• ...
23
 8
 1,283

Chapter 8

Fluttershy laughed madly and then flew off into the dark sky to find Pinkie Pie. She then saw a little pink pony by a stands selling something so she swooped down to it.

"Hello Fluttershy!", said Pinkie Pie quickly.

"Hello Pinkie Pie, would yo-..".

Pinkie Pie had cut her off.

"Would you like one of my cupcakes that I made?", asked Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy looked at the cupcake, it was blue with pink icing and ranbow sprinkles.

"Well I'm not too hungry right now, Pinkie Pie.".

"Oh come on Fluttershy they are super yummy and I know you will love them!".

"No thanks, I just needed to asked you something.".

"Ill let you have this one for free because you are such a awesome friend, Fluttershy!".

Fluttershy looked down at the cupcake again, it looked pretty tasty and she had not eaten anything in a while.

"Ok fine, Ill have the cupcake!"

"YAY, THANKS FLUTTERSHY!", Yelled Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy picked up the treat and took a large bite out of it. It tasted great and the flavor bursted into her mouth, So she took another bite to finish it off.

"Thanks Pinkie Pie, that was great!".

Then Fluttershy started to feel a little dizzy. Then her vision started to blur.

"Umm, Pinkie Pie, I'm not feeling too well!".

"Hehehehe, you will be fine silly!", said Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy then feel to the ground asleep and Pinkie dragged her off.

...

...

...

Fluttershy was still knocked out but could feel her self getting dragged across the ground. Then she heard Pinkie Pie humming and then a door open. Then she felt a cold hard floor and then her body going up on something and things tightly going around her legs. Then she had the strenght to open her eyes. Her vision was blurred at first but when it cleared up she saw Pinkie Pie standing infront of her smiling and darkness around them. She looked at what she was strapped to and saw it was a table with straps kind of like the one she uses.

"Hehehehe, looks like you got unlikely!", said Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie Pie, you are the unluckly one!".

Fluttershy then teleported out of the table and behind Pinkie Pie. She quickly casted a spell to tie her up in ropes. She squermed on the floor trying to free her self.

"You think that killing me would be that simple?", Yelled Fluttershy.

"YOU BITCH, LET ME GO!", Screamed Pinkie Pie.

"Fuck you! Now you will play my game!".

Fluttershy looked around the room and saw that there where cutie markers,wings and horns cut off ponies all around and also a suit made out of skin,horns,wings and markers.

"I think I will add to those cutie markers over there for you Pinkie Pie!".

Fluttershy summoned a knife and then held it up to Pinkie Pie.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT, YOU FUCKING THINK YOU CAN OUT DO ME? WELL FUCK YOU! NOW I WILL FUCKING END YOU, YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKER!", Screamed Fluttershy madly.

Fluttershy then stabbed the knife deep into Pinkie Pie's cutie markers and twisted it around. Blood leaked out of the wound and flowed down her body and onto the hard and cold floor. Pinkie did not even squirm, not even let out a tiny scream of pain.

"Fluttershy, you can do what ever you want to me but I'm not going to let you fucking win.", said Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy now in even more rage stabbed the knife deeper into Pinkie Pie. She then twisted around madly and then ripped off the skin around it. Now there was a hole of bleeding fleash and vains where Pinkie Pie's cutie marker use to be. But she still did not show any sign of pain.

"I'm not give into you Fluttershy!".

Fluttershy then pinned down Pinkie Pie with on leg and started to punch her hard in the face.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!", Screamed Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie now had lost some teeth and blood was gushing out of her mouth. Fluttershy sent a fucking great right hook on Pinkie Pie's nose and she heard a loud crack and thenblood flowed out from it.

"..you...aarr..e...nnoo...tt...goin..g...to...mak..e.e.e..m..ee...give up..!", said Pinkie Pie who now had trouble talking because of the damnage to her face.

Fluttershy screamed madly again at Pinkie Pie. So she held the knife up high above her head and drove it into Pinkie Pie's chest. She had punctured a lung and smashed though one of Pinkie Pie's ribs. Odd wezzing noises came from the stab wound and Pinkie Pie gasped for air. But Pinkie Pie then turned her head to Fluttershy and gave her a look telling Fluttershy that she still has not given up.

"ARRRGGGGG FUCKING THATS IT PINKIE PIE, YOU ARE FUCKING DONE FOR! I'M FUCKING GOING TO STAB THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU FUCKING PINK CUNT! I WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING SCREAM AND CRY IN PAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!", Screamed Fluttershy.

Fluttershy picked up Pinkie Pie and held her high above her head using ever bit of her power. Then she threw Pinkie Pie agenst a wooden wall. She rushed up to Pinkie Pie and summoned many more knives!

"TIME TO FUCKING DIE, PINKIE PIE!".

Pinkie Pie gasped for air but then used all her might to saw some last words.

"I...wi..ll..not...give..up!", she said weakly.

Then Fluttershy picked up on of the knifes and stabbed it though Pinkie Pie's mouth so hard that it went though the back of her mouth and out the back of her neck and into the wooden wall. She stabbed another knife all the way though and anothor knife and another knife. Pinkie Pie had seven knifes going though her mouth and into the wall. Fluttershy looked at Pinkie Pie's lifeless body. She laughed madly at the body.

"Hehehehe HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK YOU PINKIE PIE!", she said.

But she then stopped laughing like a loony at it. She then realized something, she may rule the world but had lost all of the ponies that cared about her to get there. She looked at it, this was the last ponie that trusted her and she had just murdered it horrible.

"I must live with the others, for ever and ever!", said Fluttershy.

She took a knife out of Pinkie Pie's bloody mouth and held it up to her chest.

"I will see you, my friends!".

She stabbed the knife into her chest and into her heart, blood flowed out of the wound and Fluttershy feel onto the ground and into the pool of Pinkie Pie's blood. She closed her eyes and then she died.