• ...
23
 8
 1,281

chapter 3

Then Fluttershy went to Rainbow Dash's house. She opened the door and walked inside.

"Hello Rainbow Dash!"

"Umm hello Fluttershy, why are you here?"

"I just found this super cool cave and I want to show you it, we need some rope and a knife to get there though."

"Umm ok I have some rope and a knife that you can have."

Rainbow Dash went to the other room and then came back with some rope and a knife.

"Ok lets go there, just follow me and you don't need to fly!"

'Ok then."

So Rainbow Dash followed Fluttershy. They went though a large field and into a deep forest.

'How much longer until we get to the cave Fluttershy?"

"Ohhh we will be there very soon!"

They kept on walking. Then Fluttershy tackled Rainbow Dash onto a tree!

"Hahahahah time to die bitch!"

Then she smashed her hoff aganst Rainbow Dash's head and knocked her out.

...

Rainbow Dash woke up to find her self tied to a tree with Fluttershy looking at her.

"Hhehehe before I kill you I'm going to stick rod A into slot B!"

Then Fluttershy used her magic powers to grow a 19 inch penis!

Then he shoved her penis deep into Rainbow Dash's vagina!

"Oohhhhh yeeesss that feels sooo good!" screamed Fluttershy with pleasure.

Rainbow Dash started to scream so Fluttershy punched him in the mouth! Blood spurted out of her mouth and dripped down onto her body and Fluttershy's penis!

"Ohh your blood will be good lube!"

Fluttershy took out his penis out of Rainbow Dash and then rubber Rainbow Dash's blood all over his hard sweety cock and then shoved it back down into Rainbow Dash's pussy.

"Now my train is going into you tunnel!"

He pumped hard in and out of the pussy.

"HERE COMES MY MAGIC GLUE!"

He spurted his seed into Rainbow Dash and then pulled out.

Then Fluttershy used her magic to turn his penis back into a vagina!

"NOW I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU CUNT RAPER!"

Fluttershy then got out the knife and held it up to Rainbow Dash.

"Now I will de-wing you!"

She first picked up a rock and smashed it onto RAinbow Dash's wings to break the bones inside! Then she started to cut though the skin and musles!

Rainbow Dash was screaming and crying in pain as he heard cracks in her wings. Then Fluttershy had cut off one of the wings!

"Now for the other one!"

She cut though it and the stub that use to be Rainbow Dash's wing was bleeding baddly. Then he had tore though the other wing and pulled it off. Then she started to drink the blood off the boney stub!

Then she went up to Rainbow dash and puked all over her fucking face!

Some puke got into RAin Bow Dash's eyes and it burned horribly as tears and blood ran down all over Rainbow Dash's battered body.

"Now to finish you off!"

Fluttershy picked up the knife in her hand and stabbed it into Rainbow Dash's right lung!

Rainbow Dash made wezzing noises and coughed up blood and then Fluttershy stabbed her in the heart. Blood flowed from the wound and Rainbow Dash died.

Then fluttershy untied her died body and cut it up. Then she ate the fleash raw and left the body there to rot.