• Published 16th Apr 2013
  • 673 Views, 32 Comments

Battle for Equestria: Halo - Bubbly



An advanced teleportation spell puts Twilight in a comma after the spell back fired, only sending her mind into a different being in a alternate universe, but leaves her body in Equestria.

Comments ( 4 )

2730798 Because I DO like halo crossovers, (I just avoided this one because of the description error) and the few I've read that got it right was very enjoyable. I came here to at the very least point out the spelling error I'm sure you missed.

Also, 'troll'? All I did was point out a description error, (Which you still haven't fixed, goodness, quit spraying reader repellant, that companys known to rip off it's consumer base) then make an easily ignorable comment based on my lack of readership. You did the rest.

Ok, obviously, for you, this has gotten out of hand. While this has been enjoyable for me, trolling was never my intention. I apologize for any insults you may have taken to yourself, and give you my unjudging consent to delete this stream of, probably unpleasant to you, comments.

Ooor we can go route 2 and continue this, in which case let me grab my popcorn real quickly, and actually start trying, what with me being the 'stupid troll'.

2731993
Now that you have explained yourself, I'm sorry too. The way your correction was written gave off the sense that you were there to just hate. And the description error was never there. I went to the edit and checked both descriptions and comma was and still is spelled with two "m"s. Had you actually said something along the lines of "Hey, I noticed an error in your description and you may want to fix it." I would have been a lot less hostile. And sorry for calling you a troll, I have a short fuse for them as you have seen.

2732059

Comma: A puncuation mark, meant to be treated as a pause in the sentence.
Coma: State of unconciousness where the subject does not respond to outside stimuli.

The description I'm referring to goes: "An advanced teleportation spell puts Twilight in a comma after her spell back fired, only sending her mind into a different being in a alternate universe, but leaves her body in Equestria."

You're telling me, in this story, that spell sends Twilight into this?! ( , )
:rainbowderp:

2732345

That sounds painful.

Now don't be a grammar Nazi! That's my job! See the hat?

Login or register to comment