• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 365 Views, 4 Comments

Martha and Skits 2: The Cloned Emperor - Zenitram Nadroj



The two worlds of Equestria and Wagstaff City have intertwined and now they're all in a wasteland and seperated from others. Will they be able to get home?

  • ...
8
 4
 365

Journey to the Caves

Elsewhere, Celestia and Luna landed to where they found the source.

“Luna, this is where we found the other life forms.”, Celestia says.

“Yes. But where are they?”

“My, oh, my.”, a voice says.

They turn to it. They see seven strange creatures and a dog.

“It seems we found more strange creatures.”, the burly creature says.

“They'll be perfect for our collection.”, the well-dressed one says.

“You collect alicorns?”, Luna asks.

“Well I have no idea what alicorns are, but no. We've collected a variety of creatures.”, the green suited one says.

“A variety?”, Celestia asks.

“Yes. 'Variety' means the quality or state of being different or diverse. So, we've captured creatures other than your kind.”, the lanky one says.

“And now, it's time to see what you will be worth.”, the brown suited one says.

“Well I'm afraid that won't be possible, you better back off or we will use force.”, Celestia says as she and Luna power their horns.

“That won't be a problem, as long as I'm around.”, a familiar voice says.

Their eyes widen at the voice.

“Wait, is that...?”

The creatures part as Neighsay walks to the front.

“Neighsay!”, the princesses exclaim.

“It's an honor to see you here, your majesties.”, he says as he bows his head.

“Neighsay, what are you doing with them?!”, Celestia asks.

“I'm helping them with their plan to get rid of a monster that's somewhere in this land.”

“A monster.”

“Yes. And once we find it, we're going to incarcerate it like the other monsters.”, the lab coat wearing one says.

“'Incarcerate'? You mean imprison or confine?”

“That's right.”

“And what other monsters?”, Luna asks.

“They've already captured those non-pony creatures.”

“You mean you've imprisoned Twilight's students?”

“Absolutely. And now we're going to find their consorts along with that monster. And abolish them all forever.”, Neighsays says cold heartedly.

The princesses are in disbelief.

“You abolished my protests. You were going to regret it eventually. And nothing is gonna stop me from bringing order back to the kingdom. Now stand aside.”

“Neighsay, we will not.”

“We command you to release the students at once.”

“Make me.”

“You will not heed your rulers?”

“I won't.”

“Very well then.”

They power their horns, but they suddenly hear a roar. They turn to it. Up ahead they see a monster flying across the sky.

“It's him. That's the monster.”

The goons turn back to the princesses.

“You two are spared for now. But after that monster is captured, I'll make sure those students will never set hoof in Ponyville again.”

He creates a portal and he and the other creatures enter it.

“Luna, we've gotta find Twilight and fast.”

“She and her friends will be in terrible danger.”

They bolt off to find the others.


In the bunker cave, the adults, kids and elders are with the other survivors having lunch together.

“I have to say, it's very nice to see that your world has the same sorts of foods as we do.”, Big Macintosh says.

“Gosh, there will have to be a lot of exams for how your cultures work.”, Mrs. Klusky says.

“I can't believe we're having lunch with talking animals. Is normal non-existent now?”, Mrs. Demson says.

“Don't be such a whipper snapper, now.”, Granny Smith says.

“Most of us don't even need to know what we can or can't accept anymore.”, Grand Pear says.

“I just wish that our kids were with us.”, Milo's dad says.

“Cheer up, Terrance. They've been on their own lots of times, what makes you sure this is any different? Well besides being in an unknown area, of course.”, Truman's dad says.

“It's coming from here!”, an unfamiliar voice says.

“Someone's coming! Everyone hide!”, Hondo Flanks shouts.

They all hide. A figure enters and searches the area.

“I thought for sure I heard voices.”

“Well no one seems to be here. They must've gone off like a bunch of lame-os.”

“Wait a minute. Gilda, is that you?”, Bow says.

“Huh?”

They turn to the voice and some ponies emerge. They see that it's Chrysalis along with, Pharynx, Gilda, Gabby, Garble, Rutherford's guards, Terramar, Sky Beak and Ocean Flow.

“See, I told you I heard voices.”, Terramar says.

“You're all still alive.”, Pharynx says.

“It's OK, everyone. Come on out.”, Windy says.

The others emerge and lower their fear.

“It's good to see that you're all fine.”, Sky Beak says.

They then see that there are strange creatures with them.

“Um, who are they?”, Gilda asks.

“Oh, these are humans. Come in, we'll introduce them to you.”

They all enter the cave and get acquainted with all the humans. Afterward, they all sit and eat with them.

“So how did you all get here?”, Twilight asks.

“We've all found each other searching for our friends when Terramar heard voices in a nearby cave.”, Ocean Flow says.

“We've also heard some strange roars all over the land. We think that there might be some strange monster nearby.”, Chrysalis says.

“Wait a minute. A monster?”, Sweetie Belle asks.

“Twilight and the others could still be out there.”, Scootaloo says.

“You're right. Our kids could still be out there as well.”, T.D.'s mom says.

“Chrysalis, do you think you can find their aura nearby?”, Sky Beak asks.

“I'll try.”, she says.

She closes her eyes and her horn glows. She then opens her eyes.

“I found Twilight. And she's with another life form.”

“Another life form?”, Zephyr asks.

“Yes. It's like Daniel and Mariella only younger but slightly older than Jake.”

“Oh, my gosh. That's our daughter.”, Helen's dad says.

“Where are they?”, Helen's mom asks.

“They're in another cave just five miles away.”

“Well we gotta get there.”, Carolina's dad says.

“No. We can't go altogether.”, Gabby says.

“What? Why not?”, Alice and Ronald's father asks.

“That monster could be more powerful than any creature we've ever encountered. If we all go out there, some of us might not come back...alive.”, Pharynx says.

They all tremble at the thought.

“You're right. It looks like only a handful of us will just have to go out there instead.”, Kazuo says.

“Alright, I propose we'll need about six volunteers.”, Chrysalis proposes.

“'Propose'? You mean put forward a plan or idea for consideration or discussion by others?”, Helen's abuelo asks

“Yes. I'm one.”

“I'm two.”, Night Light says.

“I'm three.”, Twilight Velvet says.

“I'm four.”, Helen's dad says.

“I'm five.”, Helen's mom says.

“Six”, Jake says.

“No, Jake. You can't come with us.”, his dad says. “You're too young.”

“I'm Six.”, Carolina's dad says.

“Jorge, you're coming?”

“Don't worry, hermana. We're all in this together. My niece is out there, and we've got to make sure she's safe.”

“OK. I believe in you.”

“Alright, we have our group. The rest of you stay hidden until we come back.”

“Un momento.”, Helen's abuela shouts. “You all manage to find us easily. What if the monster finds us.”

“Don't worry.”, Stellar says. “Me, Sunspot, Firelight and Candlelight will use a special sound proofing spell to keep us from being heard.”

“Unfortunately, it isn't permanent. It will only last for about two hours.”, Firelight says. “After that, the spell will be broken.”

“Two hours. That's all the time we need.”, Night says.

“Hold on.”, Helen's dad says.

He takes his son to his parents.

“Mom, Dad, do you think...?”

“Of course, son. We'll keep an eye on him.”, his dad says.

“Alright, let's go.”, Chrysalis says.

They all head out of the cave while the unicorns cast the spell.

“Be careful.”, Igneous says.


In the other cave, Twilight and Helen enter and hear voices. They travel deeper until they come across some sort of laboratory inside.

“Whoa. There's a whole laboratory inside this cave?”, Helen asks.

“How did they manage to make all this without any technology?”, Twilight asks.

“One of life's greatest mysteries.”

“Hello?”, a voice asks.

They turn to the voice and are horrified at what they see. There was Twilight's students each in a cage.

“Sandbar, Gallus, Smolder, Yona, Ocellus, Silver Stream.”, Twilight exclaims.

“Twilight. Thank goodness, you're alive.”, Gallus says.

“Uh, what creature is with Twilight?”, Yona asks.

“Oh, everyone, this is Helen. She's a human.”

“Hello.”, Helen says.

“A human? That's peculiar.”, Ocellus states.

“Well anyway, what are you all doing in these cages?”

“Some strange goons caught us and took us in this strange lab.”, Silver Stream says.

“And what's worse, they've teamed up with that discriminative chancellor.”, Sandbar says.

“Well I've actually figured out what he's planning.”, Twilight says. “He overheard Starlight and Sunburst inviting you and the rest of your races to the wedding. So, he's planning on abducting all of you, so it would be enough to call it off.”

“I don't understand. What does he have against creatures like us?”, Smolder asks.

“I'm not sure. But we're going to get you out of here.”, Helen says.

“Well tough luck, they took the key with them.”, Sandbar says.

“Then I'll open the locks.”, Twilight says.

She powers her horn, but nothing happens.

“What?”

“It's no use, Twilight. Neighsay put a spell on the locks so no one other than him can use magic to unlock them.”, Gallus says.

“Looks like that chancellor has been taking notes.”, Helen says.

“Helen, you're not helping.”

“Sorry.”

They then hear growling and look behind them. Behind them is a rottweiler.

“Uh, did we forget to tell you that they left their dog here?”, Smolder asks.

“Yes.”, Helen and Twilight say in unison.

“They left their dog here.”

It starts barking and they both run from it.


Elsewhere, Martha, Skits and the Cubs manage to find all their friends and family.

“Alright, everyone is here.”, Martha says.

Skits barks.

“What is it, Skits?”

Skits barks in query.

“Oh, rats. We've been so busy finding all of our friends and family that we forgot to look for Helen and her friends and family.”

Nelson meows sarcastically.

“Hey, you weren't thinking about Ronald and Alice either. So, who are you to meow so sarcastically?”

Lily barks in query.

“'Sarcastic' means marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt. So we was saying how I really thought ahead, but he was being sarcastic.”

Pops barks.

“Don't worry, Pops, we'll find our owners soon enough.”

She then turns and gets worried.

“I hope.”

“I finally caught you.", a monstrous voice says.

They turn to it and see the same monster who was attacking their city.

"Oh, no. It's him!", Martha shouts.

“Wait a minute. You're the same creatures I've helped my saviors incarcerate. What are you all doing here?”

They all suddenly start making noises at once.

“Enough. It's hard to understand all of you. I suppose I'll have to resort to this.”

The monster waves his claws and casts a spell on all the animals.

“What just happened?”, Skits asks.

He suddenly gasps.

“Whoa. Skits, did you just talk?”, Pops asks before he gasps.

“Wait. Can we all talk?”, Slappy asks.

“Oh, dear me.”, Martha's mom says.

“This is unbelievable.”, Lilly says.

“Well, maybe it's not a surprise for Polly.”, Nelson says.

“I suppose you're right, Nelson.”, Polly says before gasping. “Wait. I can speak in complete sentences.”

All the animals start to marvel at their new ability to talk.

“Enough.”, the monster says. “I'll ask you again. What are you all doing here?”

“We don't know.”, Leonard asks. “We were all sucked up by some strange wind and we ended up here.”

“None of us can't make heads or tails of where we are.”, Bob says.

“Well no matter. It's time to put an end to all of you.”

He powers his magic and prepares to attack them. Suddenly, two shadows land in front of the monster. The shadows are baffled by the monster itself.

“Oh, great. You shadows better get out of my way now.”, the monster says.

They stand their ground as he animals run and hide.

"Very well. Then die!"

He then charges to the shadows at full force.