• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 993 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 993

PreviousChapters Next
Wednesday

Wednesday

Just like I thought yesterday, there was a lot less news today. I think Starlight and Celestia might be preparing for a bigger attack just in case. I didn't hear anything about what happened to Whirlwind though, so he probably did have to move away. I'm still wondering why he had to move, though. Did his flying machines make too much noise or something?

I did hear a little bit about how Luna was spotted somewhere recently, too, but they only said that they know she's at least alive. Hopefully she can find her way back to Canterlot to be with Celestia. Luster Dawn and her friends are staying in Canerlot for now, though what they're doing wasn't mentioned either. That's... basically it, actually, as far as the news on the radio. The rest was just music and ads saying not to worry about anything that's going on.

Um... let's see... nobles are still a little annoyed that Starlight is working alongside Celestia, even though they managed to put Celestia back in charge like they wanted to. Then again, do they ever not complain about things?

Oh, and I also got my first package of homework to do. It was boring.

PreviousChapters Next