• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 994 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 994

PreviousChapters Next
Friday

Friday

So.

Homework was boring (again!), not much happened on the radio, and the nobles are still saying that Starlight should step down. I just don't get why they're like that! Can't they see that she's doing her best? They can't just say "oh, Celestia's in charge now" and stuff when she doesn't even know what's going on! At least let Starlight teach Celestia some things before you try to kick her out!

But... yeah. I really don't have all that much that I can talk about anymore since nopony really ever says anything on the radio. Yeah, sometimes something happens and the newspony reports on it, but usually it's just music and ads that are saying stuff like "stay positive" and "don't worry" and stuff like that.

On a side note, Whirlwind actually stopped by again today! He said that he's allowed to take some of his best friends with him on a field trip to the place that he moved to, and of course I said yes! Maybe I'll get to meet some of his new friends! He said to keep it a secret though, so maybe he wants to do a surprise or something? He said that he gets a lot more time to work on his flying machines now, so he probably doesn't have as much homework as I do.

Anyway, that's basically everything that happened today. By Celestia, it'd be nice if something interesting happened for once.

PreviousChapters Next