• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 993 Views, 76 Comments

Sunbeam - TheMajorTechie



Twilight Sparkle has stepped down. This is how Equestria crumbled.

  • ...
9
 76
 993

PreviousChapters Next
Monday

Monday

Yawn. Today we learned how to mix fractions together. You basically just take the bottom half of one fraction and the bottom half of the other, and you see what number both of those can fit into. There's something else too I think, but I'm too tired to think about it right now.

Whirlwind brought a bigger model of his flying machine to school today, too. I don't really think he's having a very big problem anymore with the mean ponies in class, because I saw that they were playing with him at recess like they were friends again. Maybe they decided that his flying machine was actually pretty cool! Like, yeah, it's still kind of small, but it can fit two ponies inside it, so we took turns trotting around pretending we were flying in the air!

Though, Whirlwind is a pegasus pony already, so I think he's doing it more for ponies like me that don't have wings.

But yeah, we had a lot of fun. Whirlwind tripped while we were running across the field, so both of us tumbled in the grass after that happened. We broke the model flying machine again, but because it was bigger and stronger, it only dented the cardboard a little bit instead.

I'm just happy that there wasn't all that much stuff happening on the radio today. I didn't have to hear more about nobles being mad at Starlight Glimmer. Instead, I could just listen to music after school, and then I took a nap after dinner. I don't really think very much else happened after that because when I woke up I was in my room again. Soooo... yeah, I'm writing in the middle of the night again.

I wonder what Whirlwind wants to do with all of the model flying machines he's been putting together at home?

PreviousChapters Next