• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 339 Views, 62 Comments

Through the Darkness of Space - Lt Rainbow Slash



The journal of an explorer among the stars. Inspired by Elite: Dangerous

  • ...
0
 62
 339

Day 13: Rendezvous

25 November, 3603
Day 13
3,624LY from Cel

All I found today were snowballs. So many frozen, barren, boring as hell snowballs. So if we hadn't had the rendezvous today I wouldn't have anything to write about.

So I guess that's what I'll write about.

At 1:30 we jumped into the system we had agreed to meet at. The Anaconda was already there, the SAR Saviour. I was quick to hail them and dock. I said my goodbyes to Star and Skip. We promised each other we'd keep in touch and I gave them my comms address. The Saviour's commander came over and I gave my report, as well as handing over a file I wrote for the pilot's federation. The Saviour's crew was also quick to refill my stores of food and water, which is much appreciated. Honestly theres not much to say.

Either way I'll attach a copy of the file I wrote up as well.

Otherwise, until next time,
-Con

To Chief of Search and Rescue Operations, Pilots Federation:

After looking over several databases, it has come to my attention that over 550 ships have gone missing that have passed through the Sifi sector. All of them with flight-plans taking them through this area of space. As I have found two separate wrecks in this region, both of which were destroyed under mysterious circumstances, it stands to reason that there are likely more of the missing ships in this sector. As such I believe a full SAR operation in the area is an appropriate course of action. With any luck such an operation should turn up more missing ships and possibly solve the mystery of what is causing the disappearances in the first place.

I leave the matter in your capable hooves.

-CMDR M. Contrail