love me anymore"

I looked at the mare and proceeded to stroke her mane and proceeded to comfort her "Now listen here" I said in a very stern tone "There is nothing, nothing in this world that could stop me loving you" as I then continued to comfort her.

She then began to hug me and began crying tears of joy I would presume as we stood there for the next hour before she fell asleep in my arms.

When all that was done I moved her to our bed and lay down beside her slowly drifting off into my own dream.

Author's Note:

Sorry I made this chapter so short I just needed to write something before I lost it. I will make it up to you by writing a very long chapter next which will explain who Fallen Star is for all of you who have been anticipating the truth. Anyway leave a comment on what you think and how I can make the story better.
Sincerely-GG Joe