• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 993 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 993

PreviousChapters Next
Tuesday

Tuesday

Well, I know what Whirlwind's flying machines sound like now.

Earlier this morning, I heard this really loud brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noise outside. I was working on homework in my room, so I decided to stop and take a look out the window. Turns out, Whirlwind's already testing out his flying machines! They weren't going as fast as I thought that they would go, but they were still really fast! Faster than any pegasus chariot that I've ever seen before, too! They were doing loops, and flying fast, and some of them even had big metal thingies sticking out under the wings! I know, because one flew really close to my house, and I could see it!

There was also a little bit more news on the radio today, too. Starlight Glimmer said that Equestria was going to prepare to go to war because of the invasion attack thing that happened. I still don't really know what we're going to war with, but I hope not too many ponies or creatures get hurt! I know it's war and stuff, so there will be ponies getting hurt, but still! Though... Equestria's also mostly been at peace all this time, so I'm really not all that sure about how well we'd be able to stop another invasion. After all, look what happened to the royal guards! How can Equestria be able to stay safe when the ponies that are defending it weren't able to defend? I don't know.

PreviousChapters Next