• ...
23
 8
 1,281

chapter 5

So Fluttershy had built the robots and had put the skins of Twilight and Spike over them.

"NOW IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKING CUNT OF A FUCKING PRINCESE AND FUCKING TAKE OVER THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD AND FUCKING MAKE ALL THESE CUNTS MY FUCKING SLAVES!", Yelled Fluttershy.

Fluttershy then used her magic to teleport her and the robots to Twilight's house.

"Now Spike tell Princess Celestia that we need her to fly over her because Twilight needs some help!".

"Yes master!".

Spike wrote a letter and burnt it up in green flames to send it to Princess Celestia.

[5 mins later]

Fluttershy and the robots where standing outside the house waiting for Princess Celestia.

Then they saw the mighty white ruller fly down onto the lawn infront of where they where standing.

"Hello ponies what do you need today?", said Princess Celestia.

"Hello Princess Celestia, I'm going to do something that I always wanted to do!".

"What would that be?", asked Princess Celestia.

"IM FUCKING GOING TO KILL YOU CUNT!".

Then Fluttershy flew up into the air and shot a ball made of magic to damage Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia quickly dodged it and flew up.

"OH, SO YOU FUCKING WANT TO FUCKING KILL ME, WELL I WILL FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER!", Yelled Princess Celestia.

Princess Celestia then charged at Fluttershy to stab her with her horn. Fluttershy quickly teleported before she would be stabbed. Then she made a blade of magic apper and shot it at Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia made a force feild around her that aborbed the blade.

"HAHA WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKER, YOU CAN FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

Then a powerful ball of blue energy appered over Fluttershy. It got bigger and bigger.

"IMA FIRING MY LAZOR! BBBLLAARRGGG!", Screamed Fluttershy.

A powerful blue beam fired out of the ball of energy and smashed thought the force feild and killed Princess Celestia insantly.

"HAHAHAHA MOTHERFUCKER!", Screamed Flutteshy victoroulsly!

Then she went to the body that did not even have a single scratch on it but it was cold and lifeless!

"Now you will get what you diserve Princess Celeshitia!".

Fluttershy made a knife apper with her magic powers and then slashed open the neck of the lifeless body! She opened up the wound as fleash and blood flowed out and then she stuck her mouth inside the wound. She started to eat the insides of Princess Celestia's neck and then once she was finished all that was left was the spine and wind tube thingy. She then stuck her pussy into the wound and pissed inside it. Then she picked up the head of the body and shoved the horn deep inside her vagina.

"Ohh that fells so good!".

She started to pleasure her self with the horn putting it in and out of her pube covered pussy. She screamed in pleasure as she raped the horn of Princess Celestia's dead body. Then the pleasure got more and more intense and then she came all over the horn. Cum flowed down it and onto the lifeless face. Then she flipped the body over and slashed open the chest of Princess Celestia and blood spurted out. She was the fleash that was covered in blue and red vains. She then cut though that until she got to the rib cage. She then took both hooves and cracked open the rip cage like a rust door hing. She then ripped out one of the rib bones and stabbed both lungs with it. The lugs deflated and blood flowed out of the stab wounds. Then she took the rip and opened one of Princess Celestia's eyes with it and then she popped the eye out of the socket. She cut though the musles that where covered with vains to dislog the eye from the body. Then she did it to the other eye. Then she ate both eyes and took a shit in the empty bloody eye sockets. She lifted up the eyeless bloody crops and teleported it back to her under ground lair that was filled with rotting dead bodies. Then she cleaned out all the guts of the body until she only had the skin left. She then got out her robot and put the skin over top of it and sewed the holes and wounds shut and added fake eyes.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOW TO KILL FUCKING LUNA AND THEN I WILL RULES THE WOLRD!"