• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 993 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 993

PreviousChapters Next
Saturday

Saturday

They're... gone. The newspony on the radio said that all of the royal guards sent went missing. I really hope they're still alive, because they said that they're still sending reporters over right now to find out about what happened. Princess Cadance was able to help keep a lot of ponies here in Canterlot calm, but now we have the problem of needing to replace the missing guards. I learned in class that Equestria doesn't really have very many royal guards or anything because we're a "neutral country", so all we have is a small bunch of them. But because we don't have very many, that means that now we don't have enough! Starlight sent a lot of guards to the city that was being attacked, and now there's really not very many left over here!

I also learned a little bit more about the statue that went missing. It's the old statue of Tirek, Chrysalis and Cozy Glow that was made when all the creatures in Equestria came together to beat them years ago. I'm really starting to think that maybe something bad is going to happen really soon now. Somebody doesn't like Equestria. I think.

But that's enough about talking about scary things and stuff. I had more cake muffins for breakfast today! We ate them with some bananas and strawberries and whipped cream! Dad said that we should probably start "rationing" or whatever it was that he said in case if we can't go out and buy stuff anymore. I think he's also really worried like I am. Every day now there seems to be something big happening. It's scary, but Mom and Dad always say that when I'm scared, think about all my friends and family and everyone that I love! It helps a little bit, but I really don't know right now...

PreviousChapters Next