• Published 13th Aug 2013
  • 1,453 Views, 58 Comments

Falling Stars - guitarguyjoe



Fluttershy was up late one night caring for her animals, when she noticed a falling star. She made a wish to meet her very special somepony. Little did she realize that the star was heading for her cottage, and that it wasn't a star, it was a po

  • ...
5
 58
 1,453

Chapter 12: Royal Intervention

The next morning I woke up to find myself once again in bed with Fluttershy cuddling me, only this time it was appropriate to have your mind in the gutter. I then remembered my promise to Applejack from yesterday as I looked at the clock. "10AM! I'M LATE!" I shouted startling the mare in bed and waking up the animals as I ran downstairs saying "SorryabouttherudewakeupcallbutIgottaflytoSweetAppleAcres.LoveyouFlutters!BYE!" Only to run back in, kiss Fluttershy on the cheek, and fly out the window.

Meanwhile with Fluttershy

The poor mare barely caught any of what Star had said, but she did get a kiss from him before he flew off to Sweet Apple Acres. She had looked at the clock and saw what time it was. 10AM! She had overslept again! She quickly flown downstairs to make a quick breakfast for the animals when she heard a knock at the door.

As she opened it a crack to see her lavender friend she quickly opened it the rest of the way to reveal that she was not alone. Standing right beside her was the alicorn princess herself, Princess Celestia.

"Hey Fluttershy." Greeted the unicorn, "Is Star here?"

FLuttershy shook her head, "He just left for Sweet Apple Acres. AJ asked him if he wanted to help on the farm and he agreed."

"Ok thanks, maybe we can catch him." Stated the unicorn as her horn lit up preparing for a spell.

The magic users were gone in a flash of light as Fluttershy continued with her breakfast preparation. "She actually got the princess to help." Thought the pegasis as she became very chipper "Now Star can get his memory back"

The pegasis then realized something. If he got his memory back, he would remember everything including his family. So he would leave to go see them. And what if he had a wife and kids, he would have cheated on her and would definitely lose her.

Fluttershy then began to tear up. "And if he does have a wife" thought the pegasis "then he would have to forget about me." Fluttershy then began to cry as the animals quickly approached her to try and comfort her.

Meanwhile with Fallen Star

I was so late! I was flying almost as fast as I had the day I raced Rainbow Dash. Once Sweet Apple Acres was in sight I screeched to a halt and started for a dive. As I nailed the landing I saw a flash of light appear in front of me.

When I had finally recovered my sight I saw Twilight and an alicorn with a pure white coat and a multi colored mane that seemed to be blowing in an imaginary wind. I presume this to be the princess as I bow. "Princess Celestia I presume"

The alicorn then raised a hoof "No need for formalities" she proclaimed "A friend of Twilight's is a friend of mine"

I then looked to the unicorn and mouthed a thank you to her. "Now" stated the princess "Twilight tells me that she has been having trouble with a certain memory spell on you." I nodded "Well lets see if I can fix that shall we" she said as her horn began to glow.

I was prepared to regain my memory. Finally! I was going to learn who I truly was. However as Celestia's horn touched my head a bright flash had appeared knocking us both farther than Twilight's ever had. Celestia had flown almost into the barn while I was currently dizzy upon hitting a tree.

"I don't get it" pondered the princess "It's almost as if you have forgotten no memories at all"

I stood there stunned. "No memories?" I asked "How is that even possible"

"I don't know but my sister and I will have to look into it" the alicorn stated with her horn aglow "In the meantime continue with your current life as you have been" she then teleported away with Twilight as I stood there still in shock.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Shouted an angry mare that I could only assume to be Applejack "Ah've been waitin' all day, now come on, we need to work twice as fast to make up for lost time" she then proceeded to guide me to where I was needed.

Author's Note:

Once again the inspiration hit me at the most inopportune of times. I was just about to go to sleep when this hit me so be sure to rate fairly on my work. It was at 3 in the morning when I did this!
Sincerely-GG Joe