• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,287 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,287

PreviousChapters Next
The Bait

Church was awoken by the sound of knocking. He slowly sat up and stared at the door.

"Can I come in?" Spike asked from the other side of the door.

"I guess so." Church grunted.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, why?" Church asked as he rubbed his face.

"Twi kinda filled me in on what's happened." Spike said as he hopped onto Church's bed.

"You manage to understand it?"

"I think so." Spike said quietly. "That Delta guy kinda talks a lot."

"Yes he does." Church laughed.

"So what are you going to do to them?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are you going to try an put those other guys back in your head?"

"I'll tell you when I figure that out."

"Well, Delta just wanted me to tell you that the others are here and that I should wake you up."

"Thanks then." Church yawned. "Tell him I'll be down in half a minute."

"He said to take as much time as you need." Spike chuckled as he jumped off of the bed to make his way to the door. "Don't worry I'll tell him you said thanks."

“Glad to hear it.” Church sighed, falling back down on the bed to stare at the ceiling.

Spike closed the door and looked down the stairs to see everyone Delta giving Pinkie a curious eye.

“You are quite the oddity.” Delta remarked as Pinkie hopped around the room. “This may be used to our advantage if I can just figure out how you work.”

“Please don’t try to understand it Delta, just leave it be.” Twilight insisted.

“But she is a logical impossibility, I must know how she does it.” Delta said. he turned up the stairs and looked at Spike. “He will be down in half a minute.”

“If you know that then why did you make me go up there?” Spike asked.

“It is to my understanding that you would like to feel useful so I have created a use for you.”

“Gee, thanks.” Spike muttered.

“You do not approve?”

“Well I don’t think going to get Church is really that helpful.” Spike said as he grabbed a bowl of gems off of the table.

“I apologize, I will try to think of ways you can help after we get the other pieces back.”

"Maybe I could help with that." Spike suggested as he grabbed a gem out of the bowl and threw it in his mouth.

"No, you're staying here." Twilight said firmly.

"But I never get to go on any adventures with you guys..."

"That's because I don't want to see you get hurt."

"But I can breath fire! I can totally help!"

"I'm sorry Spike, but this is going to be extremely dangerous..."

"Actually, I believe a dragon could prove to be quite useful in these circumstances." Delta said.

"See?" Spike beamed as he jumped onto Twilight's back. "He's logic, he knows what he's talking about."

"What about me?" The Necronomicon muffled from the bookshelf.

"You are a book, you can be of no help to us." Delta answered.

"Okay, I changed my mind. You red and blue guys are alright." The Necronomicon grunted. "It's the green guy that I can't stand now."

"I regret to inform you but that does not sound like a direct insult to me, but more of a complement to the others."

"I hate you so much..."

"So what's the plan?" Sarge asked as he kicked the air with his feet.

"The plan is we capture them." Church said as he came from downstairs.

"That would be the better road to travel." Delta nodded.

"How the hell are we going to catch them? Do you have a net?" Grif asked.

"We are going to try and talk to them and get them to come back."

"Are you kidding?" Simmons asked. "That's a terrible plan!"

"How so?" Delta retorted. "I am not sure if they can go back into Church's mind, and we cannot recreate the Alpha."

"Why not?"

"Because you do not want to die."

"Oh that's reasonable." Simmons said sincerely.

The girls looked at each other while the guys just nodded at each other.

"If he becomes this Alpha we may die?" Rarity asked nervously.

"It is not a matter of you may die, but a matter of you will die." Delta said as he shook his head. "The Alpha is unstable, and bringing him back together has a ninety nine percent chance of destruction with a one percent margin of error.”

The girls looked at each other and then to Church, beginning to grow fearful of him.

"He is not going to harm you, and I do not believe he appreciates you staring at him believing that to be the case."

"Is there anything stopping those other guys from trying to get put back together?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"They do not have their memories anymore now that they have been split off from Epsilon, so they have no need or recollection of the Alpha."

"Is there any way that they will gain their memories back?" Twilight asked.

"When Epsilon nears them they may begin to slowly get them back, but since they are not working together we will not get overwhelmed by them."

"How are you so sure they're not working together." Rainbow Dash asked skeptically. Delta opened his mouth to answer but Rainbow Dash nodded. "Right, you're logic or whatever."

"You sound unconvinced."

"How do we know that you aren't working with the others to become the Alpha?"

"Because I have no need for it." Delta said calculatingly. "Are you ponies always so slow to trust?"

"Yes." The Necronomicon answered before the others could.

"This isn't getting us anywhere." Church said loudly, causing the others to turn to him. "We need to stop talking and get them already, I don't want them to cause too much damage to the surrounding area."

"That would be best." Delta nodded. "Grif, you will need to stay close to Church."

"Why's that?" Grif asked hesitantly.

"Because I have a feeling that Allison will be drawn to Epsilon."

"And what does that have to do with me?"

"I have a feeling that you would be quite the help when we face Allison."

"Grif. Help?" Sarge sputtered.

"Fuck you Sarge." Grif said before turning his attention back to Delta. "How do you figure I'd be any help with Tex?"

"It is quite simple." Delta said, walking out the door. "When she gains her senses back we will need bait."

"Bait? What are you..." Grif muttered. "Oh fuck you Delta. If I could flip you off right now, I totally would."

"What does did he mean by bait?" Fluttershy asked.

"We'll just leave it at Tex holds a grudge on Grif's manhood and Delta wants to use that to our advantage."

"His manhood?" Fluttershy asked, turning to Grif. She stared at him for a few seconds until she saw Grif instinctively holding his crotch. Fluttershy averted her gaze and began to blush when she figured it out.

"Tell me about it." Grif sighed. "Let's get this over with so I can go back to sleep."

"Something tells me you're going to need to sleep on your back for the next couple of months after today." Tucker said as he walked past Grif. "So where to first?"

"I would suggest starting at the area at which they were brought back." Delta said as he looked at the sky. "There may be clues to their whereabouts there."

PreviousChapters Next